30yo virgin here

>30yo virgin here

please tell me user: what's it like to cum inside a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking neat
Then she bitches at you and says she doesn't need to do anything in the house anymore, leaving all the household chores to you.

Did you ever put ketchup on an hotdog?

feels like shit if she leaves you 3 months later because you're an insecure fuck and you make her feel horrible and she doesn't tell you that you're making her feel that way and then one day she has enough of your shit and breaks up with you.

otherwise pretty good. I liked cumming in her mouth more though.

fucking nice.
but people tend to make it overexagerated.
just like these insecure faggets with height: lel im taller than u u pussyass manlet. Lel he is taller than me, fucking freak
same with sex:
lel im having way more sex than u user, u pussy. lel he is having way more sex than me, fucking manwhore no respect insecure fagget

Feels good at first. Then you have to sit there and watch her fart cum out her ass hoping some doesn't come out brown.

Well cumming in the vagina feels better, but cumming in mouth is more like a domination thing, i really like the moment when she searches for a tissue or something to put it in.

one of the best feelings in the world. edge over point of no return, pushing in as far as you can, touching on that cervix, so damn snug, ah ah, and BLAM, you nut and it feels like a million rainbows shooting from your peepee

pretty hot
then you cum and your dick is covered in your own cum as well as being inside a wet vagina
kinda gross after you cum so you pull out and it makes weird sounds

Kinda horrible tbh. You're suddenly very self aware and exposed. If doggy style you get a horrible wiff of gaping vag when you pull out. If she's on top all your cum drops on you when she climbs off. You have a sticky smelly cock. Your fingers stink. You know you weren't very good and you know she's judging you.
Just wank user. You aren't missing much.

Never creampied a girl before, they've fallen under "would fuck but wouldn't even dare thinking about getting pregnant"

I was with someone for almost 2 years and I always wore a condom, she was on the pill, and a few times I made her buy the plan B pill when i nutted in her with the condom on just in case

no point in cumming in her mouth if she doesn't swallow

I'm 6'1 and have an 8 inch dick (idk girth but pretty decent) and ive had my gf for over a year (she's only been on pill for 6-8 months) it does gets old after awhile.

also i much prefer she swallow

meh
Sex really isn't that great.
I guess the person makes it what it is.I only ever fucked the worst of human scum so I would not know.

That's what i thought first, but the tissue quest is just so exciting.

it can actually be addicting. Once you get used to cumming inside a girl, its very tough to go back to a condom or nutting on her stomach. If I have to pull out and jerk off at the last second, it can absolutely ruin the orgasm for me.

I've never busted in a girl without a condom but i assume it feels pretty liberating. However I've had the pleasure of splooging in a few different chicks mouths. Its nice when they keep suckin the cum out your dick too.

guess what buddy
i'm 6'5 and have 10inch dick. i have two girlfriends for over 3 years now + side bitches every day

>I only ever fucked the worst of human scum so I would not know.

How bad did he she hurt you user. She can't hurt you anymore.

Like victory

Did someone ask what it's like to cum inside a woman?

My friend, I know all about that.

That's a bit excessive. I don't think that's true I just think you're one upping me.

it like killing yourself fag op

it's okay now buddy
we are here

You sound like a stand up citizen. Even though you lie this hard on the internet.

no way man, true story. trust me pal

>I have two gfs
>you've never met them before
>they go to different schools
>they don't have social media bro
>trust me they're super models

Sounds to me like you're banging some disgusting people

it transcends any experience I've ever had in my life. it isn't a physical sensation. it's like suddenly feeling your connection to your race history. you just sort of briefly have a primal experience of being of the earth. it's chthonic.

If it's just some random slut you hooked up with it's generally 3-showers-afterwards-dirty unless you actually love her (then it's amazing)

Just my wife

Spitters are quitters. If she spits out my spunk she better be damn good at hiding it

Terrifying. Do you know how much paternity and college costs?

This hits home for me

We got about 5 months into a semi serious relationship, start adjusting my life to suit having a girlfriend, would make spare time on weekends to go out with her etc

About midway through 5 months I find out she's been cheating on me with at least 7 different dudes the whole time.

That was two years ago.
Now my weekends are empty, so is my heart and no matter how much alcohol and gym I try to fix it, nothing will.

She wasn't even that great, 7/10 at most.

Well this is Sup Forums legally I have to agree and believe what you said.

Atleast you haven't banged my whore mother yet.

this is not me.
my point is there always will be faggots why lie. dont trust them Sup Forums. full of insecure faggets. will write anything to make u feel worse
IM TALLER THAN U I HAVE BIGGER DIK I FUK MORE BITCHES
that's it..

entering a cunt is the best bit, once you're in its nice to make a few strokes and get settled in. cumming is not a big deal

Jesus fucking christ man. I can't breathe

Literally described my last relationship right there. Word for fucking word. Even the timespan is correct. Kek

Literally the best thing I've ever done... so... kill yourself.

