-CAPTAIN AMERICA LIVES!!!

-CAPTAIN AMERICA LIVES!!!
-SCARLET WITCH KILLS CROSSBONES.
-BUCKY KILLS TONY STARKS PARENTS.
-VISION SHOT WAR MACHINE BY ACCIDENT AND IS NOW PARTIAL PARALYZED.
-ANTMAN BECOMES GIANT MAN.
-STAN LEE FEDEX DELIVERY CAMEO.
-FIRST END CREDIT SCENE IS BUCKY VOLUNTEERING CRYO FREEZE AT BLACK PANTHER HOMELAND FOR BLACK PANTHER MOVIE.
-SECOND END CREDIT SCENE IS FOR SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING.

You're welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jo9MbpMY9ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That airport fight scene though

>Even though I know all this
>Even though I downloaded the torrent
I am still going to see it tonight in cinemas with a m8

Cheers

Thanks for the abstract. It's pobably way better than 2 hours of pure bullshit

Scarlet witch didn't kill crossbones dumbass he blew himself up

That Ben Affleck intro scene though

He tried taking down cap but she saved him placing crossbones in her shield

Crossbones kills himself, Scarlett which just moves gim so it doesn't kill the avengers.

Spider-Man was pretty good. I like this version of him. Looking forward to the movie but hopefully they don't fuck it up with another autistic love story

-SCARLET WITCH KILLS DOZENS OF CIVILIANS

ftfy

shitmovie anyways

/thread

>one of 2 good scenes in that movie

This.

What other scene did you like user?

I loved mostly all Ben Affleck's standalone stuff and hope his new Batman film won't be cgi heavy.

Saw it. Great action, great acting, good effects.
cons: shitty logic, shitty character logic, only one joke that made me actually laugh (Tony Stank, every other joke was cheesy and forced), simple premise for sheeple to understand.

Now that I think about it is was 1 of 3. The Batmobile chase was pretty good, and the Batman warehouse fight was fucking amazing. The rest was either decent or straight up boring

RDJ is like the best actor ever. He has such a great dramatic performance in his movies.

I wish he'd do thriller movies instead of relying heavily on capeshit.

Can't wait to see the villains they put in it. Hopefully Hush is included

What about the character motivations was shitty? I saw it and it all made sense to me

>The Batmobile chase was pretty good
Damn right. Check out this video which shows the making of how they did it:
youtube.com/watch?v=jo9MbpMY9ng

>Can't wait to see the villains they put in it.
I read they are going to do an Arkham Asylum type of thing. Not sure if true but an article did say they wanna include as many villains (whatever that means).

>pic related is Affleck during the warehouse massacre
Doesn't he look fucking amazing as Batman!?

He might look the part but

>massacre
>Batman

Batfleck is definitely my favourite film portrayal of batman. And arguably the strongest part of batman is his villains. The more they put in the better

I think he's the best version of batman yet. It's a shame the hype was ruined by normie faggots who don't read comics and cried
>WAHHHH this wasn't MY version of batman MINE doesn't kill
Oh well get the fuck over it. We've had the same depiction of batman since the 80s it's refreshing to see a new take on him

>found the guy who hates the idea of Batman killing
Why do people have such a problem? This is something that we have never seen before on screen and didn't the batmobile chase make you feel strong inside and give you passion?

It sure did for me; as well as seeing Affleck work out - his performance was 10/10 no doubt and you have to remember this is a middle aged Batman who lost his best friend due to the Joker who obs is still alive (we will see him take on the joker in Suicide Squad).

Also he is a depressed rich guy who cucks women

>We've had the same depiction of batman since the 80s it's refreshing to see a new take on him
THIS.

He's great, but let's be honest, the way this movie played him out to be was a little bitch just because some mom cried in front of him that made him change his whole mind about being put in check. Every stand alone Iron Man movie was about him doing thing the government wasn't willing to take care of. Then now he does a 180 and goes under the control of the government as a tool.
yeah the motivations were made clear, but I'm referring almost everything but that. First of all, the way the writers make each superhero do the stupidest things to fight each other when one of them can totally dominate the other is why is shitty logic. Like when they made Scarlet Witch throw cars when she could have destroyed the other team by just doing what she did to Vision, but nah, we need a 20 minute fight scene so....

>-BUCKY KILLS TONY STARKS PARENTS.

Big twist in Civil War... was a throwaway line in the Zola scene in Winter Soldier. Weird.

I hope he doesn't continue to kill though. I hope the scene where him and superman become friends is where Bruce rediscovers the will to follow his code just because it really fucks up explanations on why the joker is alive if he has no problem killing others. Also normies will whine and the films will suffer financially. I like this batman but I also want to see the DC universe play out like it deserves

Who is bucky anyway and why is he in the movie?

