User

user,
why do you make fun of fat people ?

Other urls found in this thread:

anyfiles.org/2zQA
authoritynutrition.com/intermittent-fasting-guide/
dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't. i silently judge them, but i encourage them when they try to get fit.

because

a) i'm not fat

b) i got a lot problems in my life and i need some kind of valve to let all the anger and disappointment out

because it's fun shaming them fat ass.

Because they're fat.

They are disgusting.

Because they do nothing to change it

Yeah this user knows whats up. I see a fat guy chugging it out on the treadmill and i think fucking good on the cunt aye

Because I want them to kill themselves

Bc I detest laziness, they often stink, they complain about easy shit and are always too busy to fit 15-20 mins of activity in a day. I can't fucking stand fatties.

dont make fun of them, just try to convince them to do some job and stop laying on the couch waiting for fat to burn itself alone.
Lazy motherfuckers would rather cry on the internet about genetics when on the 30s being over 30% of body fat was harder than surviving a bomb blast

they earned it

tru

Because when I was a smoker it was okay for everyone to shame me. Now that I'm healthy, it's my turn and the fatties anger the easiest.

I'll tell you why. It's because there's always an excuse for being fat. Every generation has its excuse. In this one, it's "body-shaming". Fat people should be ashamed. Back in my day, that shame is what motivated people to put down the NES controller, get off their asses, and ride a fucking bike or something. Hey, guess what? You can't eat cheeseburgers, drink soda, and surf Facebook all day looking for motivational posts that make you feel better about being a lazy sack of shit while you whine about not having a boyfriend. Here's a clue in a half for your ass honey, dudes don't like fat women. At least none with even a shred of self-respect. There's nothing more disgusting than a fat woman. Stop making excuses for yourselves and walk your fat ass around the parking lot at work during your lunch break instead of sit at your desk and eat Chick-fil-A.

Gospel

I'm kind of overweight right now due to months of deadlines pressing in and barely moving. Now those are past me, I'm lifting weights again.

I really don't see how people can get obese unless they have severe issues besides liking to eat.

i used to work out constantly, i barely move, work at a desk and eat terrible shit, my metabolism has fallen apart
but im still not a pig
when im hungry i dont let the clock tell me to shovel food in, i eat when i need fuel,not for recreation
these sows expect me to want THAT, a positive fucking lark, that is
i put in zero effort, i just dont gorge like a retard (save for my sour candy)
and these barnyard girls scream about feminism while sending me pictures of vaginas i mistake for backfat

let it burn

why not

No. It's food. When I was a kid, 30 fucking years ago, there wasn't a Starbucks or McDonald's on every block. There are two Chick-fil-As 4 miles apart near me right now. You know how many calories are in the average yuppie coffee drink? You can't just eat all this crap and not exercise, and I don't see fat people exercising. I ride my bicycle 7 miles every day on one of those city greenways you see these days, it's a nice concrete path paid for by the city, finally something useful being paid for with my tax dollars, and most people using it are people who are fit. If more fat asses at least got out and walked, there would be no obesity. This is the only country where type 2 diabetes is so prevalent and what's sad is it's completely reversible through diet and exercise. But do fat people do either of those things? No. They don't. Instead, they blame society, their thyroid, etc. It's a fucking excuse!

This is why we should have never saved the whales.

Because it's hilarious, and it's perfectly ok because you're making fun of someone's lifestyle choice. Same reason why making fun of goth kids is so funny (and harmless).

It's different than, say, making fun of someone for only having one leg if they were born that way. That would be a dick move, albeit funny as well.

You are god maybe?

>why do you make fun of fat people ?
Over the last 30 years "smoke shaming" has put a huge dent in tobacco use.
We've become collectively healthier.
Fat-tards are next.

We have become healthier over the last 30 years?? Kek, Citation needed there user. Get outside and visit a shopping centre and watch the fatties fucking everywhere. Stop sprouting your bullshit here.

Because I don't think anyone should get a free pass for anything, and that includes banter.

Get over yourself. Everyone gets made fun of. You aren't special because you are a hamplanet.

Because if they get mad it's easy to run away

Sigh this thread again..

Fat guy here AMA, you faggots.

it's pretty fuckin' easy: if you don't want to get made fun of, don't fuckin' be fat

fatass here, i know the drill, i'm fat, big fuckin' deal

this is the most beautiful comment ever
i love u user

being fat is a choice

thanks babe :*

Making fun of fatties is fun. Nicole arbor is just unfunny woman who pancakes make up on to hide her big ass nose. Making fun of both rocks.

why dont they just change the message to what they really mean

stop calling me lazy!

if u r fat and u silently try to get slim with asking for recognition or rewards or if u r fat and u dont demand shit u dont deserve then i have no problem with u and if so im pretty sure ill take u out for a beer
but if u want shit done for u and everything delivered on a silver platter and shit u didnt even try to earn then ill be ur worst nightmare

I think it's hilarious that a 300lb woman can dance around and think she's somehow healthy. What a delusional idiot.

underrated comment

user
if u ever start a campaign with this as ur motto by the thunder ill make u succeed

nicest guy in the world OR twisted fucking psychopath

goddammit user now im blushing

this is the truth

do we know each other?
cause its kinda both

8519 anyfiles.org/2zQA

yea, the wrong choice...

