What do b? My coworker is a petite little blonde with the most ridiculously nice ass; however, she's only 17...

What do b? My coworker is a petite little blonde with the most ridiculously nice ass; however, she's only 17. I want to fuck her so badly but have not a chance in hell

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/owpRJ
m.imgur.com/a/owpRJ
mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU
youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By not a chance in hell, I mean because I'm 22 and that shit probably wouldn't fly

text her and let us decide what you say

where do you work

Moar negro, muh dick is diamonds right now

Started dating my girlfriend when she was 17 go for it bro she's 20 now and I'm 25 been together for almost 3yrs

testing

Do it just do it, dont let your dreams be dreams.

No need to think about law, she is a young cockhungry slut that you wont destroy with your little wiener.

DO IT JUST DO IT. At least you got the Balls and tried. If you wont, another one will, be the first.

(if law problems show the judge these pictures you will be rewarded:-))

Her name is Kevleena Pugliese on FB have fun

I feel you OP, there's a girl like that at my work too, and I'm 28.

Feelsbatman.jpg

fuck off OP
imgur.com/a/owpRJ

What state are you in?

Look up the age of consent laws in your area. Or start a relationship with both her parents permission and a no see rule till she's 18 if the AOC rules fuck you up.

The illegal thing would be you porking her, or having explicit photos of her... So look up the laws faggot. Specifically AOC and see if there's a close in age exemption in your area too.

Source:
Am 19, gf is 16. Her parents don't care though because I still have the word teen in my age but still... I took every precaution.

Age aside, how does one go about it?

I meant no sex rule

m.imgur.com/a/owpRJ

I never understood why everyone on Sup Forums has this obsession of being a beta with a hot chick at arms length. You guys don't need to get laid, you need to stop imagining this scenario and interact with real people.

I am cum

step one aquire roofies
step two lace a drink with roofies
step three profit

well sure but at some point she doesn't want him because she's 5 years younger and that's a lot at her age

that attention whore is disgusting

Complete bullshit.
Any 17 yo girl will be flattered if a 20+ yo shows interest. It's much easier than if you're her age.

OP you surely have no chance in hell if you don't ask her out. You're such a faggot, you already find reasons to fail before even trying.

She looks like an useless little bitch.
You can see trouble flying around her like a swarm.

Why does she pull this retarded face?

She constantly pulls that same fucking retarded face holy shit

>Kevleena Pugliese

Did someone say she's only 17?

Use that as motivation to keep working and when she turns 18 she'll see how hard working you are and then give you the POOOOOSAAAAAAY

Just date for now. Then slay when she's 18

wtf is she doing with her face

then dump the slut

fuck it in the ass then to mouth

I love being in Texas where the age of concent is 17. Enjoy waiting until they turn 18, faggots.

Wait a year u faggot. In mean time hold her hand.

I have a 23 year old friend who dated a 16 yo. He neve told me if he did anything but u reckon he fugged her?

ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth ass to mouth

ur a faggit, u cant fuck here , . never

I love being in Ontario where the AOC is 16, Enjoy waiting until they turn 17 faggot

Refer to image op

Its still illegal to film or keep images of them.

Like in germany: it is legal to bang 14 year olds (dont ask me how the fuck they allow that) but it is illegal to film it.

I don't have images or film of them. I just slay n go on my way.

how does a 14yo feel?

Yea only if you're 2 years older then 17 FAGGOT otherwise still stach

Im not from germany u ghoul

fuckin unlucky. No breaking in 14yo for you.

are u Gary Mitchell by any chance?

sharpie in pooper

i fucked a 15 yr old for a month or 2 when i was 22, i ruined the cunt, i set a personal best with her, cum inside her 8 times over 1 night, not beat it yet

Good god. She's so small.
If you don't hit that you'll be kicking yourself for life.
Tough shit bro. Here in the UK aoc is 16

Simple rule of life.
Dont eat where you shit.

God fucking dammit anyone who fucks around with people at work are absolute idiots

Unless it's a shit job.
And you know know it is. Look at her face.

that ass !!

she needs to get fucked into the mattress

>Tfw I'm 19
>Tfw parents think there's a massive difference between 19 and 20 so they let you slam their daughter.
>Tfw no face

I think i could beat that record

Yea check your laws. Most places age of consent is 17. Some as low as 16. Just don't take any pictures, and don't brag about it. You are not breaking the law, but don't bring any unwanted attention to yourself

imgur.com/a/owpRJ

8660 Enjoy this icloud leak Sup Forums mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU Will remove in a few minutes

Lets not turn this rape into a murder. If I can get away with it so can you. Most females are too shamed by the act happening to come forward, so hit that shit mang.

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo

pffft. fucked two 15 yr olds.
good times.
first one was my gf back then, she recently turned 15 then. the other one was almost 16.

both looked amazing as fuck, the hottest sluts i've ever had so far but never had i worse sex than that. they simply don't know what to do.

post more faggot

That bitch looks so fucking stupid

meow?

VIRUS

urgh

yeah no shit faggot

Not even blonde, fucking autistic op

>What do
>I want to fuck her but have no chance in hell
Well then you can't do anything you fucking sperglord

Blonde? Cancerous op

do it.

This
I'm 21 and the girl I'm dating is 17. Our relationship is pretty much based on how we feel about each other rather than us fucking. Shit, she still hasn't seen my dick. We talk dirty of course, but it's more about us being there for each other and having genuine fun. That's how you establish a relationship Sup Forums. Call me a faggot, but a relationship based on sex isn't going to last.

lol she looks like the grinch

I dated a smoking hot 19yo cutie when I was 24 and exactly ZERO people gave a single fuck about our age difference.
All my friends thought I was fucking king shit because I had a smoking hot girlfriend.

if shes 13-17 then 19 when u start out is acceptable
if shes 18 then any age

seems to be western hegemonic

Are you in Canada? Because that shit is legal here.

Booya! Praise Ontario.

Also, 705 reporting in.

How old were you at the time?

You have to do it. Post more