My boyfriend through 12 years just told me he basically doesn't love me anymore... I want to die...

My boyfriend through 12 years just told me he basically doesn't love me anymore... I want to die... Sup Forums cheer me up!!!

kill yourself

Fucking do it!

Are you a boy or a girl

Fucking stream it like an hero

Or did he just tell you he isn't attracted physically to you any more because you let yourself go and gained 100 lbs?

Drink bleach

Thanks guys

Well then?
Why did you let yourself become a land whale?
Don't you understand how boners work?

'Boyfriend of 12 years' not 'through'.....No wonder he doesn't love you.

okay, now go and kill yourself.

pic with timestamp or STFU

how did 12 years of you two end like that op

tits or gtfo you know the rule 34

Your welcome. Still up for killing yourself? I could go with the lulz.

Post tits with timestamp it'll make you feel better.

Kill yourself

48 year old faggot pretending he's a girl

I actually did write that at first, but then it sounded like I was fucking a 12-year old. Also I'm scandinavian so I guess I'm allowed (to have bad grammar, not fucking 12 year olds)

did you two used to cuddle together in bed? :^)

not with that face.
just start a webcam and kill yourself, that will make you feel better

So what did you do to become so unlovable?

holy fuck newfag.............
google what rule 34 is you dumb mother fucker.............

Please just fucking do it you pussy

Ate way too much food

You got to force feed your man surströmming if you want him to keep settling for you. Your whole population is founded on chemically-induced apathy, else you'd never stay on that frozen Arctic pecker.

I googled it and it still makes sense, rule 34 on a girl posting tits

If you eat him, he'll always be with you in your colon. What have you got to lose?

>actually googles it
>actually admits to googling it
>newfag CONFIRMED
hows your summer going you little faggot?

>falling for b8
>photo of screen

Wrong scandinavian country, mate.
I obviously would do better if we had surströmming here. We do have IKEA however. Maybe I can force him there?

try harder

“Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else’s hands, but not you.” —Jim Rohn

No way...had to get on my phone to reply because of perma ban. Back to r3ddit to meme there kiddo.

Jim Rohn AKA a cock slurping faggot

GTFO faggot

Good idea. If you both stay lost in IKEA, how can he ever leave you? He'd find solitude more desirable from time to time, but you can only fuck the jigsaw puzzle of a bookcase so many times before you want something that doesn't riddle your cock with friction burns.

Always remember that someone else loves you.

Don't lose hope, you're strong
~user

Ha! Gay!

you guys are the faggots arguing with a dude trying to see tits in thread started by a guy pretending to be a girl

Since we have bought a FUCKING APARTMENT together a few years ago, I guess I could also just make some sort of dungeon there where I could keep him chained up. His only way of escaping would be to chew all his limbs off. That should keep him settled at least for a few years until he gets desperate enough.

samefag detected.

In about 6 months when I'm most likely single and (very) desperate I will return, and I will post those titty photos for you guys

Now that's the kind of lateral thinking we need in the world.
In all honesty though, fuck the dude. You've spent a good 12 years together, it's time to move on. He already has, all that you can do by trying to hold onto the relationship is hurt yourself even more. Let him know that he's going to have to find another apartment though.

>memecenter
Go kill yourself

no one wants to see your desperate single tits in 6 months, might aswell post at least one of them now

Thanks. I wasn't expecting a decent human being on Sup Forums, kind of caught my off guard there.

you seem like the kind of person who doesn't need that sort of toxicity in your life. Do better :)

Great to see a good conversation on Sup Forums
congrats

is there something you would like to talk about?

at least youre not a nigger. that always cheers me up

I would like to talk about the contagious nature of faggotry. I'm worried about the Homos taking over the global economy, since I have been content how the Lizard People have been running things.

premium blowjobs with the premium finish(swallow) are the way to a mans heart

Pussy in the pooper or gtfo