OFFICIAL Indians @ Angels

Already BTFO
Poor Angels

Just looking for the thread. I'm guessing fellow Wahoos like myself are just clocking in from half-time.

I'm a cavs fan just watch the tribe cuz the wigwams will win it all

>anglels

get fucked anacrime

Stankees BTFO Detoilet 4-0
WhoSox taking it to the Roylels 7-5
And Leaveland lighting up Anglels 4-0 in the first, with Klubot on the mound but early trouble desu

TIME FOR DINGERS

I don't really know why I got the itch for baseball, I remember attending to Angels games as a kid, naturally chose that team.

This team fucking sucks

Indians fans feels your pain hermano

kluber has been dominant
Screw ape hoop they won't win anyway but the tribe will

At least in Baseball Ump bullshit is contained.

Are there no Angels fans on spuh?

True
I hope at least one day Cleveland wins again

There aren't any angels fans in the world

Bandwagon faggots want to watch memechucking. I want to stop watching NBA because it's rigged as shit but I don't want to give up on LeGod.

B-b-but they're in the stands

angels fans are typically normalfags

no wonder they don't post here

One day clevelbro
Also those are holograms

I didn't know there was a thread and it looks like it needs me!

I stopped watching the NBA after game 2, not looking back.

I'm right here. Currently living in Anaheim and I missed out the trump rally. I wished the Angels signed in Hayward or Gordon in the offseason. Very happy that the Warriors won.

shit another hit dfa Kluber

Kluber shook what trash

At least Stipe, Monsters, and Indians are coming through. Luckily baseball is my true love so the mourning period will be short.
>yfwLGwswofTL but only after TFwwfTL and RG3wofTL

Trout's a bum get his ass out Kluber

True going to the game tomorrow for the monsters

Kluber you're fucking garbage stop it

is the posting fixed

That's Twitter tier

That gif is so based
>tfw the rocks by the waterfall are fake

Now this is faggotry.

>Are you kidding me?

I'm thinking that series split with Seattle did the Tribe good. Playing against a statistically better offense that's still in range lets them steamroll a weaker team like this early. IIRC didn't >we win the series after the BoSox?

No we lost to the O's

Kip heating up Lindor being a bum back under .300

Ayy Lindor are you kidding me?

When 5 of your starters are injured it tends to happen.

Yeah but 3-1 against the WhoSox after that

Hopefully they keep Shaw in the pen. That's all I ask. Bring out Joba FFS, just keep Shaw in his cage.

after BoSox, before O's

Oh the White Sox was after the Red Sox and before the O's. My mistake

Yeah, gave Sale his first L, not an easy feat. I'm okay with the idea that that Indians are learning from losing against stronger teams and instantly transferring that over.

Do the WOOOOOO for me lad

Of course
Ive got amazing tickets right behind the bench

Based, enjoy the (hopefully) sweep.

Based Hammy with the location
>Why do they even call this Los Angeles? This isn't Los Angeles. This is Anaheim. You know what? That's what I'm calling it. I asked Trevor Bauer if it was close to where he grew up in LA, and he said "No! It's an hour and forty-five minutes away."

I think it will be, we have absolutely dominated this playoffs

Better get a CG

Based as fuck Hammy, why don't they just let him do the TV announcing and radio at the same time. MAKE IT HAPPEN CLEVELAND

For sure family. They've been playing them on TV, will definitely watch.

He used to do the TV announcing in the 90s, but in the 2000s they wanted the team of (ugh) Underwood and Manning. Manning is pretty good, Underwood a shit.

Underwood and manning make a good meme team

should we be worried our offense died after 2 innings wtf

>former all-star player for the team
>idiot with a broadcasting degree

Yeah, you're right.

No because we didn't allow anymore runs, also the Angels bullpen is always good against us

So they're the last vestige of the dark age? lmao

Damn I was too young to really remember Hammy on TV (8 for the 95 Indians) but I like to go on youtube and listen to a couple calls once in a while. I love how excited he gets at the game and geeks out about other team plays too.

I think they got a little too comfy but eh. Angels relief is doing well, it happens.

Hey satan

I kind of want that throwback jersey fierce

Not always!

Wish I made Gomes slam last year

RARE GOLD WAHOO SIGHTING

Did I miss a meme back by the tribe last night?

I was literally just thinking about this today, senpaitachi. What a great moment. It's really a shame Swisher couldn't get it together, I definitely appreciated his love for the Land.

Yeah, but it's alright.

True

POO

KKKKKKKluber

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKlubot

IN

okay 104 can he go another inning

Sad about my Cabs but my Injuns helping to lessen the pain.

Nice bling

that's a cutie tribe fan

Going to Whoracle to steal the W and add to the trash pile desu

Is this is a Tribethread original meme?

NEO is overloaded with 10/10 desu

CG INCOMING

question
HOW THE FUCK ARE THE TRIBE SO GOOD WITHOUT A SINGLE ANAZING HITTER LIKE BRANTLEY

Yeah, the guy had about 6 or 7 of these things.

I haven't given up yet. Just made it that much harder but that's not new to us.

The lineup is a lot more balanced this season. Need to get Smooth back at some point though.

>thisisn'tevenourtruepowerlevel.wbemjpng

It's a good team and the rotation is solid even if it falters here and there. But looking at the offense, it's clear that Brantley is a missing piece and as soon as he comes back 100% the Indians are officially dangerous.

He also predicted the Naquin home run.

Guys are stepping up, especially J-RAM and Tyler Naquin. Napoli has been a pleasant surprise actually being a power hitter they needed. Lindor has been swinging the bat well, and if tonight is any indication, Kipnis is heating up. Also, Gimenez has been doing pretty well in lieu of GOMER.

>tfw trout stole the MVP from Brantley
REEEEEEE STILL PISSED

I didn't make them I got them from another board a while ago. I forgot which. Also there's 10

How can one man be so fucking based on Sup Forums

Well you were on point as fuck.

Well they are officially Tribethread property

GG Angels

WAHOO

Ballgame! Windians again. gg Angels your bullpen did good at least

GG Angels

WINDIANS
CG Klubot

kek Saved desu lad deadly accurate

>He also predicted the Naquin home run.
Wizard

3.5 above the WhoSox in second

Was watching the NBA finals cuz I knew Santiag0 would shit the bed. Congrats on having one team win tonight, Cleveland.

This was a comfy game wigwam fans

Injuns fans really are OUTCHEA tho

Thanks mate, as usuall we're keeping the faith, no matter how doomed it really is.

Spooky

>tfw tag-team predicted his first HR

Felt really based desu

>Very happy that the Warriors won.

fuck off faggot we dont associate with norcal. eat a dick you fukn piece of shit

socal all day everyday