Alright boys i need to write a paper on why america is not the greatest country in the world

Alright boys i need to write a paper on why america is not the greatest country in the world
any takers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs&app=desktop
youtu.be/VMqcLUqYqrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ya a large part of the country is going to vote for trump for president.

Clinton and Sanders.. Nuff Said

you guys did indian genocide im pretty sure

trail of tears or something of the like

>Virtually the only developed country without some form of government-provided universal healthcare

>highest incarceration rate in the world

Name a group of people that hasn't conducted genocide in some manner.

Why America Isn't The Greatest Country In The World
By: [your name here]

It is.

The Indians. Woo woo not red dot.

Mayans?

It was named after the guy that made maps. Might as well rename the country Rand McNally.

so, even if he gets majority vote the electoral college gets final say on who lands in office so the popular vote means roughly dick, all it accomplishes is a feeling that the common schlub has any control or say in what happens

There are none.

To be recognized as the greatest country in the world, it must have a castle. This country has no fucking castles outside of bullshit tourist attractions .

There’s absolutely no evidence to support the statement that we’re the greatest country in the world. We’re seventh in literacy. Twenty-seventh in math. Twenty-second in science. Forty-ninth in life expectancy. A hundred and seventy-eighth in infant mortality. Third in median household income. Number four in labor force and number four in exports.

We lead the world in only three categories: Number of incarcerated citizens per capita, number of adults who believe angels are real, and defense spending, where we spend more than the next twenty-six countries combined, twenty-five of whom are allies.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs&app=desktop

Wrong. Tribes fought each other all the time. Hell the French-Indian war was designed specifically to use the antagonistic behavior of the Sioux Nation against lesser tribes to weaken them as a whole. Jeez man, there's even a famous movie about it.

What is the Greatest nation in the world, For years American's would have answered than the Great USA is the best nation ever, however in recent times a new idea that America is no longer the king upon this nation but instead a bit player among the world's powers.

(There is your intro, now get to work.)

Mayans were just as bad as the Aztecs with their mass sacrifice of captured tribals. Try again.

Neither does the UK. It's castles are pretty much all tourist attractions.

> Highest incarceration rate among developed countries
> Lowest literacy rate among developed countries
> Terrible healthcare system
> Most scientifically illiterate among developed countries
> Huge divide between the parties on every major issue
> Government has low transparency

Etc. It's not a hard paper to write user.

Quoting that show "The newsroom" or some shit, I forget.... only saw this one scene on that cursed social media site...

The Germans.

American here: I suggest you Google Jeff Daniels' speech about why the US isn't great.

Second highest amount of jews on the world

Consider writing about how American pretty much destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan or write something about how the NSA is spying on it's own civilians

Blacks!!!! BLACKS BLACKS BLACKS!!! They are to blame!!!

youtu.be/VMqcLUqYqrs
This video should help you out. Really.

This dude gets it

Which ones? The ones that occupy Germany now or the ones that were pushed by the current occupants?

Whew lad.. That went right over your head.

>Insanely high international debt
>Poverty percentage
>Violence and crime rates
>No real healthcare system

Do you want me to continue

The German ones.

>highest standard of living in human history even for those in extreme poverty

uhhh...well you could talk about the new generation of faggots. Like yale and their trigger warning anti-free speech shit

I know but i have to fill up 10 pages so i need all the help i can get

Well lets see, we've got tribal infighting, mass exodus, destruction of what used to be the most powerful nation of the world(though most people will say that was due to internal struggle, which I agree but they did decimate the populace.) Not to mention the whole genocide of the jews thing.

Personally I don't blame them so much for WW1, they were dragged into it by the Ottoman's and then used as a scapegoat to be considered the ultimate evil of the war. They really shouldn't have been handed all the responsibility of the reparations. That's what led to WW2.

> Capital letter after a comma
> Google Docs
Time to checkout

>that grammar
I didn't realize this was a cringe thread

Write
Barack Obama
Hillary Clinton
>get A++
/thread

Do your research on our rankings in the world when it comes to crime, education, economy

not really Britain has shit load of historical castles

Can't be done, sorry you got conned into that shit

I think it's the greatest country. That being said some arguments are education, in which, we suck compared to everyone else. America also has the most incarcerated people per capita as well as a staggering obesity rate.