>sorry a DCuck fag who hasn't seen the other Avengers or know the characters much.

He's captain Americas friend from the 40s who he thinks dies but the Russians find him and make them their mind controlled soldier. Blah blah blah internal conflict between the two because of the brainwash. You get the idea

If you are aware of Zack Snyder: he purposely wants to show each super hero to not be fully strong but to be ridden with human problems and psychological issues. He showed this well with Superman in MoS not painting him in the true colorful super hero light, as he also did with Batman.

I like this Snyder vision but I understand some would like to see a more friendlier side.

So he was in Winter Soldier or Caps America 1? I might need to watch those.

With Iron man, he feels guilty becuase he created Ultron who killed all the people in Avengers 2. It's not a 180 for his character at all, in the original Iron man movie be stops manufacturing weapons because he sees the damage that they do to innocent people. He wants the Avengers controlled so they don't hurt more people inadvertently. And with Scarlet Witch, she was able to do the Vision thing where she pushed in him into the earth cuz he's basically immortal synthetic Jesus. She wants to stop iron man, not kill him

Does Captain America get his ass whooped by Iron Man? He sounds like a lil bitch in this movie, and how many "muh bucky" moments are there?

James Buchanan Barnes, aka Bucky Barnes, aka the Winter Soldier.

Steve Rogers friend before the war, Captain America's ally during the war. Presumed dead during the events of First Avenger, devastating Cap before he is frozen.

After Cap wakes up in the present time he's attacked by the Winter Soldier revealed to be a mind-washed Bucky by Hydra on a mission to destroy S.H.I.E.L.D. Bucky shakes the mind control and saves Cap's life, Cap subsequently lets him escape. He then goes into hiding which leads in Civil War.

I know. Big batman fan and I welcome any version of him but many key moments that end up in a face off between him and his enemies are very pivotal and dependent on that code that he won't break

Both. If you want to know more both are worth a watch, but keep in mind Winter Soldier is far superior to Cap 1

I don't mind grittiness, I mind bad writing.

>The more they put in the better

Do you even remember Spiderman 3?

He's in captain America as his friend before the Russians turn him into the winter soldier and then in winter soldier he's obviously the villain

Is Civil War voilent in anyway or is it Marvel kiddy friendly?

OP you forgot few things
>CGI so low it's almost level Bollywood
>worst physics model, even spiderman had to make fun of it
>most boring first half of the movie with forced plot...almost seemed like MCU tried to make a serious movie, then midway through said fuck it, let's get back to the jokes
>spiderman's introduction went pretty much like: wanna join? yeah why not
>black panther immediately reveals his secrets to the world

If Civil War was any indication it can be good if done right. This is DC we're talking about though so good luck.

thank you..... now i dont have to go see it with this free ticket from skittles

Spiderman 3's problem was the 30 minute comedy jazz film.

Take that out and it is a 8/10 flick.

All the characters were not the problem.

I agree but I also disagree. Most of the early 2000 super hero films failed mostly due a mix of not enough hype yet in the genera pop about super hero movies and the companies still struggling to get a good grasp on how to balance story lines. Now that these movies are much more common (at least 2-3 a year instead of maybe one special film a
Year in the early 2000s) I trust the studios that they're able to balance it better

oh and forgot one more
> War Machine falls down from 200 m height and survives, so do other mortal characters after being thrown around

Well part of the reason Spidey 3 was shit was because the villains were nothing like their comic book counterparts. And the villains were barely working together, it was just a clusterfuck. I think itd be good if it was an Arkham Asylum style villains all team up to destroy Batman. But that's also just me.

Yeah, DC is a high quality standard these days. Fuck off you idiot. The more characters, the less character development they get, aka bland villains. And bland villians is Marvels speciality.

the poster above me is a fucking skeleton. don't trust him

fuck off he is correct

>>DC
>>high quality standard
>>no good movies
Try harder

>bland villains
>villains in BvS are literally cgi alien ape monster and psychotic Mark Zuckerberg

Same fag, don't trust, confirmed for skeleton

Spiderman 3's problem was EVERYTHING.

Fucking thank you.
Also Zod was a dumb cunt.

I said these days. We had 2 films in the last years, MoS and BvS. And before that, we had Nolans weakest Batman film. So yeah, these days, DC sucks

You cannot spoil a good movie. Might as well say, the character drama is convincing and thought out and will effect you.
cunt

You guys realized that I was sarcastic when I said DC is a high quality standard these days, here . Right?

Is that the cam rip that is all over streaming sites or is there anything better ?