Why?
> inb4 genetics

Because they're funny looking.

cause evolution is against them and theyll die out

Fatties gon fat

Its cuz :

Calories in > Calories out

to kill you

That's obvious, but why do you let that happen?

I don't make fun of them to their face...

Its because I am lazy.

I laugh whenever I hear a fat guy/girl say that he/she is a hardworker.

no you are not.

Op top bitch is entirely right. I don't get any fucking shit for being fat and the only ones who complain are the sjw feminists because they don't get as much dick.... fat guys get little to none pussy and these fat bitches shove us off. I'm trying to get into a diet but I constantly lose sight and start eating shit I shouldn't be. It's not even about laziness, I'll go to the gym all the time but I need to get into a diet.

I was a fat teenager and then I lost the weight. Fat is a choice and I choose to not be fat, and I have nothing but contempt for people who choose to be fat and don't want their choices to have consequences.

why not? the chases that ensue are fucking hilarious sometimes

yeah anyone who uses anyother excuse for being fat is a dumb lazy cunt

this

I respect you for being honest.

at least you know that your issue is that you are lazy and not blame anyone else for it.

see i was fat and was told i had a thyroid problem but i still lost heaps of wieght with boxing/kickboxing training, then gained it again when stopped. all fat people are fat from laziness

There are some actually sick people though

Thanks man :^)

Some people actually cant lose weight easily.

(Not me)

Literally evolution.

Dude, it's hard to make fun of them to their face, you do realize you have to circumvent them first right?

>circumvent

don't you mean circumnavigate?

Stop eating candy. Stop eating pasta.
Eat more vegetables. Drink more water.

You don't need a diet. It's not fucking rocket science. Those four things alone will make you healthier than like 60% of the general population.

Preach!

I have two fat co-worker's who tslk endless shit in the thin girls in the building, when I ask them if they exercise one claims she does P90x daily and the other says she has medical issues so her Dr. said working out would be bad for her.

It's weird how they don't have time to lose weight but have 4+ hours a day to play Candy Crush and shop for cute boots.

That explains the not exercising part, what about the eating reasonably part?

I ain't doing that shit again only for a joke

Ik man you have to understand that's kind of a diet for me. I'm not used to eating only that stuff. I've been getting better over time I just have to keep motivated.

Fat shaming is a part of a "larger" problem.

Foos tastes good, man.

its laziness for me cause i dont eat much shit food but i dont do exercise

Also acceptable excuses are "weak willed" and "I know I'm going to die at 30 because of my love of cake, and I'm okay with that."

But it is a choice.

as a former fatty ,

THIS.

I lost 50 pounds within 3-4 months and it feels good

It's not supposed to be easy, all you really need to do is understand calories in and calories out, diet is most of the issue when it comes to gaining/losing weight.

by the way im the same guy

I love these threads. I always take them as a reminder that I have a home gym which I go use for 20 minutes, then sit up here and laugh at fat people who can't get off their asses for even 20 minutes.

Captcha: select all images with salad.

yeah i have a bench press, boxing bag and some sweet tunes and i still dont use them

I used to ignore my equipment, but then I started getting depressed and frustrated. And then I started using my freeweights and punching bag and feeling really good afterwards. Now it's a daily thing. Something about muscle fatigue just makes me feel better about life than I do otherwise.
Hooray for endorphins.

Probably why fats are such miserable touchy bastards. When you're constantly high on your latest workout you don't really give a fuck.

No he's saying there's less smokers now, next we do it to fatties, then our kids won't grow up fat pricks bitching that xl movie seats aren't big enough.

>why do you make fun of fat people ?
because they're fat

I am fully aware of this but I just dont want to lose weight, and yes Ive done it before, lost 70 pounds but stopped because it was just a chore, now Ive gained those pounds back.

Because fat people don't yet feel bad enough about being fat to stop being fat. And they need to.

ITT: wahhh people arent like me.

shut up fatty

I don't make fun of them, I avoid them because they disgust me.

pic related: this thread

It's a meme you dip

this

pretty much this

EZ DUBS EZ LIFE

Whats making you lazy?

>i don't. i silently judge them, but i encourage them when they try to get fit.

I just assume everyone is like this. The only "fat-shaming" I see is online since no one is going to leave their basement to hate someone.

try shoving a couple of fingers down your throat, give it two months and you'll be like good.

Also put down the fork because when you think about it there is a lot of effort in lifting a fork- right?

Fellow lazy/fat guy here.
Do this.
authoritynutrition.com/intermittent-fasting-guide/

why should I respect someone who doesn't respect themselves?

8298 dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1