There is a mouce in my apartment I saw the mouce today

There is a mouce in my apartment I saw the mouce today
Should I catch it and put it outside or should I keep it as pet? I can have a trap to catch a mouce which does not harm it but idk also it can be that it has a family of mouces who depend on it to bring food so maybe I should not catch it?

DO IT LIKE A MAN GET AN AXE AND KILL THAT FUCK

No hurt or catch mouce :(
Mouce is friend and pet and family :)
Give mouce chesee :D

>mouce

why waste cheese on a vermin who discards it anyway?
GET AN AXE! DO YOUR JOB!

apology for poor english

when were you when mouce dies?

i was sat at home eating smegma butter when pjotr ring

‘mouce is kill’

‘no’

Kill it before it breeds. Peanut butter works best as bait.

what no I do not wish to harm it
perhaps I would feed it but to encourage mouces in homes is not good the other ppl in the building would not be so happy if there were a lot, this is why maybe I will catch it and keep it in a hampster cage
yes mouse, sorry

AXE GUY HERE
peanut butter you say?
thanks user, i will try that.

JeJ

If it's an adult its already too late to keep. Mice get feral once they grow into adulthood without being pets. You're going to get the shit bitten out of you

>do not wish to harm it
youre from the city,eh?

Zoz

Drawn to it like moths to a flame.

You could always send it to me. It'll be nice and comfy and warm in my snake's cage

not at first but now I live in the city
>feral
>A feral animal is an animal living in the wild but descended from domesticated individuals
it will escape?

See OP killing animals is never easy (especially on the first time) but what you gonna do with it?
keep it and get bitten?
set it into the wilderness where it would probably be kill anyway or turn into someone elses problem?

I was like you once (with the exception of living on a farm) until I got pissed at the population for feeding on my crops and biting the wires of the pig-feeding plant.
I grbed an AXE and had the job done never seen a mouse an wire in that room again.

This is my favorite mouce.

*on an wire

Hello. rato.

Enjoy getting bitten then faggot. I've had many rodents and reptiles for many years, but if you wanna be a shitlord and argue then by all means, get fucking bitten

Put him in a box with few holes then fill a bucket with water and drown the box in the water for around 2 minutes this should teach him how to swim.

-Good luck little user

In most cases if you catch a wild animal and keep it they will die. They will get sick from your disgusting human hands, they will quit eating, or they will just be constantly in fear until they die. You should pay attention to where he goes and if you can hear him in the walls. If he has a family there will be a shitload of mice running around in no time.

The other meaning of feral is that the mentality of the mouse becomes that of a wild animal, so if you try to hold it it'll bite you alot and overall its too late to make into a pet

Keep it and name it rapefugee

gg

I thought I will put it in a hampster cage or if I let it go at least it would have a chance. but I would leave it alone and ignore better then kill it I do not want to hurt it.
ok I did not know that word
I know which hole it goes into I can close it if there are a lot of them
ty

like I said killing on the first time is NOT easy even if its a feral.
but if you change your mind I would recommend a trap with peanut butter (like said)
You dont activly take part in the killing ( would be better for your psyche, I guess) and would not damage property (i.e. like an axe)

but anyway I wish you the best of luck for your problem, no matter how you solve it.

* feral vermin