Came off less sarcastic and more butthurt but I see it now. My b mate.

>villain in civil war has a terrible plot against captain and iron man doable only with pure luck. it almost feels like they went with a first idea somebody suggested

Whole movie is "muh buckey"

Cap was kicking Iron Man's ass most of the movie, until right at the end Tony finally decided to request analysis of Roger's fighting patterns and turned the tables. This only lasted for all of 30 seconds though when Bucky, who was beaten down into the ground, does a "haha got ur leg" move, making Tony have his own "muh bucky" moment where he forgets about every other thing in existence for a single moment. Cap then proceeds to use this opening to sucker punch Tony and neutralize his suit.

Imo the movie was great from start to finish, if I ignore the fact that Tony could have just analyzed Captain America (and everybody else who stood against him)'s fighting patterns and just ended the entire movie in a single 2 minute fight scene.

Apologies. Sarcasm is very difficult to convey through text

>villain in Civil War has decent plan to tear Avengers apart from the inside and has great character motivations and a solid backstory that ties into the overall themes of the movie

I appreciate this user. Even though Captain America annoys me, I'll watch the movie and think it's Avengers 2.5

thanks

>Cap was kicking Iron Man's ass most of the movie

Not really. They don't even fight until the last scene, which was 2v1 and Tony still would have won that if not for "haha, got your leg!" Unless there's another fight scene between those two specifically that I forgot.

I'm not entirely sure why they felt the need to call it a Captain America movie, it's straight up Avengers but just happens to have Bucky in it as well.

I don't think it was very good - and I'm a Marvel fan.

It had zero weight and zero consequences, just like the end of Iron Man 3 where he blows his suits up...

...for no apparent reason...

...and then it's business as usual in Age of Ultron.

Vision is just a joke. I laugh every time he appears.

The Russos won't have Hawkeye's outfit too purple because they want to keep it grounded but then have a purple / silver Infinity gem-powered dildo walking around. What?

Again, not a single thing has changed by the end of the movie.

And as for the fighting: we've seen it all before. The characters get thrown around but nothing real happens - there's simply no tension and nothing to get invested in.

What a load of shit.

I was counting more than just 1v1 fights. Was thinking more Team Captain America and Team Iron Man. And throughout the whole film, Team Captain America kept coming up ahead, or rather kept barely getting what they wanted from the battle (even if they lost a little in return).

I absolutely loved Civil War, but let's not be delusional. The plan only really seemed to work through coincidences that he couldn't possibly have predicted and the main conflict that caused most of the rift in the Avengers (Sokovia Accords) literally had nothing to do with him.

It's a marketing move to close a standalone series and battle Avenger fatigue in one swoop. Obviously.

He knows he can use bucky to tear apart the avengers. He does so.

Boom. Argument over.

Movie went from "the law doesn't apply to us vs respect the law" to "leave Bucky alone he doesn't control what he's doing vs kill Bucky" hugely failed potential

Came out in UK last week. Already seen it you sad yank fuck.

While I don't think you're wrong on any of what you said, I think it's more of a perspective issue than anything. We all know going into the movies that it is very unlikely there will be any weight in the plot or fight scenes. Plot device characters will die, mortal heroes will live any punishment they receive, the fight scenes will result in nothing but pushing the story forward, etc. It's just how Marvel is writing the movies, has been a constant, and just needs to be accepted to get any enjoyment out of the movies.

That fucking jazz scene haunts me for eternity

>trips of truth
>rolling for dubs

also nice trips, but not as good as

finally!

ON FIRE

going to AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13
Broadway
anybody else here going. also is it worth going

fake 3d guys watch out

Lol, trying to spoil a film that I saw a week ago. Nice try failatron.

Best theater for imax but I went to 83rd last night.. them seats are just way too much better

Kills afew of niggers by accident
Niggers complain
Dont stop terrorists and AIDS vial kills2 milliobln
Niggers complain

Cant win

who gives a fuck..

Assfleck

At first i was like oh winter soldier part 5
But its more age of ultron 2 yet another mad sokovian

the hell is giant ant man so slow when he is giant? is it just alot of work to move when giant or what?

how much was the tickets have not been to the movies in 18 years

More mass = More resistance.Not like he has jets propelling him around, Science bitch.

I can't remember the exact price but them shits are expensive now.. almost $25! Partially because real d 3d or whatever

$10 at my theater, which is a small 10 screen premiere theater in an office suite building. Each screening room has maybe 150-200 leather recliners in it.

Did someone say Captain America?

In NY?! 84 st also has recliners and HUGE screen so you are getting something out of it I guess

Please stop spamming this

Nope, all Zola revealed was that Hydra killed Howard, not Bucky.