So, I'm home alone, and I keep thinking I see shadows out of the corner of my eye...

So, I'm home alone, and I keep thinking I see shadows out of the corner of my eye. It could just be due to the fact that I'm tired, but my computer's been acting weird too. My Google Chrome will randomly freeze and crash. Literally, just a few minutes ago, I was trying to post about this to Sup Forums, and then, my screen freezes and closes randomly, playing this weird "boop" noise. Kinda freaked out.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ignore the shadow people. If you give them attention or they get a rise out of you they won't leave you alone. They feed off fear. Good luck.

Burn the house down

its ghosts op get out

Masturbate

yep, this

OP here, the fuckery continues. My Microsoft Paint program just popped up with a blank file, something that never happens.

Ever had any type of mental health issues? This sounds like a creeping start to schizophrenia.

its niggers, just throw some KFC chilli salt around you. they 'll fuck off. unless you got KFC

This

This. Masturbate to show em you dont care. It's soooo passive-agressive

ghosts aren't real. calm the fuck down.

The shadows are probably your dirty sticky hair, turning with your head.

Now, about the file. Maybe what the ghosts are trying to tell you is, that your life is pretty empty and blank at the moment and you need to fill it with things. You need some color in your life, user.

Do it, i'm with you all the way.

Nah, I'm pretty level-headed, just freaking out at weird shit probably.

kek, I would, but I already did a few hours ago.

Don't listen to he is one of them!

reboot your computer and turn on the lights you idiot

I like this explanation.

Start jacking it faggot, let.them watch,
Get your cheese pizza out

yo OP that pic ain't blank

this is the only rational answer.

Why hello there mister close-minded, we meet yet again! I'm going to go ahead and ask the same question I always do, what sort of evidence do you have to support your claims? Oh, what's that? None? Well, no huge surprise there! Better luck next time C.M!

These things feed on any kind of attention, so don't give them any.
Go fap to take your mind off of them.

I thought you were fucking with me, but you're not. Now I'm really weirded out.

SPOOKY SPOOKY

It's just your boyfriend you faggot

Did someone say home alone?

i could sort all sorts of scientific studies available all over the internet that show that there isn't any good evidence for ghosts..... but i'd rather call you a faggot for being gullible.

*site all sorts

OP here again, something just fell down in the living room. Gonna go check it out. If I'm not back in 2 minutes, I'm ded.

seriously you're probably just tired or there's a gas leak

guys op is dead

Scream that you want to get fucked by a big long ghost dick. Will weird out anyone in there with you

did he die?

R.I.P

Nice bait fgt

You need scientific studies to tell you there's no "good evidence"?

Hahahahhah, I thought so, you imbecile. You gave me the exact fucking answer I was hoping for. Now, prepare to get your mind blown by this really fucking obvious yet simple concept that everyone should realize: just because there is no evidence for something doesn't mean it's guaranteed false either. Think about it, you need evidence to prove something doesn't exist just as much as you do for it to exist. I mean if you got robbed on the street and there were no witnesses, no recordings or any other kind of evidence left behind, would that mean it literally just did not happen? No, of course not! See, things can be true without evidence too. Evidence is only a way of knowing for sure. Really, the wisest way to go about believing in ghosts is to not believe 100%, but to not deny 100% either. We can't know for sure, until evidence from either end of the spectrum appears.

Quit doing meth and the shadow monsters wont show up.

do you normally use logical fallacies to make yourself feel big inside, you silly faggot keyboard warrior?

Do you often read that kind of shit ?

You fucking what mate? Did you literally just disagree with that? You know close-mindedness goes hand in hand with straight up stupidity right? Please, feel free to point out what parts were "logical fallacies" you fucking moron.

i don't even know why i'm responding to this. there is a lot of evidence to show that ghosts probably don't exist, and no evidence to show that they do. stop being retarded.

this, fucks sake these people are like fucking children

you are 12

See the thing is, there can't even really be evidence that disproves anything, especially not evidence that disproves ghosts existance. Literally anything is possible user, if that's a concept too hard for your retarded mind to comprehend you might want to consider keeping your retarded mouth shut.

