Help me Sup Forums

help me Sup Forums
My parents thinking I am a sick psychopath and I need help
of course, the reason of this I never get out of my room I have no friends etc.
I am a 19 yo half neet college student
They are trying to introduce me to a college student girl
the girl is studying psychology in the college and they are trying to foist me with the girl just wants to talk with me because she needs to study her exam by talking with me
I say okay just a little talking why not

but now , they are raising the bar with
I should hang out with the girl whole Saturday
I don't want to hang out with girl or talk with her either how can I save myself this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

anyfiles.org/2zQA
dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1
vistriai.com/psychopathtest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You tell them no?

they already told the girl I am coming to her house for dinner
how?

4103 anyfiles.org/2zQA

do you love her? do you want to love her?

Tell her, too bad, ill tell you what i told all my previous shrinks suck my dick or fail ur exam.

nope , I just want to sit my room study to the exam and play some dark souls

This^

>Neet
>College student
Pick one

Just go and be yourself. Will do you some good.

See

if your parents already told her that you're rsvp'd to this shit your parents are assholes. just text her, facebook her, slide in her dm's or however you talk to her and tell her you don't want to hang out/ homie you're 19, you're your own man, do what you want to do. parents wont kick you out for not listening, they'll just bitch, use your nuts bruh

Nigga this is easy, tell your rents that you can't cos you have a waifu and your about to finally get her to aknowlage your existence after 2 years of trying to win her love

If op wanna be alone and play dark fantasy games and not folow the social norm, who are you to make him fit a social role he does not compute with?
Shame on you, you neckbeard scum.

You go OP, do your own thing, fuck everyone else.

Yes this^

Describe the girl a bit more. Have you met her before? How does she make you feel?

>neet college student

Also fuck her right in the pooper.

just treat her as a friend then

Kill her.
>Also chekd

Here's what you do, you be the smoothest motherfucker possible. Help her with her exam, and when she thanks you for this, leave her house.

When you get home, what you need to do is get up in the morning and tell them you're going jogging. Then just go somewhere with a laptop, or phone like McDonald's, and shitpost here with the rest of us "half-neets".

Give them the perception you have friends and get out of your room by just leaving your room. Start becoming really undependable by being gone all day long, and then coming home and sleeping. After a while they'll become sick of you always being gone.

Now how to completely solve the girl problem is easy, you talk to her later on via text how you're really into watching old episodes of XFL and really like to eat meat as red as it gets. Really hammer home that you have about the same interest in her as she does in actually studying.

I never met the girl but my mom always talks about how a nice girl she is so , you get the idea

Tell her dinner is at ur house and serve her frozen pizza and play dank souls , let her do whatever she wants

>>INB4 MOMMY AND DADDY BOUGHT user A HOOKER WITH THE CLASSIC "DINNER" SCHEME.
>>THEY TRYNA MAKE YOU A NORMIE, OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK BRO, DONT EAT THE APPLE

Dark Souls is the epitome of human civilization. If your parents and this evil college boob lady can't understand that then they need to just jump face-first into an abyss.

Wait, you never met her but your mom has? Does your mom regularly scope out college-aged girls?

Just when its hookers

How do they know this girl? Is she a hooker?

seems good dude I think I will do this
yep . this is how it works in this shitty ass country
no , she is a just family girl I assume

You're somewhere in Europe?

Fuck man, I wish my parents hooked me up with a girl

yes . exactly "somewhere" is the right word
they are tried before this too but that time the girl is not supposed to fucking cure my schizophrenia
So , it is not that good man family arranged girls are sucks

Dude... hang out with her. Get out of your comfort zone and do something new. That's how you progress. You are 19, save yourself. Without insulting you that's pathethic. Look at how you are whining over being forced by your loving parents to expand your little world. The girl is studying psychology so she's most likely an empath. She's here to help you. Not to use you. Stop living in your head. Because there are no fact there, only speculations that you believe.

Where are you?

Turkey. neither Asia nor Europa

Stop being a beta faggot, OP

kys blyat

Your parents are trying to hook you up with a girl AND they're trying to stop you from turning into gollum. Where's the problem?

What's the point of life if you spend the entirety of it sitting alone in a room?

Be rude.
If you make her dislike you then she'll fuck off.

As soon as you meet again you greet her by a "what up bitch?"
and ask her if she put on weight since you last saw each other.
Just keep that up until she leaves and you can go play your vidya.

At last someone follows my advice!

My basement feels just a little bit warmer today!

