If the earth is rounded then how come the surface you walk on is flat?

If the earth is rounded then how come the surface you walk on is flat?

Prove me wrong?

protip

>you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gravity

Topography = not flat , not at all.

If t was flat your fat ass mumma would of broken it in half already

Horizon

>biting
relative to us, its flat. it still has curvature if you go far enough away. a bowling ball/big ass sphere seems a lot flatter to an ant or even smaller creatures than it does to us, because we can see its rounded

Why is this the only flat planet while the rest are round?

We are not talking about the tops of graphs ya goof.

if a soccer ball is round how come if i rip off one of the pentagonal paches, the patch is flat?

Prove me wrong?

protip

>you cant

Damn that's good. Saving that one for later fam

this is b8

Pull one off and flatten it...

>you can't

Its not perfectly tound but its not flatt either

>how come the surface you walk on is flat

civil engineers

But since all other animals see it as flat, that means the world is flat. They have been here longer. Humans are mutations so we see things differently. Science is based off observations, and majority rules.

>checkmate

What power lense do I need to see from New York to Japan?

12 year old detected

Did someone say rounded?

Mutations? Bro can you even science?

Because You're in North Dakota and it is flat.

technically he's right you know
majority of tiny creatures haven't exactly been far enough away from the "bowling ball/giant ass sphere" to see its true shape, does that mean it's flat no matter what?

>far enough away from the "bowling ball/giant ass sphere" to see its true shape

have you never been to the coast?

I am a student of NYU. I study the sciences and use programs such as KEKS and QUADS to observe the universe myself, on a digital scale. How DARE you insult me, you little shit. I'll havebyo know that I was the class president from middle school all the way throughout high school. I have made my school great again. What have you done, faggot. Nada. Now to wipe all that doritos dust off and remove the lotion residu from your finger tips scumbag. Do something with your life

Now, scientists claim that Earth is spherical and rotating at a speed of between 700-1000 miles per hour, depending on your latitude. This is a very high rate of speed. You can disprove this nonsense by simply jumping up as high as you can. Really, it's that simple. What happens when you jump? You come straight down to where you were. But, if the Earth were indeed spinning at such a fast speed, wouldn't you land hundreds of feet away?

If you were to stand in the flat bed of a truck going 75 mph, and jump straight up, what would happen? You wouldn't fall straight down. You would fall out of the truck. That's because trucks move, the Earth doesn't. This experiment proves the Earth is fixed in space and doesn't move.

>majority of tiny creatures

>implying that there's no atmosphere

kek

>tiny creatures

my mistake. i thought you were talking about americans

So basically what you are saying is that the earth is a giant ass sanic Frisbee.

>how come when a car stops suddenly we lurch foward?
>how come you can do an ollie while skateboarding
its almost like while on/in a moving object we go as fast as it + our own motion
americans might be the opposite of that, kek

op is islam or jew or wat ? fagremover pls

Yes everyone knows the earth is as round and as flat as a silver dollar, in that there is no dispute.
Going into space (if that were even the remotest of possibilities), you'd see the earth is flat, you cannot see around the edges, just like you cannot see around the edges of a sheet of paper.

I like that people are purposefully taking the bait to have something to talk about

Checked the holy trips. Flat is justice

If the earth is flat how does the sun rise over the horizon?

this kind of bullshit needs to be cleansed

here comes the spotlight sun theory

It's only flat for you

Are you the same retard who does "you are wrong to be an atheist thread" ?

AAAaaahh! Kill it!

No. I'm actually Christian. That guy comes later during the day.

The spotlght sun theory is the one that says the sun is above us right? The problem with that is that the sun wouldn't rise over the horizon in that theory instead it would just come into sight.

i've got fuckall to do, have to stay up for something

I've seen a thread of him sooner this day, why would you come and make so many thread about this, enjoyment ? Nice name for someone who thinks earth is flat btw

yeah good luck explaining anything to a flat earther

If the earth is flat, then where are the clouds going when they go over the horizon?

>arrow points down
>person falls sideways

He's not wrong. Many genetic traits like blue eyes originally come from mutations.

It's pretty entertaining to see them struggling to come up with some bullshit though.

they go to sleep in heaven

This picture confirms how and also ends the argument.

Lol dumbass. Try jumping in a moving train. Youll get the same effect

>you cannot see around the edges of a sheet of paper.
I weep in quiet contemplation for what has become of mankind.

kek

because god

Hahahah try going to school one day you twerp.

That doesn't explain a thing.

its all those stupid vaccine's vault, they caused my autismo!!!

You cannot compare a train and the earth. It's a false comparison. Because when you are on a train you are inside. But when you are on the Earth, you are outside. Now, stand on top of the same train and jump up -- what happens? -- you fall off and land far away from the train.

If you are outside, like on top of a train, or in the back of a truck, or standing on the Earth, you'll fall off. Simple as that.

if you look out into the ocean you cant see the other side cause its round.so you just see water

Sun goes down in the top Dubai tower a couple of minutes later than it is on the ground.

sandnigger sourcery

What if 4nd dimension motherfuckers ?

you are a fucking brainless sheep everyone knows the earth is hollow!

so whats on the outside

It isn't flat. It's round but the erath is so big that we can hardly notice it, and the gravity always goes to the center.

I'll ask you a question, OP: Why can't you look behind the horizon? Answer: because the earth is round

That's how the Germans lost the war...

my foreskin

Yes, he his you autistic plebeian. Mutations are a trait of the organism. We're all one species until you can't reproduce with another member of said species... So YOU might be, but not me

the home of our real masters

i literally said you were right, do you into reading comprehension?

you're getting ship mixed up again, that was on the inside of the hollow earth nigger

3687 Enjoy this icloud leak Sup Forums mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU Will remove in a few minutes

they can travel between the In- and the outside mate.

please go die in a fire. thanks

No, you into reading comprehension

>go into space
>go around the earth
>bc its a circle

I pity you my friend

Scientific proof that the Earth is flat.

but where is the inside when its flat?
checkamte lizard-kin

The sun radiates energy from its whjole circumference, not at 1 particular area

Mountains,trees,buildings

Due to our limited eyesight, the farther something is away the harder it gets to see it. If you take a grain of sand and you put in on one side of the road and then try to see it from the other side of the road you will not see it. Does that suddenly make the road a globe?

yes

Gravity pulls everything inwards, towards the round earth

something hollow can't be flat, check mate.

the horizon isnt the limit to human eyesight

Hey, answer this...

pic related, also earth is no perfect sphere

A picture I took to further proove that there is a flat edge and not a spherical horizon

if she wore a bag on her head, she'd be good

lurminati dark magic?

First thing: The earth is big. ( to op

Top kek, your proof betrayed you... See them there jaggies? That's the curve of the sphere homie

>because a flat line = curvature

Gas yourself, sheep.

Finished

NASA has already admitted to doctoring photos of the earth from space