> OP is kill

you're a moron

If I'm 12 and you don't understand what I said in that comment, that must make you just about 8 at max. Please consider self-harming you close-minded stupid fuck.

1595 Enjoy this icloud leak Sup Forums mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU Will remove in a few minutes

Did not deny being 12

Wat do?

You assume I misunderstood you, I did not.
I just think you;re an immature, over imaginative fuckwit.

Yeah, doesn't surprise me that you'd think that way. Clever people sound like stupid people to the REALLY stupid people, such as yourself. "You're a moron" isn't a valid response. What I said is literally not even arguable, it's just a matter of if you can comprehend it.

Cite* all sorts

Figure of speech.

ON is kill and should have saved man juice for ghost repellent

You ain't gonna believe in shit till you see something.

Used ";" instead of "'"
Now you have grammar Nazis as well m8
>sarcastic clapping

Op, serious reply by just reading the Op alone, its anxiety mixed with your brain just trying to fill in the empty blanks of not being stimulated.

There is no such thing as over imaginative. Literally anything we imagine could in theory be true, so if you think you can just be 100% sure that something doesn't exist, didn't happen etc. you're stupid, no offense. Being mature is not just denying everything, it's logical thinking.

if dubs OP must do this. OP I think you're bullshitting but stop being a fag, you only think there are "spooks" because of Christian and Jew propaganda that's been layered in your culture and thus your mind. If you are seeing something try talking to it instead of talking about it to strangers online, loser

>You're arguing for the possible existence of ghosts on fucking Sup Forums
>you're a moron

THANKS BRO

First one here to call me a moron and actually have a valid point. It's not like these fuckwits can be reasoned with, so yeah, I'm a moron for trying.

hit some more acid, this oughta help

m8 you're literally post-rationalizing all your responses, or "moving the goal posts" of the argument. Whenever someone brings up the point of say "evidence disproving the existence of ghosts", or you being "over Imaginative", you're committing the logical fallacy of special pleading; providing a redundant exception that could be applied to any argument (in this case the infinity and uncertainty of the universe and it's many possibilities) to suit your point of view. The fact that this exception could be applied to any argument proves it's redundancy. So before you make anymore nihilistic "well anything could be real so anything you can say to me could be wrong and I might be right and you might be right and I might be a faggot etc." bullshit comments, just think about how someone smarter than you might argue.

I beg to differ. The fact that the exception can be applied to any argument doesn't prove it's redundancy if you ask me, not in this case.

whatever, fuck it i don't even give a shit, you're a moron bye

Lol you have given up. Not the other user, but thats pretty nuch checkm8

Whatever you guys say, I won either way.

This thread is faker and gayer than buck angel

There's no need to provide evidence for why ghosts don't exist when there isn't any credible evidence for their existence.
Grow up you fucking moron. You literally believe that inside biological organisms there is a spoopy spirit that leaves and decides to fuck with people.

Those are Microsoft's tricks. They want you to install Windows 10.

OP I did some quick research and I'm afraid you're fucked . You are clearly about to die for some reason and the demons are standing by to collect you . It's a shame really . I hope you had fun with your life up until now . Personally , I'm gonna go get a pizza . You probably wish that you could but like I said, you're going to die …

Tell the ghost you are horny and adk for spectral booty. If it says no, threaten it with an exorcism. Blackmailing ghosts for sex mught be a fun new experience!

Yes, spirits are mostly interested in complicated electronic devices like computers, especially on the software side.

See, what the fuck did you even just fucking say to me, you fucking idiot? I cringed at that so hard. Have you not been reading any of my fucking posts at all? I specifically implied very strongly, that I do not believe in ghosts, but that I don't deny their existence either, because that is the most reasonable way to go about believing. And yes, there is need to provide evidence for why ghosts don't exist. Lack of evidence isn't evidence you fucking mong. I really don't understand how either of these are concepts too complex for you to grasp.

I've seen enough cartoons to know that there is definitely a spoopy skeleton inside you waiting to jump out at the slightest provocation . Then they bone you

masturbate , nobody wants to see that , not even ghosts