Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
My gf is being a bitch and told me not to talk to her for 2 days because of a joke I made. What do I do? She like hates me now

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats the joke?

What was the joke?

OP is

the joke, tell us the joke!

>told me not to talk to her for 2 days
As in, she told you "Don't talk to me for precisely 2 days"? Because that's pretty weird.

Also, what's the joke?

You can't tease us like that and not deliver!

Did someone say gf?

TELL US THE FUCKING JOKE

I asked her "remember that time I satisfied you?"

She most likely has a side fuck and is getting fingerbanged on a couch right now.

WHAT WAS THE FUCKING JOKE YOU SACK OF SHIT

That I wanted to bang her grandmother.
Which is funny because she's dead.

2545 Enjoy this icloud leak Sup Forums mega.nz/#!msN1gIgR!FY37ok_Ljk_A-MeAcrz2VF4BRvOrj_HxkZ3BCaBJKEU Will remove in a few minutes

kys

leave her (checkem)

Fuck off cunt!

How is that a joke?

Well, I said
>Why do women make better soldiers? Because they can bleed for a week and not die.
And she was on her period so she got super pissed but she didnt say anything.

Yeh it was exactly 2 days for some reason

Faggot

It wasn't. I was completely serious. But you know when you say something and people don't agree and you play it off as a joke?

You really should kill yourself.

I don't even know why she got so pissed off, she tells me she's hurt and bringing up bollocks I said like months ago saying "I'm hurt" and junk. What do Sup Forums

You're getting cucked no question about it

If only

You must kill yourself OP you truly giant faggot.

>she was on her period
Just wait till she isn't you teenage tard. That's what they do.

How many mice does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

She's threatening to break up with me, what do?

Go out with someone else who isn't emotionally retarded.
She's likely reacting to that because she's heard of this new thing called feminism and she thinks she's cool now.

She's probably hang out with her female friends talking about her new buzzfeed article on how to train her man and how it's doing even better than her how to cheat on your man barebacking African cocks, how one weird trick got me gangbanged.

Bitch be fukken niggers behind y back OP you fag.
She just usin that shit so you don't notice how stretched her puss and taint be from all them big ol niggerdicks.

>tl;dr - kill urself faggot

KILL YOURSELF!!!

Do it first.

stop posting this bs

Two but the hard part is getting them in there.

Don't be a bitch. Play hard to get, talk to other women. She'll run right back to you.

She's literally weighing up her options. If she's considering breaking up with you then there's someone better. Or worse.
Actually being on her own is better than being with you.
In that case you're fucked m8.

You're fucking 15 years old, at most, you fucking Bong. Get the fuck outta here. You answered your own question; SHE'S ON HER PERIOD.

>you're 12 and what it this

She's indian you noodles, they hate Africans. Plus I live in Australa, so there's like 0 Africans or Blacks. But she is a feminist so I dunno. She is a spastic, I've tried breaking up with her two times but she keeps coming back saying shit like "I can't live without you"

Yeh okay man

She's pretty feisty at the moment, I dunno if I can yet.

dump her, if a gf did that to me i would write her off as history

kick her in the pussy.

I don't know about the period thing since i'm never angry when i'm on mine. I don't see why she got so pissed, it's not like it offended her personally. I think it's an ok joke though. Either she has period issues or is just really butthurt.

Indian!? What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you like licking her curry hole?

tell us the joke

tell her to fuck off and fuck other bitches

>I've tried breaking up with her two times but she keeps coming back
Get a restraining order you dumb son of a bitch.

ditch the bitch you 12YOunderageb& she deffo gettin pounded by some other mofo with a bigger dick than your tiny tea-stirrer

>pic related: it's you

Will do user

Yeh probably, doesn't bother me she's fucking crazy.

Sure man

Fuck off you faggot, She's 19 but acts like a 12 year old.
>I am 7 and what is this

I would but then she'd get madder

She's pretty butthurt right now, she's bringing up shit like when I was joking around and said "You're probably changing your pictures for some other guy" and started laughing at her.

Indians are hot man

It's not worth it, is there any other way? That's a long process

Read the thread, faggot.

Ye mate, I am her loo so when she needs to poo she poo in my mouth

OP here, was masturbating. This was the joke I told her. So a guy gets back from work to find his girlfriend packing her things. "What are you doing??". "I'm leaving you". "Why?". "Because you're a pedophile!" "..oowooohoooo, that's a big word for an 8 year-old" .

What do you call 10 niggers hanging in a barn?

> "You're probably changing your pictures for some other guy" and started laughing at her
Nigger what the fuck? Stop being so autistic.

Antique farming equipment.

A lot of women are just absolute cunts and use their period as an excuse to be an asshole for a few days. Worst thing is we've became accepting of that. We just let it happen.

I have female friends and most of my exes were never really that bad on their period.

"Oh she's throwing coffee in people's faces and screaming at everyone who comes near her. Must be woman problems!"

What about just not being insufferable cunt?

You need to get with the true evolution of man and kick that money grubbin bitch to the curb. Why waste your money on her time after time when the tender juicy all beef patties of a double cheeseburger have the exact texture and feel of a real vagina. You could be king of the castle and eating like a champ whenever you wanted dude.

She's just underaged b&. She'll hopefully grow up soon enough. Brain's not fully developed yet

Well tell her to piss off and you don't want her anymore. If she keeps coming back and won't leave you alone that's stalking so yeah you'd habe no other choice.

