19 years old in the idf near gaza fixing tanks anything you fags want to know?

19 years old in the idf near gaza fixing tanks anything you fags want to know?

Yeah, should I get Farcry or the new Homefront coming out?

homefront you get to kill gooks

no thanks. We already know everything

What's the best Falafel you've ever eaten?

in nazareth wasnt wearing my uniform though so i wont get stabbed

what will you do when America supports you with only its prayers and no more free stuff?

checked

Ever been to Ramallah?

I have a palestinian friend whose cousin owns an olive oil business there that makes a kickass falafel pita

we still get free shit from germany and alot of other states (russian might be our new bff for now) + we have way too much shit imo

The palestinians sure could use some...

never been there i live near the north

nah they're good with their rocks and knifes

god bles u jewbro, exterminate them palestinian terrorists hard.

Any good looking women in your unit?

a few rocks lmao lets ignore their bombings yeah?

we're a small base of 150 we got like 10 girls only 3-4 of them are ok when i started in the idf and did the training then we had alot of 10/10 girls in our base

hows that tank going to get fixed when the Iranians nuke it because Obama is a cuck?

>"hey palestinians get the fuck out this is our land now"
>"you don't want to leave?"
>start shooting
>some palestinians shooting back
>blame palestinians for attacking
kek

I've always wondered what the Israeli opinion is on the Kurds in Iraq.

they learnt their craft from the Nazis in 1936

you kill any jews?

our tanks have an ABC defence (atomic, biological and chemical )

Is it true Hitler himself was a Jew and orchestrated WW2 and the holocaust, sacrificing millions of other Jews to ensure their future and a promised homeland for the Jewish people and making other countries feel morally obligated to protect our Jewish ILLUMINATI overlords?

hmm no lmao

fag

I was thinking that too...looks way better than the very first game also...thanks Sup Forumsreh

What's the purpose of these weighted, hanging chains on the back of the Merkava? I assume to impede some specific munition, but what?

thing is i dont hate arabs i just hate the one the bomb us and try to stab people i have alot of arab friends

Accept the truth faggot. ACCEPT IT LIKE THE BLACK DICK YOU TAKE EVERY NIGHT.

Holocaust didnt happen

"muh muh these kids are throwings rocks"

But....Kurds arent Arab

605 here. In Golan now

they're there to blow up any rocket/rpg/whatever you want to call it before it hits the armor so it wont do any dmg

so when its glowing in the dark it won't be hard to find

Oh fuck, I'm retarded. That makes a lot of sense. Thanks. Why not also include em on the front, more armor up there?

typical jew stupidity, what is not jew, is arab lel

Enjoy your time on Earth while it lasts scum

i know it sounds abit racist but same same new name lol and i dont really know what they are never really cared too much about politics and shit like that

EXACTLY..it was "staged"..to ensure people would feel shit towards the "treatment" of Jews and give them their entitlement and land!

delicious

becareful there and try to shoot one for me ;)

yeah and in the front you have a system that can blow up the rpg before it even hits

Front armor is thick enough that it doesn't need it

6 million kikes are still alive, as their circumcised sons, ugly daughters and wives

How often do you do scheduled maintenance on on those tanks? Or do you just do it when you get the chance?
Do you carry much spares when your out blowing up ragheads? If so what type? Track pads, bogies, hydraulic hoses or engine parts?

Hey Jew, the new Reich is here , and this time its for real

thing is i dont go out unless a tank got stuck in the field i fix them in a workshop...uselly they bring them to us once a week to do a quick check and change water/air/fuel filters

where do you keep your jew gold faggot?

the front is most protected, you want them there so a RPG cant hit the seam where the turret meats the chassis, it a week part of most tanks

in my basement near my palestinian slave

Well right now we just hope everything will calm down so we won't have to make a ground operation. Killing terrorists is our second goal, the first is to stay alive and protect the country and the citizens

Does it take ages to get all the armour off to get into shit?
What engine is it running?
What sort of pump set up does it have?
Are the travel motors hydraulic or hydrostatic?

same near gaza right now with the bombing and everything they might call me back to base tomarrow or even today if things heat up

sounds like you're trying to build one for yourself lmao

Those tanks r pretty sweet

Bro tanks don't pen other tanks through front. ATM80 and rpg 9 are incendiary and that spot is rather soft but would devastate crew and commander.
Yeah they ain't worried bout getting shot from God from the front. Except cum shot.

