This is quite possibly the worst place to vent out, but here goes nothing

This is quite possibly the worst place to vent out, but here goes nothing.

I'm depressed as fuck, I've been lonely all my life and I spent most of it in my room or alone in random places.

Yesterday I lost a really good femanon friend, she browses /b sometimes as well, and a male user who doesn't visit here too often. Now I literally have one person I can call a friend, but we never talk, so I guess she's out of the question as well.

I don't know what to do, I've been drinking and smoking weed every evening when I get home from work. I've been contemplating sudoku. What the fuck should I do with my life? Every day is more and more painful and I just want everything to stop.

Pic related, that's my only friend. Her name is Freyja.

Also general feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

societegourmet.ro/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude, you're so much of a faggot. I don't even.

>I've been drinking and smoking weed every evening
Stop doing both of these and you'll feel 80% better already.

How old are you?

KILL YOURSELF LOSER

this.

Weed makes me stop thinking of all this stupid shit and helps just focus on work or guitar. When I'm not high I'm in constant pain, however retarded that sounds. I assume it's fine to feel retarded shit since we're on this site.

what stops you from meeting new people?

>I've been drinking and smoking weed every evening
>I've been contemplating sudoku

First off, you are a huge faggot.
Second, I think you mean "sepuku." Sudoku is a retarded number game that people like for some reason. (Pic related)

20. I finished high school two years ago and since then I've just been working and really doing nothing else. I don't have many chances to get social encounters that I would enjoy.

I mainly go to parks and play guitar alone in the most remote spots of the parks that I can find and sometimes dogs come and listen to me.

Just suck it up and deal with it man. Killing yourself is a cowards way out. Also drowning out your conscious thoughts with alcohol and other narcotics wont help solve your problem. Its only suppressing it momentarily.

>constant pain

You stupid child. Hopefully you die soon.

start skateboarding. that helped me when i was depressed

How did you manage to tame such a tumultuous beast of the night?

Do you want to take this outside you pompous little faggot? Talk shit get hit, bitch

I don't know how or where to meet people. If I go to bars I'm too much of a social retard to just go to someone "hi".

My biggest hope is the eastern European comic con that is at the end of the month. Maybe I'll be able to make one friend

Quit drugs, alcohol and start to do some sport, just
for fun, that will connect you with some teams and new people. I was in that mood when I broke up with my wife and sports literally saved my life.

I know, it's just that sucking it up isn't working as I end up having slight mental issues and insomnia.

That's not me, I humbly apologize for this guys message.

kill yourself faggot. i hope you respawn as the chicken that will be fed to your cat

She wants cat penis right now so it's hard to get close to her until this period is over. We just hang out and she listens to me play the guitar. She used to lick my cheek exactly two times whenever I got home and picked her up until a few weeks ago when she just stopped.

OP follow this advice, trust me you will all have a common interest.

Due to some medical conditions I can't do sports, unfortunately. I used to really like basketball.

Thanks for the warm words.

Dude you play guitar. Thats already a hobby you could use to meet people... or someshit..

OP, I completely understand where you're coming from. Outside of a school setting, it's very difficult to meet people and make friends. I have some suggestions.

#1: Join a "meetup" if there's anything like that in your area. An example here in the US would be on a website like "meetup.com." I think you're somewhere in Europe so I don't know if anything like that exists where you are.

#2: Take a class on a subject that you enjoy. That will let you meet people that share your interests.

Question: why don't you have any friends from work?

>Due to some medical conditions I can't do sports

exercise is second best option /fit/ helps

cuckadoodledoo faggot

Nobody cares about my guitar lol. I used to sit in parks and just play or find other people in areas with, well, people, but everyone just ignored me or picked on me. A few people stopped, said hi, we talked a bit then they left. I asked this one guy's number, because he said he didn't use Facebook, but he gave me a wrong number.

I'm not a great guitar player, but I'm not too shabby either. I also have an ok voice, I've posted stuff on r9k before and people enjoyed it, so I don't know why Romanians are so fucking spiteful of guitars.

"medical condition"...excuses.
I jumped in in a roller derby team as a ref (laughs) I met a lot of people, I made a lot of friends and I get married again
(because I´m a eternal fag).
She´s 25 and I´m 38 and Im happy again.
End of story.

i mean its not bad in social occasions but by yourself they don't really make sense, make it something you only do in a social setting it will feel better and you will get to bang a qt tatted up druggie chick and help her sort out her daddy issues for the night.

There's nothing like that here, other than weird Christian people who just talk about Jesus all day and sing about him. Bine to one of those.

