What the fuck is gender fluid?

What the fuck is gender fluid?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsutism
dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TRIGGER ALERT! The answer is yes you fool

Gender fluid is basically the human form of cancer.

you are gay

actually they are gender fluid

My little sister claims to be this and no matter how many times she explains it to me I cannot grasp it

aren't we all?

Gender fluid means your gender runs away from you and you are not able to catch it.

Gender fluid is what you excrete when you have not settled on either male or female.

It the fluids coming out of your genetalia. Also known as semen.

free country not a theocracy, if you don't like it then get the fuck out

gender fluid is what comes out of my dick while i fuck you in the ass

Gender fluid is what autists say when they're so weak and fucking broken that they can't even make the simplest of decisions, like picking a fucking gender. It's when each one of daddy's belt lashes took away 20 IQ points and added 2 mental illnesses. It's when you've spent so long posting on Tumblr that you're not even sure what real life is anymore, similar to when people spend too much time on Sup Forums and start acting like edgy cunts IRL. Gender fluid is the epitome of autism, a true creation that couldn't be had without the internet and intense child abuse.

A weakness.

>that feel when reading daddy's belt turns you on a lil

when you become offended by being called a male or female

/thread

A mental illness.

Dude one day, girl another...its basically a super sayan sjw. Fight it if you must, but shclee has already won.

People's moods usually shift throughout the day, and while normal people attribute this to hormones, circumstances, etc. these special snowflakes attribute it to a major change in their core identity. Their lives are so bland in comparison to the media they have grown up consuming that they have to aggrandize the slightest quirk about themselves in order to feel special.

The important thing to remember is that these people are gaining acceptance and thanks to their bullshit you can cash in on the benefits without being mentally ill too. Nobody can prove you aren't gender fluid because it's complete bullshit, but they'll be more than happy to add you to women's-only programs despite looking like, sounding like and literally being a man.

gender fluid is what happens when 250-300lbs later, they no longer see their genitals and tend to forget what they are

Down with syndrome

>cantankerous

That's not a thing to be proud of.

It's what Daddy called the stuff that came out of his dick. Said he had to keep the their gender fluid levels up, and to take it like a good boy/girl.

i believe cancer is the human form of cancer, user

Heh.

nice strawman famalam

Bullshit gender identity for mentally ill people

You read my post didn't you Fuck Sup Forums I'm just trying to picture dump

gender fluid = a cry out to be shot dead, drug behind a car for 3 miles, and hung in the town square

How is first year philosophy going? I didn't make the image just dumping relevant content fam

Like other trivial things,
MLP, WoW, Sup Forums,
people get to attached and start defining themselves by them.

This is a person that identifies so strongly with her mood swings,
she thinks she changes her gender.
Which is retarded

hey anybody think we can hire ISIS to eliminate the gender fluid problem here in 'merica?

Top kek

Never seen a pretty, cute or beautiful woman indentifying as gender fluid, so far it means ugly in retarded (for me)

faggot

You don't pick a gender. You are a gender. Either you are male or you are female. There's special cases like hermaphrodites etc., but generally it's a binary thing and you don't get to decide.

> but user there's a difference between sex and gender
No there isn't.

> but user you may identify as X when you physically are Y
You may also identify as a fucking dolphin, that doesn't mean you are one. But yes, people who identify as a different gender is basically a type of furry. Same mental disease.

sir you are my new best friend

wanna play scrabble?

me neither i hate scrabble

I love you user

kek

I agree everything except the furry part. Furries know that they're human, the people you want to attack are otherkin, they are the ones who believe they are animals.

Furry, otherkin, same thing. Both are way too into animals in the completely wrong way.

It's basically a mental illness wherein the afflicted person believes they are a sex/gender that is different from their biological sex/gender.

These people have found a haven in the form of websites like Tumblr where they can connect and enable each other's illness thereby exacerbating the problem.

When this happens you get people like you have pictured in your OP.

Amen user

id blow you but you are too manly

It's the stuff that comes out of your pee hole.

This explains it well

For guys gender fluid is cum, for girls it's squirt

google got cucked

cyka bliat

squirt is piss

gender fluid for females is vaginawetstuff and blood

Here's what I really don't understand. I am a male. I don't know what it is like to feel like a woman. If you ask people they don't know what it means to be a man or a woman.So how in the fuck can you say you feel like you are something else?

