Why do people on the European continent refer to themselves as European first...

Why do people on the European continent refer to themselves as European first, their actual nationality second (if at all)?

These people are called cucks.

I have never heard about this. I have nothing in common with Brit or Italian yet we are all Europeans. I do mention that Slovakia is in Eastern Europe when introducing myself, but thats because 90% of people dont know where it is

Why do Brits not refer themselves as Europeans despite the Britain being part of the European continent?

Why do Russians not refer themselves as Europeans despite the majority of them living west of the Ural Mountains?

they say they're european on the internet because they're dealing with americans and they know americans probably don't know where their country is

if you were talking with an european(or anyone other than americans really) you say your country because you know that these people know what continent it's from

or maybe they are too ashamed of their country

honestly americans do the same:
german american
irish american
italian american
african american
asian american
mexican american
etc

No euro will ever say they're from Europe instead of their home country. Europeans aren't as insecure as americans about their home country.

Because if I say "I'm Italian" you'd think I'm from new jersey.

I can't tell if you're trying to be funy or legitimately retarded

He has a point though
Makese wonder who and where the fuck are the American Americans

We don't, never heard anyone do it. Here everyone referes first as esotnian and then as northern european and only then as european.

We are not part of Europe, we are the 8th continent

>Estonia
>Northern Europe

if you're so proud to be american then why do you put x nationality before your ACTUAL HOMECOUNTRY? are you ashamed?

more northern than you will ever be

This "European" is a meme term

The same reason some people from the Middle East call themselves Arab instead of Syrian, Lebanese, etc

lol ireland

I'm Po...I mean European

>then as northern european

You mean northern mongolian

The only people who do this are the ones from shitholes like Poland. You will never find a Brit who refers to themselves as European, even the ones who are pro-EU.