I'm an it guy, I do programming, seo, tech support, all the sorts. I also work at a shop as an offline job because I need to fill my time with something. Sadly I still have enough free time in a day to get drunk and high.

There is nothing wrong with smoking weed all day hit that shit up son sorry about ur friend tho lol

Not excuses, more like last time my knee almost snapped.

Also to the guy above, forgot to mention, I work alone in the shop and all my it Co workers are from the US or Canada.

Okay, so take a class. There aren't any classes available for people who want to learn something but don't want to go to university? Like a cooking class?

How can one ne such a pathetic loser, do something if youre unhappy ffs

Not really. I mean there are, but most of them only available to university students or they're sports-related, which I can't do.

people at his job might be bigger shit heads thanhe is, i'm certainly not friends ith any of the fags I work with, fuck that
Also to OP, try taking classes at a community school or something, look up meet up at public forums in your area, obviously the first step to amkking a friend is putting yourself around like minded people, just dont dump all your emotional bs on them, noone likes that, but don't be afraid to take a chance on someone,
Personally me and my best friend have nothing really in common, almost total opposites but we still like brothers at this point, hell if he had a cunt and a nice pair of tits id probably fuck em on the reg, but he has dick so I dont, cuase im not a fag...
also drop the alcohol, shit just makes things worse, weed is debatable, just dont let consume your life.

dude, I have a very hard time believing you. I think you're insecure and ashamed of yourself and you don't WANT to meet people. you literally shoot down every suggestion that people have given you. I've learned that you can't help a person who doesn't want help, so I'm not going to bother with you any further. Get mental help, you clearly need it.

do camwhoring. you learn a lot about yourself jerking off for the whole internet to see. i'm not joking.

I generally make memes about my shitty emotional BS and post them on meme groups, but I don't talk to people about it. This is the first time I ever went public with stuff like this.

I'm a pretty social(sociable?I'm eastern european, excuse my grammar) generally, I have no trouble talking to people and actually start a small bond, but at the end of the day they literally forget about me and don't give a rat's ass, which is normal, I'm just a stranger, but what bugs me is that they either don't exchange contact information or they don't talk to me again and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

this is a good idea too. or longboarding/mountainboarding.

If you can find any such courses in Bucharest I'll go to fucking all of them. I'm extremely insecure, ashamed of myself and I don't have much self esteem, but I do want to meet people because I'm aware that I need social interaction to get out of this loop.

People suck. You'll find that out as you get older, but I might as well tell you now.

Freyja (or any pet) is the only friend who will never disappoint you. Take care of her well.

Sorry man, I know what it's like. I lost all my friends after college and being socially awkward it's hard to make new ones. Best advice I could give would be to do something you enjoy and get to know some of the other people around doing the same thing. It's okay to enjoy drinking and smoking just try not to let it run your life.

You need to channel the depression into something else. I say this honestly and its 100% true. I'm a 26 year old kissless dateless hugless virgin living with my parents with no job, no car, no friends, no money, nothing.

By most standards I should have killed myself but I instead decided to spend all my free time working out. This works two fold.

1. you will feel better just from the act of working out.
2. as your physique develops and you get more confidence in yourself, you will get more female attention, feel more masculine in general and more outgoing.

I don't know your personal situation but looking like chad will help you out tremendously, even on a subconscious level.

Yeah you're probably right. People come and go. I just don't know what to do with my life without people. I mean I resorted to trying to talk to the guy from Sad Screenshots Taken out of Context and he said he loved me but then he never replied back. I know it's pathetic, but yeah.

Thanks user, I was bored.

hey are you me? i'm not quite that beta but close.

well try starting a fucking youtube channel,
you play guitar? Start posting covers.
Hell make vlogs where you just bitch about your daily life, someone will probably sympathize.
you wont have audience right away, but youll get there.
Sometimes the first step is just TRYING to do something productive , instead just being a waste of space. hell Ill greentext my own damn story.

HERE:
societegourmet.ro/en/

literally googled "cooking classes Bucharest" and the fucking societe gourmet popped up.

if you have low self-esteem, you're going to have a very hard time making new friends. I suggest you find a therapist to help you with your self-esteem issues.

I'm a programmer mainly, I'm currently studying multiple engines and programming languages and I'm working on some android apps and a 2D RPG. Also I compose songs and I play guitar as much as I can every day.

I am doing my best to be productive, it's just that without social interaction time just slows down and everything feels shitty for me.

>hugless
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nice touch, brah, and I hope you get a hug soon. And a blow job.

Im here to listen if anyone wants to talk. I can give out my skype and steam.

I'd really love that user, can you? I'm a bit afraid of giving out my public skype around here due to the trolls.