youtube.com/watch?v=nySOKjkENOQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_Egypt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The easiest bate in the world.

>white people started as kings too

GUESS WHO ARE STILL CALLED KINGS NIGGERS.

You can still be King of the Ghetto or King of the Cell Block bitches.

African slavery was perpetuated by African slavers. White Europeans just bought a product Jamal was selling.

Ayo hol up so you be sayin we wus kangs and shiiiieeeet

>we wuz kings
>Posts sarcophagus of Ancient Egyptian origin whose makers were probably as far from niggers as Indians are from Arabs

>sarcophagus
Try death mask. And it's likely not even Tut's face, but rather a famale's.

>sarcophagus
Esophagus*

King Tut wasn't a nigger

WE

Egyptians are not Africans
Fuck off nigger

its literally in africa you sub-human white

I see the black threads are evolving.

Booga booga learn your history. They have totally different DNA lineage.

tell that to an Egyptian then dodge his fist.

Africans arent niggers

Niggers aka Nubians destroyed Egypt

WAZ

Egyptians where Egyptians not fucking Africans jesus Christ they have a different skin for fuck sake

LYNCHED

What is that ?

KANGZ

The stupidity...it hurts

Nigga,we waz kangs and shit

Satan trips confirms

>he thinks egyptians were sub-saharan negroids
>calling other people stupid

wew lad.

You have always been slaves, and you will be slaves again.

Sarcophagus was correct. The esophagus is the main tube that gets all the cum you swallow to your stomach. From all the cocks you suck. Because you are a homosexual, you see.

>Not knowing that there's only one King of the ghetto.

One can dream

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT NIGGA

>tfw egyptians were aliens and the blacks there were slaves

youtube.com/watch?v=nySOKjkENOQ

>Implying Egypts are black
>Implying blacks didn't enslave other tribes as a show of warrior and currency gaining prowess
Wow, consider that the "Fuck bitches, Get money" methodology was conceived upon slaughtering and putting their own in chains for simple trinkets and baser recognition, then know in your heart and realize that it hasn't changed in 300 years.

>Real-fuckin-progressive.png

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

KANGZ

All of my luls /10.
So glad I didn't bring that up back in school, stuck with the whole 'none of us did slavery, and none of my ancestors did anything to yours'
your ancestors fucking over your ancestors so you could live in a house instead of being dead on the floor of some mud hut, now that's a different story.

Well in this day and age, all males are substantially "less" than more primitive sapiens were, due to cultural blending and clashing social concepts. Despite what you seem to believe, you're actually weaker than the very slaves we speak of. Sorry for your loss.

this nigger b mad, YO!

I hope you mean the niggers but of you are referring to me being stupid then you need to look up some shit you retard

read up on life expectancy and their size and stature. they were disease ridden half-wits wallowing in their own shit and urine. not to mention the rotting states of food they deemed consumable.

hahaha uppity white folk!

>but of you are referring to me being stupid then you need to look up some shit you retard
nice grammar nigger and punctuation latrell

What happened? Smh, black people

>nigger
I beg your pardon but take your ruffian shenanigans back to the homeland, you insignificant swine.

1332 dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1

>niggers bitch about slavery that happened 200 years ago but stay silent about African slave trade happening today, which is being done by other africans

Don’t they still like to eat cow ass?.

>You have always been slaves
Hey niggers. How do you like being slaves on the democratic party plantation?

Ensuring that Democrats continue to receive black votes in a monolithic block, it is in their interest for blacks to remain poor and resentful, which is why agitators like Jones work overtime to keep racism alive and boiling. If blacks in larger numbers entered the middle class, more of them would likely start voting Republican. No wonder the left makes sure to reinforce the idea that your skin color or ethnicity should determine your ideology and your vote, and why dissenters like Clarence Thomas are demonized. It’s rare to see this implicitly acknowledged. Jones is right to be scared.

>nigger
nigga?

They had immune systems with a much more robust defense than the negros of today.

Sufficient. Run along now.

shut up fool, don't forget republicans nominated W, and you voted for him.

only if they bred with neanderthals. sub-saharan niggers have no neanderthal dna. asians do though, wonder why they are also superior to black niggers.

>Giving a shit about someone's grammar on a comment.
That's just petty m8. Here your (you)

teach me how to run gud n sheit, nigger. i want superior black genes.

the topic of skin colour of the old egyptians is largely ignored nowadays by most researchers. all previous research before it became a taboo topic suggests that they werent white but far from black and sometimes portraied along side black nubians (with notable differences in skin colour). newer "research" by afrocentric researchers suggests they were black and claim evidence of that was tempered. but looking at the academic record of those afrocentric researchers and the fact that an organized conspiracy is needed for their explanation I think its safe to dismiss them.

>

what about the “of?” don’t you mean “if?”
i can’t spend all day correcting your broken english, sambo.

citation needed.

It's NOT the president's duty to create jobs

citations are racist whitey

they dun changed our histories an sheet! dem racist historians and archaeologists! proof? i dun tol u it’s a well known fact among experts but they ain’t going to write it down cuz it will get changed again an sheet!

I'm on a mobile. Get over yourself.
Have a conversation with meaning instead of being a grammatical faggot.

books b racist!

on a mobile? let me guess, t-mobile month to month no contract nigger phone?

banks b racist!

via dumped free crack in da ghettos an free guns. that’s why da ghetto so fucked up.
cia b racist!

iq tests b racist!

hollywood b racist!

korean shop owners b racist!

racists b racist!

>t mobile
Holy fucking kek I having heard that in ages. No I'm on 3 I pay 20 a month for a contract. I work for one of the most powerful company's in the world. I can afford quite a lot you dumb shit.

You are embarrising yourself bud

bless your heart, tar baby.

SO THATS WHY they all have bloated stomachs. Explains alot

i ain’t gonna give u no hi-5

See Your a fool for not following the comment chain

OP posts a thumbnail. Fucking nigger

I didn't want a high five. I was showing you which hand your penis goes in

Baby baloons
Kek

Why do you want his penis in your hand?

Egyptians were black, you autistic fucktard. I bet you also think that Jesus was white. Go read a book you special needs dolphin fucking faggot.

are you flirting with me? i don’t understand your comment? you shouldn’t sexualize black people or their issues, they’ve suffered enough in the HANDS of white people.
white hands b racist!

>Egyptians were black
citation needed.

Want Jesus from isreal? I assume he wouldn't be white if he was. They are niggers from Africa not fucking Egypt you dumb cunt

you big dummy
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy

Flirting ? No my good Sup Forumsro i was showing you that you wank with your left hand. Unless your left handed that is

Oh that's right, Egypt consisted of 100% rich Pharaoh mother fuckers and Pharaohs built the pyramids and other tombs for other Pharaohs.

WE

using wikipedia as a source. lazy nigger.

WAS

WUZ

you’re the dummy. wrong page fucktard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_Egypt

CRIPS