I'm a diesel mechanic in Australia. I work on big diggers. This shit interests me.

if only you knew what i did inside a tank you wouldnt have said that last part ;)

Why are you a pog? Personnel other than grunt? But seriously do you pick your job in Israel or do job pick you?

Op???? Wtf that's what we WANT to know

not really there are opening in the tank that you can open with a crane so you could get to the engien.
we dont use the mark 1 anymore mark 2 has a AVDS 1970 same as the mark 3 only the mark 3 has a better turbo not sure about the mark 4 i only fix the mark 2 and 3 dont get to fix alot of 4s
and we use hydraulic

it happend once!

in the idf you got 3 "ranks" combat (golani, kfir etc.) combat supporters (people that dont fight but support the ones that do like me) and job-nikim basiclly they dont do shit and send 3 years fapping

Same.. My assessment nothing will happen. Both sides don't need this crap right now. But who knows.. Enjoy your weekend while you can.

help me out here
on one hand i think whay you faggots are doing is wrong, stealing land and all that. its just disgusting.

but on the other hand, i sure do hate muslims.

so, what should i feel?

the solution is to hate everyone

how roomy is it in there? like can you move around some what easily or not?

-M1A2 loader 2005 - 2008

we're not really stealing land in 1947 israel was founded and the UN supported it then the arab nations attacked and we had to fight back right now in the land that we "took" in the war no normal israeli will live there because he will get stabbed and those lands have their own goverment that works with ours thats called the "palestinian authority" so basiclly we didnt take anything if we really wanted to we would have had all of egypt and more

for the driver its really nice i loved it there the gunner doesnt have alot of room same with the loader (and he has to stand while in action) commander is more or less the same as the driver

Remind us who attacked first in the six day war?

what do you mean steal? they got that land in glorious triumph on sub humans sandniggers. if anything we should give jews control on the entire middle east

ahh poor bastard, dose the loader have anything? like a fold down seat or anything? the M1A2 has a seat but i found myself standing most the time

israel but only because egypt started provoking israel they kicked out the UN forces in sinay even after israel tried to do it peacfully egypt still provoked up so we had to attack before they did

jew. have you met? woof, its bad man. arab is dog and jew is dog. who you want worse?

well first thing read a bit on history and stop consuming antisemitic propaganda.
its actually really clear who is right and who is wrong rofl

he does have a seat but i guess it mostly for sitting down while driving or when they're resting

Shabbat shalom jewfag

Why are there so many jewish pedo's?

bAs an American seeking over seas military duty would you reccomend? Do you feel fulfilled with your current life path?

Do you feel ashamed about being in another man's property?
Also, who would you like to be seen raped by arabs, your mother or your sister?

Thanks for killing sand niggers, I guess.

What do I learn to become a tank mechanic? Is the job satysfying?

I love tanks but fear being in military because I'm weak to stress.

This is why you guys are fags. Pic related should be your attitude, not this 'the sub humans started it' shit.

North where?

Best png. How do?

You get use to the stress . I mean I got out because the stress but you get used to it for awhile till you go to combat, then later that year/rest of your life it sucks dick. Just do 4

All of my this

You fucking idiot that kid was throwing stones too. If he's big enough to throw stones at people he shouldn't be crying when thy put him in the same position

People like to defend Palestinians. They feel like heroes against a murderous establishment.

But there have been journalists who talk to Palestinians. They asked them "If you could have Palestine back, would you send the Jews away, or let them stay?"

The majority or all Palestinians answered that they want the Jews to leave. And some of them even said they want the Jews to be killed. Because the Jews took their land.

So, this is what Palestinians actually want and this is why Israel is keeping them under the boot.

If you keep defending Palestinians, you should have 5 minute conversation with the average Palestinian. It would change your mind.

search for "magic png"

What tank did you work on lately? How thick is the armour, front/side/back/top, and where exactly are the ammo racks located?

>What do I learn to become a tank mechanic? Is the job satysfying?
bumpin

Hamas pls go

Bullshit. That may be the case with some, but I've watched multiple documents and interviews on the situation in Palestine and most of the Palestinians interviewed are very conservative and had no problem living with the jews before all the immigrant jews started pouring in during the last few years and stealing their land and trashing their shops simply because they see themselves somehow entitled to it.

You mean dressing up as the nation you are about to invade, and 'attack' your own radio station near that border. So you'd have a legit excuse to invade that nation you dressed up as?