It was a joke, jesus fuck. Is it really that bad? We were lying down and after I said it she went ape shit at me.

I agree. I do that too except i don't throw coffee in people's faces. I can just cry or yell at people and still look like the victim because hey look i'm on my period so it's acceptable. I always thought every girl put on an act when they're on their period but it seems that isn't the case. Wouldn't you do that if you had the chance to? Who doesn't want to he an asshole and get away with it? Of course not that big of an asshole that can hurt people you love.

She isn't underage, although she acts that way some times

I've tried, but then she plays the whole "I can't live without you thing" and tries to say shit like "How are you okay without me?

I'm tellin you man, you gotta give burger sex a try. The burger won't judge your jokes, only provide the best nutrients earth can offer and pleasure your cock better than any pocket pussy money can buy.

It's not bad if you make jokes like that with your friends, but most girlfriends wouldn't like that. Once my boyfriend made a joke like "hey maybe you should stop talking...forever" and laughed at me and i got really pissed off.

How do I have sex with a burger?

Stop being a bitch and dump her for being an insufferable cunt

>Indians are hot man

Like a Vindaloo

Then you're weak and can't get rid of her therefore all the shit you're going through, it's on you.

Would it really hurt her that much? I thought it was pretty funny. How do I come back from it?

Can we please have a trump lookalike fuck the female ted cruz lookalike while a bernie lookalike watches and a hillary lookalike fondles trumps balls?

She's half Australian so it's pretty good

Yeh I guess I'm weak, but what do I do?

>implying Indians use toilets.

>Yeh it was exactly 2 days for some reason

maybe to give her time to bleed out without having some beta faggot she was tricked into dating telling period jokes while on her period. Thats like talking to a muslim about how hungry you are during ramadan.

Nah. I'd rather have friends.

I really wish it was this

Fuck off cunt, how was I supposed to know she was on her period?

I don't know, the jokes you made don't seem all that bad/offensive. I think she kinda overreacted. But does it matter? Don't you want her to leave you? If you want her to leave, keep making these jokes and step it up like the joke i mentioned earlier that my boyfriend did. If you want to keep her, apologize and tell her shit like "we can talk it out" or "i'm not gonna do that again i promise".

Stop being a cuck and fuck another woman. Make it clear to her that she means nothing to you. Your gf is obviously the kind of bimbo that is into that sort of drama.

>implying i don't have friends?

OP here, sorry for being late. The joke was:

"what's the difference between a table and a baby?

You can't fuck a table."

I dunno what to do right now, should I just leave her alone for 2 days then try something?

It was actually:
>What's the difference between a trailer of sand and a trailer of babies?
You can't pick up sand with a pitchfork

Well here are your options:
1. Don't do shit and live with it for now.
2. Work up the balls to dump her.
3. Make yourself unlikeable so she will leave you.
4. Move and cut off contact.
5. Restraining order.
6. Get someone else to do the dirty work for you.
7. Kill her if you can get away with it.

Just dump her you insufferable cunt. GTFO

Message her something like "hey i'm sorry if i offended you, tell me when you're ready to talk it out" and leave it up to her, you did your part. Or if you want to dump her "you get offended so easily i can't take it anymore".

Well now you know that period jokes with women is like playing minesweeper

Tried 1. How would I go with being so unlike able? Just keep telling heaps of jokes?

Settle down faggot

I'll do both

You're right, but it's even worse when she gets crazy emotional every time.

Fuck her best friend meanwhile.

Just get real distant and dump her softlike. Eventually she will get bored and move on. Bonus: if she wants to have sex during this process say yes, then resume not giving a fuck about her

Just read thread.
If OP is legit, why do people put up with this shit from women?

They do these games because they know they can get away with it.

Like someone else said, she's weighing her options or has someone else lined up.

If a woman says, "Don't talk to me for two days" then don't contact her back! She's enjoying the control over you and expects you to call at 2 days and one minute. If you don't contact her, it'll make her wonder and then you'll see the real fireworks. She'll come after you, probably accusing you of seeing someone else. If she asks why you didn't call, be coy and say "I've just been thinking about things." If she texts, reply with the shortest, vaguest answers. Let her see what it feels like to be on the receiving side of the games.

How the fuck are you gonna do both? How's that gonna work out?

Yeh alright, so like respond to messages like 30 minutes later and stuff while ignoring her?

Do shit that pisses her off.

I don't talk to muslim goat fuckers at all, faggot

Send her the first part then the second part

You leave her. never let a women have power over you like that. "Don't talk to me for 2 days". If she can withhold basic communications from you like that, I'd hate to see what else she is controlling in your relationship.

>why do people put up with this shit from women?

vagina. I used to be in that mindset until I got laid.

Break up with her before she does.
It's the only solution that won't make you feel like shit.

Not the person you're replying to, but that is a start. Let her know that she's not the center of your world and that you have a life of your own.

I just went through this shit a couple years ago with a games-playing bitch - I'm sure I can give you some advice.

Maybe, but later on just stop responding. Gradually remove yourself from her (heh) bit by bit. Eventually stop asking her out or whatever you do that makes her like you. Also you can abort and start being nice again at any time

Why send her the first part then? It makes you look like you're unsure of your actions.