Part Korean so I can't even practice sucking my own dick for the day that science advances and I can become a loli

>part Korean so I can't even practice sucking my own dick for the day that science advances and I can become a loli
Hold me please Sup Forums

Jesus Christ.

What's Jesus Christ going to do, give me some bread? That's not turning me into a loli, sir.

Sometimes I wish I could be a loli, but being a crossdressing faggot suits me fine for now.

Being a loli would be awesome though.

why don't you grow a pair and face reality like an adult.

While being a crossdressing fag sounds fine, it's impossible to do and just not worth trying if your body is a bit too masculine.
Hopefully science can make us able to become lolis soon enough though, so useless shits like me actually have a use (as a loli).

Or you could just get into some relationship where the person treats you like a loli despite your shitty body.

Not the same user but, I don't want to wait, I must wait bc the last thing I could do is crossdressing because I am a latin with beard and 1.86mt and would look like shit. fuck ma' life hommie

>tfw crossdressing faggot on Sup Forums has more muscle mass than you
;_;

there are sometimes where I wish I was a cute girl, although I have 0 issues with being a dude but if would be cool if I could be one for a day or 2

Ugh, I hate it when people talk about my shitty arms. I'm honestly weak as fuck though, I just work as an unloader at walmart. So they look slightly bigger because of lifting boxes

Don't worry, fag... OP, I got you.

Show us a picture

I'd rather not take a picture of my embarrassingly small Korean dick, but if it satisfies you my length is only around 2.5-3 inches.

Don't feel bad, mine isn't too large either.

Your filename does not lie

Thanks?

Weirdly enough I like being bullied about this.

Pfff. You don't even deserve to be bullied about it. Don't feel so special

(Eh, I was moreso kinda just throwing it out there, cause why not?)

How hard/easy is it to keep your body so smooth like that? I have a forest all over.

Don't be a bitch, make me feel like shit bitch.
Still waiting on those asian dick pics faggot.

Well I shave basically everywhere everyday. Not sure if that's good, I'm looking up stuff to keep my skin smoothest.
I have a bad feeling though that shaving daily is bad, weirdly enough this is the first time in awhile I have gotten to shave everything. I used to be hairy all over but I was disgusted by it.

>pic related was me when I was hairier
Probably can't see it though since my phone is shite

Also, I'm going to the store tomorrow for some clothes, anyone recommend anything for me to buy?

I'm a different user, you fucking faggot. Go look for your asian dick pics somwhere else. And that weakass, limp dick of yours. I know I didn't want to see that pathetic shit, though I guess I'm lucky I even did.
If you really want to feel like shit, go cum in a shot glass, drink it, rethink everything you've done in life, then kys

>better?

But good asian dick is hard to find ;-; I drink too much coke though, it might taste like shit..

>yes yes yes

The worst it tastes, the better. You deserve it

Maybe I could just lay on my back and cum on my face, but that sounds too messy

I've seen my fair share of CD/Trans/Shemale while on Sup Forums, but there's just something about THIS thread that realy creeps me the hell out ...