OC my girlfriend and i had fun last night

OC my girlfriend and i had fun last night.
Free-handed this harness.
General BDSM thread. Post your subs.

Other urls found in this thread:

link.dabebook.com/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP this woman is crying. What did you do?

Made her fuck me in the ass.

nice knotwork dude also pic related my pet

Very nice. Yes I'm in a DD/LG bdsm relationship.

i had only just gotten my pet to start wearing her tail and we are also dd/lg/master/pet

Where did you find girls like her? O.o

You make them.

i found her on tinder actually met her and showed her the lifestyle and she was keen to try it and ended up loving it, before me she had only ever had vanilla sex with her ex boyfriend im 19 shes 18

WHATS UP GEOFF

Does becca know you're posting these

OP

How do I into making someone more dominant? I'm a mad sub and my partner is somewhat reserved when it comes to hurt me till I cry

Op you poor soul shes gonna find out and that strapon is gon be atleast 10 inches bigger

speak with them ask them to try it atleast once tell them you want to cry tell them that safewords arent just for subs they can be used at anytime by any party

You sir are part of

We communicate a lot, and we're usually very loving with each other. But for example when he spanks me he stops before I get bruises, he's gotten better at it already though, pic related (is me)

here link.dabebook.com/3

Tits or gtfo

unfortunantly you cant actually make someone do something like this without them subconciously wanting to do it already but if your partner is willing to try you just need to reassure them that they are not going to hurt you to the point where it will end badly for them, i was the same i would never strike my subs hard enough to leave marks untill i was reasurred that they were 100% completely fine with it

I'm ftm, do I still have to
He has his moments where he really hurts me, even without sex I'd sometimes piss him off so much that he punches me (playfully) so it leaves bruises. I can't look trough him but It's a new situation for me, "training" someone to be a dom. them power bottom feels

well if he has his moments i guess patience is just needed eventually he will get more and more comfortable with it you just have to work together on it