Anyone else feel like they wasted too much time on gaming in their youth?

Anyone else feel like they wasted too much time on gaming in their youth?
pic related I accumulated a total of 4k hours from 2007-2010
I had some good times playing this with friends but mostly with randoms as my friends werent fiends for this game like I was
I just look back and cringe at this part of my life
>go to school
>come home
>homework
>play this shit game
3 of my 4 years in high school I spent playing this game and I just think of how it could have been spent otherwise

yeah, it was kind of a waste if you didn't play it with friends that much. i did MW2 on a summer in high school with bros and it was awesome, 8 bros in ground war was the shit

u where a kid dude.
literally doesnt even matter.

I did become an FPS god though
I was able to consistently get crazy scores like 35/3 and 45/2 almost everygame in TDM
and it made me so happy tearing up the whole enemy team at the time but now I just feel ashamed wasting so much of my life on it

there are people who make a living doing that dude.
shouldnt be ashamed for being good at something.

All that matters is whether or not you had fun playing it. If you did, then it wasn't a waste.

honestly that was the dream when I was a kid, to get paid for playing games, twitch wasnt a thing at the time so I wanted to be a videogame tester maybe even a programmer
But my parents would disown me if I told them my job is playing/making videogames
They would rather see me be a plumber which I find no shame in but they are simply never satisfied and have crazy unrealistic views of me

Lol i remember making a only knife character and topfragging in dm it was hilarious

You should feel proud for gaining maximum value out of the best cod released to date. You're in luck to relive old glories November 4th.

Its like saying once i left high school i stopped being a brony and finally got laid

Ninth prestige on MW2 twice. I regret nothing, some of my favorite high school memories with friends were on those shitty maps

>TFW no emblem or callsign for ninth prestige

Test

ONLY CASUALS HAVE REGRETS

thats kinda what happened
I had chances with a couple of A V E R A G E girls but my low self esteem and man titties made me doubt that they had any interest in me
senior year I started working out and beat the crap out of some asshole that was fucking with me and made a name for myself
get le first GF ever and hit first, second, third and fourth base within a 3 months of meeting her

it took me almost 1 week to bone my 1st since she was a slut... and i regretted it ever since

when i play games i have nothing else to do at that time. I can't think of anything else to do. If i did have something better to do than i would do it.

I played ~7000 hours and let me tell you, I enjoyed every single second of it. Best game of all time.

I played CoD4 with at least 10 of my friends from school back in the day. I didn't give a shit about going outside cause all my niggas were on cod4. Thinking back I did have a lot more fun back them but now I have alcohol and drugs

my first wasnt that great either, she tried to fuck my friend but my favorite memory of her is when she begged me to come and talk to her about it and I basically ended up raping her face

kek

I didn't start hard core gaming until I was in my mid 20's when I bought a 5k gaming rig.

Always had a console since the nintendo.

Was more into alcohol and drugs in my my youth 13+, so who wasted their youth idk!

Now I game on PC, Xbone and have an alcohol problem and still smoke weed.

pic related, CoD4 was life!

Quit bitching nigger. Its not like you're doing anything with you life anyway.

It's the greatest FPS ever.
I too spent a great deal of time playing this game. But hey, what the fuck else was there to do?
Good times.

The one negative I've noticed is that over-exposure to video games creates an inability to work towards any sort of long term goal as your natural reward system becomes so used to the short term, instant gratification that video games offer.

Act like you would have done something with that time that actually mattered anyway. It's only a waste of time if you would have done something productive instead.

Halo was better lol

'time you enjoy wasting was not wasted'