I'd recognize those eyes anwhere.

It's what you use to lubricate a tranny.

What the fuck happened to fat Mike ?

It's a short way of saying I'm going through my teens/early 20's, finding something to identify with and it lets me dress up in silly clothes which is always a bonus. It's pissing off my parents, and helping me find a social niche, so I can feel like I belong to something meaningful while I sort out where I fit into society.

>What the fuck is gender fluid?

Something ugly kids believe in.

so much fucking truth

>redefiningrealness
In other words, denying reality.

no virgin, but can normal girls grow a beard without hormones if they don't shave/wax?

Up with unibrows!

I think it's male and it's taking HRT and as stuck in gender limbo

Does anyone know how many different genders there are today. I always thought there was only two but that seems incorrect.

Hardly

It's a new drink bye mountain dew that urns guys into girls and girls into guys.
There's an OD flavor to it

It's when instead of focusing on education, career, and civil rights you talk about what genitals you should get from the genital store.

c'mon, they are just wearing different clothes and different make up and that's what they call "being genderfluid"

Fuck, when i was young it was called "maturation" or "trying different styles" or "wearing what i want"

They don't.

Transgendered individuals (not genderfluids) seem to have structural differences in the brain that lead to gender dysphoria, where their mental map of their body doesn't appear to match their actual body. Sort of like phantom limb syndrome, but in this case they have a body, it just feels like the wrong one, and study and analysis seems to indicate that the 'correct' one is the opposite gender, hence gender reassignment surgery and transitioning to correct the physical fault.

Genderfluid is total bullshit though- they're leeches, barnacles hanging off the back of the very legitimate transgender movement.

Basically how they work is this:

First, they don't want to be constrained by 'male' and 'female' appearance social rules. Since women basically can dress as men without problem, this only ever comes up if they're male, since society has a huge stigma against obvious crossdressers.

Two: They're attention seeking morons. They aren't just content to do what they want, dress how they want, they want everyone to fawn over them and adore them and tell them how wonderful it is, and use the specific pronouns they've chosen to be recognized as a magical miracle snowflake all the time, IN PUBLIC, because they've been conditioned for that sort of thing in Tumblr.

This second part is the big issue, because honestly if they were just normal people in public, NOBODY WOULD CARE. But that doesn't serve their goals, namely, wanting all that attention.

Their stated justification for 'genderfluid' is basically 'Some parts of the day I feel like a man, some parts of the day I feel like a woman, I'm both yet not at the same time'

Total bullshit. I get that, okay, some parts of the day you get bored, or annoyed with life, and the fantasy of becoming a 'new person' is something certainly everyone has had at one point or another. But you aren't actually becoming a new person, it's just attention seeking bullshit.

Memes

I saw a 9/10 girl

then again we met in a psych ward

Cont'd

And like the other guy said- their self- image is so bland and weak compared to their desperate need to be a part of the wacky tumblr community that has convinced them that every single little mental illness is a major and core part of being normal for them, that they try and press on the rest of us to support it.

It's like how sixteen year olds are the scum of the earth, total morons who think they know everything, think they're indestructible, and can't comprehend how moronic they are.

Except these guys don't grow out of that. They're pampered by the SJW community and never have to go through the normal process of adapting to social contact.

Usually not. Maybe xe has hirsutism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsutism

Why were you there? If you don't mind my asking

>then again we met in a psych ward
cringe'd

100% true, people who are not attention seeking fags or people who are just comfortable being themselves don't involve themselves with this stupid bullshit, the next few generations of kids are gonna look like fucking aliens when these people start breeding

Holy fuck this is real god damn i was hoping this shit was shopped ... its time to off myself i want nothing to do with this world anymore

It's what happens when people are food secure and have too much time to be faggots.

its what you put in your transmission every 40K miles

Check em

7687 dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1

we'll have 2 types of people

>Humans - offspring of normal people
>Tumblrs - offspring of genderfluid Bernie supporters

It means so ugly you cant tell if theyre a woman or a man.

Tumblrs make me lose hope in humanity.

It means you identify as a beverage.

101% this

kek

>MFW the bitch causing all the shit shares the same last name as me.
FUCK LIFE GUYS

He was the sad man
He was the stabbed man