ITT: post girls you know, other anons tell what thy would do to them

ITT: post girls you know, other anons tell what thy would do to them
Get in here fags

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd like to rub my cock all over her cute little face before fucking her mouth, holding her head down on it until she's swallowed the whole load.

i'd trim her eyebrows

would love to completely destroy those little lips eith my cock, and cum all inside her throat

I'd stutter and turn bright red like a tomato, then I'd trip over my shoelaces as I tried to back away. I'd stand up and brush myself off with tears brimming in my eyes, and I'd try to speak but the words wouldn't come out so I'd just silently mouth the word "sorry" before I ran away leaving a trail of liquid shit behind me.

Would put my fat cock in-between those tits without removing her clothes, then stick it out and into her slutty mouth as I empty my balls down her throat

Underrated post

would facefuck her till she beg for my cock inside her ass, then id bang this beautiful asshole and cum inside her

Fuck her slow and hard every day for years. I'd start with a lot of foreplay rubbing the g-spot until she begs for my dick in any hole of my choosing. And I'd make sure to look at the expression on her face as I cum in her sweet pussy every night.

She's a nice average girl that I would ravish in bed, slobber on her pussy, and band her doggy style until I shoot cum on her ass.

Laugh at her Downy© Extra Soft® face

Definitely pop those tits out and fuck them. She would ride me cowgirl so I could stare at them as they bounce in my face.

kek, imagin her looking at you like that while you're fucking her

I'd love to dip her face in that dirty water as I leave her ass and legs lying on the wooden planks. Would fuck her ass and rub my cock against her hot toes as I hear her choke on water and trying to lift herself up.

I would cuddle and give her collarbone a fucking billion lovebites. I Would. Were it not for the arctic monkeys poster.

wwyd Sup Forums

rmake her suck my dick, learn her to deepthroat and cum on her tits
>repeat each week

I'd like her wet, like right out of a hot tub. Dripping wet, she would give me a handjob while kissing me, then I would sit down on a chair and she would sit down on my cock doing all the work...working her pussy up and down as water dripped down on me. Would cum inside.

Would you?

I would slap her a bit and make her totally submissive, calling her slut and whore before forcing her down, pulling those shorts off,and driving my hard cock straight up her ass.

Would cum in her eyes so I don't have to look at those alien goggles.

Hell yes. Hold her close and fuck her slow.

ex gf

nice, more?

More of her? She's stunning.

What would you do?
I'd breed her so hard and cum inside her despite her protests

What do b

I would make run a marathon and then anally rape her till she passes out.

have a romantic evening, undress her slowly, have sensual sex and marry her

make *her

would creampie

eww

Reminded me of this.

what would you do to them b

I'd buzz her hair short and cum on her head.

No one?

girl on the left Sup Forums wwyd

rub my cock on those beautiful lips and slowly let it in her mouth. let her suck it for a while before i bang her pussy grabbing her tits. then watch her beg for more when i cum all over her beautiful face

What million dollar smile! I would destroy her throat, face fuck her till she's out and then fuck her till I'm out.

>It's always in the last place you look.jpg

Looks like a proper prostitute. I'd just sell her to the highest bidder. But not before wreaking her pussy.

Thoughts about my exgf? More?

Sure, pick her up on the beach and take her back to my car. Start kissing her in the front seat and work my hands up her shirt. When she groaning just right, I'll wank my cock out and have her suck on it. I''d tell her I would fuck her, but too many people around, and start mouthfucking her head in my lap, telling her she needs to swallow it to not make a mess. She would go back to her friends on the beach when she's done.

What?

>Yuck

Id have them alternate between sucking my balls and licking my ass hole while the other sucks the mushroom cap of my long skinny white cock. Id then bend them over side by side and probe the 4 holes in front of me with my dick in no particular order until i find a favorite and fill it with cum

shes acctually very good in bad and suck cock like a godess. i love her tight pussy and the way she fuks when we're doggystyle. also, i'd like to more of this one of you. any with tits or cleavage? she looks like have nice ones

>Old maymay face
Checked

sauce? moar?

whoops
This is for:

>Inb4 steers and queers

give her some food

Fucking idiots reply for reply.

She looks like an old tomato

Her name is Nina Rey, stalk her guys
Make her scared

Fuck you too.

>>>ugly

Male version of arin

1836 dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1

*Female

anyoune to fuck my gf? i can dump some noodz if helps

>Pick your favorite out of these three

Show me your face and we can talk about that.

Tits also