Because it's pretty rude of the guy's mom to try and get him some ass. And besides, what the fuck kind of relationship is going to come out of, "Hey your mom's told me all about you!" As the first words of meeting?

what would I do without you Sup Forumsro give me a hug

Parents arrange relationships all the time. In fact, there was a time when that was the norm. And there's nothing wrong with your mom being a bro and trying to get you some tail.

I'm in a similar situation just do what I did and accept the fact your a psycho and headbutt a fucking wall

That's fucking disgusting.

so repressed

Nosy parents who need to back the fuck off. I don't care if this is Turkey, or Topeka, if someone doesn't want some bimbo his mom knows, why should he have to even talk to her?

b/rothas 4life

6059 dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1

This right here

Of course you don't have to... I'm just saying, why wouldn't you? What's the reason not to? It's not like a friendless loser that lives in his room has anything to lose.

Do you want your mommy to help you guide the peepee into the hole too?

Oh i know, maybe daddy can fuck mommy next to you while you're doing it so he can show you the proper motions!

vistriai.com/psychopathtest/
What's your score?

You're fucking 19 years old, do what the fuck you want. And you're not a psychopath for not leaving your room, you're introverted.

Trips wasted on a fag

Pic of the girl ?

I think that he should take this risk and make the best of this chance to meet a possibly lovely and welcoming woman. OP, did you mom give you any info on what this girl would be talking to you about? Would she be using you as a guinea pig or hamster in some kind of experiment?

Bump this

Says the guy who thinks having his parents find him a cunt to fuck is okay.

You're asking to be cucked if you can't even ask a woman out yourself and need your parents to do it for you.

>be me as you
>Hastily tell parents to go fuck themselves
>Tell college slut to suck my cock and swallow

>Stop being me as you

three possible outcomes...
>have a girlfriend
>have someone to talk to about your problems
>remain in your room alone and insignificant

Why would anyone ever want the third option over either of the first two?

Honestly it just sounds like you're scared of changing your life, even though your life is shit

He doesn't need his parents to. It's not like he's asking them to have her do this. The situation is presenting itself, why not make use of it? Give me a legitimate reason to turn down this offer.

That's like saying your dad is trying to send you on a fishing trip with his bosses son. If you wanted to go fishing, you totally could without that.

Yeah, OP might end up scoring, but if he's not interested why not leave it at that? You can question why he'd rather play Dark Souls than be set up by his mother all day long but the fact of the matter is if you're just minding your own business and your parent tells one of their friend's kids that you'll have dinner with them, would you want to go? Also, OP might be gay, he might not want pussy.

Not op bra

Fuck you ya white knight kike

>Being so bad off your parents are trying to hook you up with someone and just about demanding it

Might be time to reevaluate your lifestyle

I don't think you understand what the term "white knight" means

OP might legit be a fag, the kind that are cool bros that just don't want pussy. If he was interested he'd have gone on the hunt already.

Option A: Pretend you're a moron and continuously ask her about the easiest stuff you have to learn.

Option B: Make tons of sexual innuendos. Maybe you're going places or maybe she'll just think you're a creep.

Option C: Tell her your parents set up play dates for you because they're worried about you.

That might not be it. Maybe he has an issue with people in general that has caused him to be introverted. Does he have any interest in women? Maybe he's curious about sex and having it, but it's the journey to sex that may include insults and rejection, not to mentoon incompatibility, that puts him off going on any hunt?

Maybe just say you are snap chatting (or other social media) a girl (make up name, like gurttrud, gurttrud is a hot name haha). Maybe say you are going to meet her? Go some random place...a park or fast food joint idk. Then say you told her about current situation and she was like "oh...so your seeing another girl" you said it wasn't like that but she looked sad. Get a Picture (decent pic, no nudes) off here...wait what am I saying...get a decent picture from somewhere and show to yo mum?
Say you like this girl and she is kewlies. Act casual about it I guess. Truth is no one can tell you what to do, you can't give us enough info for us to know how to help exactly, support is here b/to, hope it all works out. Just do what you want. I agree it's rude and a bit fucked for your mum to just assume you are down for this...tell her "oh yeah...I just remembered I have..golf..lesson..that...Monday or was it Tuesday? I have lessons both days. Or something actually more believe able, up to you.
But maybe you could surprise them be like "what's her name...(they tell you her name" *laugh scoff* a nice girl?!? She sends nudes to everyone and has a slut Facebook. Fine I'll go, bet she puts out hahah"
Or

Tell you're gonna kill some children and eat their corpses, normally she'll run away, really far away...

Slut shame her to mummy

This user knows his shit. Listen to him, OP

-mention not mentoon

>19yo
>Listening to your parent.
There is your problem. Just say NO.