My gf's ex boyfriend had a 10 inch dick how do I even compete with that if i'm only 7 inches

My gf's ex boyfriend had a 10 inch dick how do I even compete with that if i'm only 7 inches

Why do you know this?

I asked her who her biggest was, what a mistake

learn to use it fag

Why are you asking about other dudes' dicks?

Faggot.

If you're worried about a competition, you've already won. Hence how she's with you and not him. Love isn't always about sex.

He's the ex. You're the current. If that isn't enough for your candyassed self esteem then you are a stupid cunt who will undoubtedly lose her, and earn that loss. Moron.

dont be a nigger

Shes told me that my size is impressive, its just I have this nagging feeling that shes lying to me. Obviously I wont be that much of a bitch and tell her what I really think guys.

Zip ties and a pair of scissors

Good. Just seethe about it internally. Feel really inadequate, and worry whether she is seeking another real man with a monster cock (PROTIP: she is). Don't you dare forget about it for a split second. Bask in the joy of being unable to perform sexually thanks to your new anxiety. Did I say moron yet?

>Moron.

Oh. Good.

Moron.

Hint 1: if you can bottom out with index and middle finger her vag isn't deep.
Hint 2: bottom out can hurt.
Hint 3: G spot... only about 2 inches in.

he's her ex for a reason so you don't compete because you've already won

If you have a longer tongue than him then you still might be in the clear, gotta eat that pussy like a champ to make up for the length

find the ex and cut of 4inches.
now you're bigger.
easy arithmetics, user.

Can't find a flaw here. Solid and researched science user

Shut the FUCK up OP!! Are you really complaining about this? Try having a 5 inch dick and come back to me. Is your wallet too small and having trouble holding all you hundred dollars bills too?

>how do I even compete with that
stop letting him have sex with your gf and you wont have to compete

Technically, the ex won because he bagged her first, regardless of who she is with

lol this fag

this.
You should feel good that you aren't a dicklet like us.

7 inches is bigger than mine and I've given most of my girlfriends orgasms fairly consistently

Become a master of foreplay

Chop 4 inches of his dick

She decided to dump him and hook up with you.

What the hell do you have to be worried about?

>people actually making sense on Sup Forums
I kinda like this actually. But yeah OP, what they said. If you care about each other, sex is just a side thing. Not to get too sappy or homosexual but think of your relationship as a meal. Love is the entree that you came to the damn restaurant for in the first place, and sex is the really yummy dessert. Some weird freaks dont even want it. Youre worried about what flavor ice cream she wants without even realizing you've bought her a fucking steak dinner.
tl;dr stop being a bitch she cares less than we do

roll

Ten inches of cock is extremely rare. She's the usual woman failing at spatial reasoning. Unless she told you she measured it properly he was not that big.

So she's either typical or lying to you for all the wrong reasons