Hey Sup Forums people who cut are pussies and can't face the real world properly. Discuss

Hey Sup Forums people who cut are pussies and can't face the real world properly. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

anyfiles.org/2zQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't even know why people cut then shove it in people's faces for the rest of their lives. I mean if you really were that depressed, that outcasted and/or needed that much attention. You could always just, I don't know, kill yourself and save us the trouble of hearing about you cutting yourself everytime you hear about someone being upset/depressed. Source of my rant, life with the missus...

yes.

No, now it's hilarious.

Attention craving bitches, that's all they are.

can conform, as i am such a fag

Samefag fail lol

use cutting as a coping method. When I get depressive and anxiety switches my brain to fight or flight mode the surge of adrenalin pumps it up and then gets it all out of my system. Don't like to shove it in peoples faces but wrists are the most satisfying bits to cut, tender and firm rather than flabby

nah mate

I call this time " generation pussy" because of this shit
and its a waste of blood, she could donate it or atleast feed african children with it.....

pusspuss the dubs boi

Opening post says it all, theres nothing to discuss

My friend cuts himself lightly (not nearly as hard as OPs pic) because it arouses him. Other than that, yeah, cutfags are pussies

Former cutfag here, it's mostly attention seeking if I'm honest, but part of it is to feel the physical pain, gives a weird rush that can't quite explain...

But, alas, 'tis mostly for attention

What is there to discuss? Op is 100% correct and I applause your opinion, as it considers with my own.

4767 anyfiles.org/2zQA

It's a coping method you nigger. Literally nothing else. Dead horse is dead.

Different types:

>attention seekers
>to be cook aka attention seekers
>lonely desperate for emotion
>thrill seekers for the pain
>addiction like to a drug
>emo
>people who blame themselves

personally i never had this urge because i hate other people and blame them, if i blame myself i brainstorm and figure out the issue

if im so fed up i contemplate suicide but to hurt myself no

For the most part that is the thing.
I havent cut yet, but i very well might do so soon. Just from pure fucking boredom. Ive been stressed out for a long time and my head is all fuzzy. Its also a long time since i actually hurt myself in any way by accident.
Id say its a mix of boredom and curiosity

thats true for any kind of suicide except heroic sacrifice
what else is there to say?

If you faggots are so dejected by society, and want nothing but too feel physical pain, why not just go lift some heavy ass weight in the fucking gym, go study a martial art (if you happen to suck at it, at least you'll get a lot of pain, maybe you'll meet a sweaty dominant jock fuckbuddy in the shower)??
Point is: fucking faggots. Die. Or get over it.

Yeah, and?
You've wrote that like it's an insult but it's pretty matter of fact.

But I'll add an extra reason for doing it
>blood lust

The rushes are different (I used to play rugby so I know how pain from exercise feels), and being depressed doesn't exactly make you feel like lifting weights.
It's stupid and I managed to break the cycle but still...