>Sex really isn't that great.
>I guess the person makes it what it is

Definitely this, you plebes think it is your life goal, but it's really overrated unless you actually really like the person your doing it with.
Sex outside of a relationship is pretty meaningless

With that smug ass look on his face

It's like cumming in a bag of sand

If you care about her it's great, if not, it's mediocre.

It's unimportant if you ask me, there are a ton of more important things such as improving yourself both mentally and physically.

no fucking way. was she your first girlfriend/fuck?

Because you're a cuck?

ask your dad faggot.

Interesting so many of you do it. My girlfriend is on the pill, but I don't cum in her in case preggers.

>Because you're a cuck?

>mfw

its like
UHHH
UHHH
*heavy breathing*
FEWWW

good luck OP chase the dream

accurate

Go on CL, meet random prostitute that says she does bareback and wants to be filled with cum. Do so.
Go to doctor and get meds for infections too.

7250 Enjoy this icloud leak Sup Forums mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU Will remove in a few minutes

Had sex over 100 times but never once come inside the pussy

can't you just buy brewer's yeast tablets and then make beer in your balls or something to cure any infection you may get? nice trips tho but bad advice

Its like a drug.

Like bags of sand

Bitch I'm 7' 10" with a 42in dick

expensive.

It feels exactly the same as sliding your dick in between two warm cheesey all beef patties of a double cheeseburger. McDonald's patties even have the same texture as real vagina, so stop being a lonely hungry guy and join the evolution of man.

bro.. jsut learn the power of the sleep sex, you dont even need to worry about child support ka´´m

We talking wife or girlfriend?

10' 5" master race. Dick is over three feet long, 34" girth.

Well done user. That's admirable. And I'm sure when you're an old man you can look back on your life and say, whew I'm sure glad I didn't cum in any pussys.

overrated
the chasing and roleplay is better than the actual sex

He's gay.

The mouth is pretty important for me to leave a mark on myself

Way too accurate.

/thread

Cap'n Cuck

It's the greatest feeling in the world. Especially if you're doing em doggy style and instead of pumping hard you just grab em and hold em still while you unload.

I always go for the mouth for reasons like this. Plus it's more intimate sometimes than the vagina

Meaningless, yes.
Feels fucking great though.

Don't get me wrong, fucking my fiance every morning and dropping a big fat load in her is better cause emotions and Shit, but hey. A nut is a nut.

Best bit is to cum then keep fucking for a second creampie. Shit is cash

Im pretty young i lost my virginity at 13, she had birth control shots so i busted in her 99% of the times we fucked. Its great OP i like doing it doggy style and then holding her still while i unload inside of her

I don't know dude... I don't know.

nails... gross

or else what you gonna do , "alpha"? beat her up and end up in jail, I bet yo ass you won't

SPITTERS ARE QUITTERS

kek

It's kinda like a time bomb which takes 9 months to blow and 18 years to recover from the blast wounds.

Extremely satisfying on mental and physical level.

Then four weeks later she tells you she is 'late' and that she thinks she might be pregnant. You ask her 'I thought you said you were on birth control?', then she says 'no I had to stop taking it because blah blah blah...', then you say 'WHAT THE FUCK? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU STOPPED?!" then shes says, "I thought you loved me user! We should have a baby!", then you smack the shit out of her and force abortion pills up her cunt until she farts bloody baby bits out of her bitch box. Fucking women.

Kek. We got our buddy to ask our auto instructor when he lost his redwings today

this thread is so sad. I like having sex. Whats wrong with you fags?

Must suck to not have a foreskin

Married, been with somewhere around 50 women... hate to say it but i can jerk myself off and cum harder and better than fucking and cumming inside ANY pussy has ever felt.

It feels not as exciting as you'd think it does. More like cumming into a tight cup made out of meat, that feels like it has hot condensation in it (seriously).

Are you literally retarded? He is talking about the consequences of unprotected sex, not the act of sex itself.

You fucking mongoloid.

hahaha ur life sucks mahahah

>words of regret

Uh I just go raw and do the pull out method which means I should have like 50 kids but lucky me I guess. But yeah I don't cum inside so I have no idea.

If you only knew.

>'The German philosopher Schopenhauer called the post-orgasm moment of clarity 'devil’s laughter' because that is when you realize you are actually just a slave to a biological imperative uncaring of your happiness.'

it's like cumming in a fleshlight except smells better, feels warmer, takes a lot more effort and also all your money...and it cries too

Depends on the chick. I've had some pussy that was horrible. The I've had some so tight it was hard not to insta nut.

If tightness makes you instanut, you're a total fucking newb when it comes to sex.