Does Sup Forums use sextoys?

Does Sup Forums use sextoys?

Where's the best place to get them?
Do I have to walk into lovers lane like some normie?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/GphcL
dangerouslilly.com/2014/11/wont-believe-happened-silicone-sex-toys-5-months-jar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

amazon, idiot.

Use the fucking internet, Neanderthal

Just get them online user.

totallysextoys does discreet shipping so your mom won't know you'll be cumming inside some silicone for a couple months.

Never amazon.

I wouldn't ever put that cheap shit around my glory pole.

This

Quality matters, maybe not for you cavemen who are satisfied jerking off with your gravel-like callus hands.

Amazon. Best $14 I ever spent. Just as good as a fleshlight.

Forgot pic.

As someone who moderates toy forums, and deals with the good and bad from toys, stay away from amazon.
Avoid that toy that was linked. Shitty material is shitty.

Anyway op, name what you want and I'll give you links to decent websites. Also assuming you're american, otherwise state country.
My references - imgur.com/a/GphcL

>Shitty material is shitty.
In what way? I haven't had any problems with it.

I remember in the late 90's i used this thing called the internet, i dont know where you go now, maybe facebook

Cheap tpr is porous as fuck; if you get bored and want to destroy it, pour some oil on it, or have it touch another tpr toy. It'll honestly melt.
dangerouslilly.com/2014/11/wont-believe-happened-silicone-sex-toys-5-months-jar/
Silicone doesn't melt, tpr/jelly/vinyl/pvc melts. That's leeching into your body every time you use it. Eesh.

Male toys have very little options though; fleshlight and tenga are the best in terms of quality and lack of pores, but neither is non-porous. The only fully silicone options are bad-dragon (ikr?) and doc johnson - whom I dislike, but their tru-skyn line is all silicone, and dual density at that -and cheap too.

>Do stupid things with your toys and they'll break
>Hurr durr
Do you have a source on the toxicity of TPR?

Stupid things like store them together, let them touch any form of oil, or let them simply exist? Even by themselves they're unstable and will degrade.

I never claimed it was toxic though, merely porous. Toxicity is, quite honestly, rarer these days. Less truly nasty stuff - phthalates are a minor risk (even if it says phthalate free; doc johnson is a repeat offender of that), and not as common as they were.
If you haven't had a reaction by now, it's likely not toxic, merely porous.

As for confirming it's porous? Just google "is tpr porous". You'll get referred to dozens of blogs who all say it is.

Also, to add onto that, only the cheaper toys can't be stored with anything. Silicone can be stored together with no issues. Period.

I use water based lube and keep it in the plastic bag it came in. Who cares if it's porous? I jack off with it and then clean it. Just be responsible with your possessions.

The reason to care about being porous, even if alone, is the fact that everything absorbs into the pores, yeah? Your cum, sweat, lube, etc. It can literally mildew if you store it damp, especially given it's kept within a bag.

We can sit here all day, you can say just be responsible, that's fine. I've said my part, and your use doesn't in some way bother me, so.. you do you, but I'll still recommend others against it. To each their own.

Again, I'm gonna reccomend totallysextoys (dot com).

Use the code 'GET2KNOW' for 10 percent off 25 bucks or more, which is your average purchase.

>People won't use it correctly
>No one should have it
Typical modern scum.

Oh, fuck off you ignorant twat. Go take the dildo out of your ass.

Fucking forgive me for recommending people use a safer material. You can treat your toy the best you could, and given long enough, it'll still go to shit. You're entirely ignoring the fact that porous toys can mildew, and will (not can, will) absorb any liquid they touch, and be impossible to clean out. You'll get most of it, but never the lot.

And y'know what? That's fine. If you're cool with knowing that the cum and lube from your first use is still floating around in there, good for you. Now fuck off already, because you're being a troll for the sake of it. The strawman arguments are beneath even you.

>The strawman arguments are beneath even you.
No they aren't, faggot.

Shit website, filtering doesn't change results, pressing filter loads a blank page, toys are overpriced garbage. Next!
For comparison, your Elise 2? $270. Shevibes? $200. Fuck off.

Quints confirm truth; crap arguments and fallacies aren't beneath you.