I'm sitting in my car alone right now with my handgun pointed right at the side of my head...

I'm sitting in my car alone right now with my handgun pointed right at the side of my head. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't off myself right fucking now, you lazy inbred faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMVSQVn97es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do it you pussy

At least try the lotto first man, by as many as u can.

Because the camera isn't rolling faggot

Just do it

because you can argue with other faggots on 4chin

this

If you do it there's a chance you'll be tortured for the rest of eternity. There's still time to turn things around.

Psilocybin.

Ravioli, ravioli, give me the furmoli !

Why not try if you're just gonna off yourself anyways. Let the result of that decide if you do or dont kill yourself

dude, did you know there is a species of hermit crab that places anemones on its shell as defense? that's crazy

Do it. One less pussy in the world. If you live in a first world country and want to kill yourself you deserve to die.

You seem good at typing on a phone with one hand

Woah

I don't have a dime to my name and I'm not bumming money off of people.

Um...Hang on... Wait just a second....
Nope, I got nothing...
On to the next more interesting thread

I never use two hands to type on my phone

youtube.com/watch?v=HMVSQVn97es

come up and get me

you're nothing, will always be nothing, do it faggot

post pic of gun

Share with Sup Forums livestream or your an attention whore..so sick of shit posts over being an hero. I was here to see Toaster Steve. Least he tried delete this bread and go make a feels bread

Die

Because theres a decent chance the round wont kill you outright, and you'll either be scarred for life or bleeding out slowly/in a vegetative state

I asked for reasons why I shouldn't. Read better

Sell your car for a couple hundred, buy lotto that way.

Can you leave your gun to me in your will?

Selfish, selfish, selfish. No one is an island unto themselves. You have very little idea as to how much hurt you will inflict on those who know you. You just "want to end all the pain now." and stuff. Well, fucking do it then, prick! Don't give a single fucking shit about those whom actually give half a fuck about you and will be at a loss for why when you finally do something daring for once in your life. Or, you could drive to wherever the hell you normally sleep, get some shut-eye, then do something daring with your life like start working for a company you like or pursuing a career path you are interested in. You know, shit that takes involvement and guts. Or, you can blow what little bit of guts you got all over the interior of the shitty car you are sitting in tonight. Your choice - same choice most of us make every day. Gutsy = to live this shitty life. Wussy = end it prematurely. Prove. Me. Wrong. Pussies!

And if I lose? Which is much more likely than not

The fact that you're posting here shows part of you doesn't want to die. Killing yourself sucks. Might as well live.

What if the path I want to pursue is being denied to me, by others and by my own fucked up head?

Are you the nigga on the 91 freeway. Just do it dick

Obviously I don't want to

The shoot yourself you autist

Is there any particular reason why you've got a gun to your head then?

Get into a high speed chase then drive off a cliff or something. That way we can watch your epic death on the news or some shit. Sounds a lot more fun than just shooting yourself.

Can't think of another solution

It would ruin the car

LIVE STREAM! GO AN HERO FAGGOT

if you're that big of a faggot then you might as well do it, faggot.

So let me get this right your in Sup Forums asking why you shouldn't. I sure your at home just got done fapping and you need attention no pics no proof abandoning pointless thread

How would you care if you're fucking dead?

Solution to what exactly? Money problems? Something like that?

Do it.

Partially. That's where it starts for everybody I think

Bro its just some new fag looking for love from Sup Forums ...like Nike just do it

Oh hell, you're like a friend of mine. He fucks himself on every single job I have ever known him to have, and he has had many in the past decade. Adapt, learn, if it always goes sideways then maybe you are the one fucking it up so change your ways. Maybe the old adage "a closed mouth eats no foot." is in order. Hell, if all else fails and your bridges are burned, MOVE! It will be an adventure and you can start mostly fresh.

Why so sad OP? You can't kill yourself without giving a reason.

My suggestion...

Go drain all your bain accounts and spend it all on Heroin.

Party hard with the Heroin until you'vegot no more.

Then kill yourself.

Might as well have a few weeks or months of fun before leaving.

Or without a live stream least a picture of your watergun with time stamp

It doesn't matter, you're one of a trillion billion organisms that will fade back into the cosmic soup of particles before the universe eventually drifts into heat death.

You can always file for bankruptcy or some shit like that. Most problems have a solution that doesn't involve blowing your brains out. Adapt and overcome.

Well if looking linked big bank hanks is on your to do list.... that is a good place to start your should Gump out and just start runnin, boy

Why kill yourself? if youre ready to kill yourself then youve hit rock bottom. You can only go up from their enlist in the army go active duty sign up for ranger/airborne school. You can literally do anything because you dont care. Go basejumping, go do something wild. If you die it doesnt matter since you wanted to kill yourself anyway. Bitch.

Your worried bout losing the lottery and talking bout taking your life. You have already done both by losing the faggotry lotto of life

because youre a big ol' faggot who forgot to clear his browser history. it's going on your tomb

Just go somewhere different. Radically different. Even getting lost in the wild and probably dying would be better than just killing yourself in your car.