We were somewhere around barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold

we were somewhere around barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aobic663YTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's cut down to the brass tacks here... how much for the ape?

this is a nice pen, man!

One toke over the line!

This is the best role johnny depp has ever played. Hands down. Bar none.

Did you see what god just did to us man?!

Yeah. HI THERE! My name... is, uh, Raoul Duke. I'm on the list. Free lunch, final wisdom, total coverage.

Order some fucking golf shoes

Clearly never saw

>there are people on this Brazilian crocheting community RIGHT NOW who are younger than this movie

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Nope. Better than that for sure

Many good books have been written in prison

You're not portugese!

Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? Was there no communication in this car? Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?

TELL ME ABOUT THE FUCKING GOLF SHOES!

Wait! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

He was lying to me!!!!!!

you just like the F&L role better since you're a weed smoking little faggot, who has no comprehension what so ever about the whole matter

you just like the role because the film features drug use

Buncha fucking raptors in here!!

They pay you to fuck that bear?

No, because Depp doesn't play an emo fag or a gay pirate, and actually makes the role believable. Also I have never done weed.

"Jesus, did you see what GAWWWD did to us man?"

youtube.com/watch?v=eujCeBC4Lh0"

One toke over the line.

"when the white rabbit peaks, throw the toaster into the bathtub."

Is this not a reasonable place to park?

We can't stop here there's bats in this country that is called bat country because bats preside here. How much for the gorilla?

I hate to be that guy that tags every post but i just love that theres so many obscure, weird quotes from that movie. I never noticed how many I love lol.
But this is my favorite haha when he's driving away and he thinks he's finally caught

We can't stop here this is bat country

And that, I think, was the handle - -that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - -on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark - -the place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

Don't fuck with me now, man, I am Ahab.

Good acting, shit movie.

What are these goddamn animals?

You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus.

You took too much, man.

*musical

With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

youtube.com/watch?v=aobic663YTI

love the movie but didnt really understand the significance of this part. why did that guy get so depressed over walking in on Duke and hippie lad doing those drugs?

Is that a good movie? I've been meaning to watch it for years

How did I not catch this

There I was... Mother of God, there I am!

Its just a joke, probably the biggest laugh of the movie and book. Pretty funny and almost 2016-esque "like what the fuck were those two dudes doing licking eachother"

fair enough, i definitely laughed but i wasnt sure if there was a meaning or it was just absurdity.

Otherwise we'll never get out of this place alive. Impossible to walk in this muck, no footing at all

Counterculture-shock

thanks guys

Absolutely.