ITT: Awkward Silence

ITT: Awkward Silence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC8KFQEPolk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*coughs*

h....hello...............

SHHH

*chair squeak that sounds like a fart, followed by more squeaks that do not match the first one*

Ohh um excuse me...

*whispers*
>..." checked"

..... I wasn't suggesting that because we're related we have sex, merely suggested we could even though we are

... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

*silently whispers*

i... i am trans girl.........

MODS

Yeah me too

so.....uh.....
w-whats your favourite animal collective song?
hahaha sorry.... uh.... you probably havent heard of them...
alvin row is good.... heh.....
i will shut up now.....

?????????????????

QUITE DOWN

....ahem.. uh..

HOW DO YOU SILENTLY WHISPER YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

*quick glance that suggests I know that you have farted and tried to cover it up.*

*Shuffles feet*

*cough cough*
uuhhh... sorry

shhhhh *checked*

WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME????

I AM A GIRL DON'T YOU SEE??????????

rar

silnce plese
sorry i cant that well english

YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. I HOPE YOU'RE RAPED BY A CHAINSAW

EVERYONE I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE AND I NEEED EVERYONE TO LISTEN!

I HAVE A GIRL THAT I MARRIED AND I SHARE TRUE LOVE WITH HER AND EVERY NIGHT WE HAVE MISSIONARY SEX HOLDING HANDS WITH EYE CONTACT FOR THE SOUL PURPOSE OF RECREATION AND LOVE AND WE EVEN HOLD HANDS IN OUBLIC WHEN WE GO FOR A WALK AND WE ESPECIALLY GO ON ROMANTIC DATES!

Silence in the theater

>James Holmes enters....

PUBLIC

.................that's sick

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE CUNT!

*whispers*
Desu

THERES A FUCKING SPIDER

ALLAHUU AKBARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jumpman jumpman jumpman jumpman jumpman jumpman jumpman They just spent like two or three weeks out the country

where//?

GET GET GET IT AWAY FROM ME!

If dubs we get snackbar'd

Why are we all in this quite room anyways?

I think we got set up

UNDER THE DESK

*whispers* lets destroy germany

good thing you didnt get trips

SHH

there was a spider there...

YOU SHHH

I think it went away. Find it!

I got this, bitch.

Good

>ITT: pure autism

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCK

So uhh....

it was a baby buster, now i have thousands of baby spiders everywhere

uhh....
did you... uhh....
fart?
did someone fart??

Black man enters room

*smacks lips*

sheiit

so you be

*smacks lips*

be saying

*dances*

be sayin that

*smacks lips*

*yells*

steals someones purse

sayin that shieet

fuck no

thats not even real

*awkwardly flicks through magazine*

*cough*

FUCK NO

"Vomits uncontrollably"

*has an autistic fit of rage*

*offers you a mint *

*rudely takes mint *
Sorry but I have strep throat

Doublemint Dave? That you?

*Try to make to make the noise again so you know its not a fart.but fail miserously and look autistic

FUCK NO

>FOR THE SOUL PURPOSE OF RECREATION

>*thinks to myself* way to fail newfag

Shut the fuck up and go to sleep

shhh. the movies starting everyone

hi guys :D

Jeez what's the movie about Sup Forums?

and what's the deal with airline food?

its top gun

So......

Its about a bear that finds love in the big city

*coughs*

I'm a vegan.

Sorry guys, I was sending a text. What are we talking about again?

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHWAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DANGERZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

y-you too

....sorry....

....fuck you trinity....

The lower limit occurs when the angle between the left 8 line and the 16 line approaches 0. In this situation, the 5-unit line segment can be ignored. We therefore essentially turn the quadrilateral into a triangle of sides 12, 8, and 8. We can solve this with Heron's formula.
A=sqrt[s(s-a)(s-b)(s-c)]
s=(a+b+c)/2
s=14
a=sqrt(14*2*6*6)=sqrt(1008)=31.749015733
Since we are making the angle approach 0 rather than be equal to 0, the area is not technically equal to sqrt(1008), rather it approaches sqrt(1008) from above.

The lower limit approaches A=sqrt(1008)=31.749015733 from above. The upper limit is A=40+sqrt[((20+sqrt(25+(16-sqrt39)^2))/2)(((20+sqrt(25+(16-sqrt39)^2))/2)-(sqrt(25+(16-sqrt39)^2)))(((20+sqrt(25+(16-sqrt39)^2))/2)-12)(((20+sqrt(25+(16-sqrt39)^2))/2)-8)]=82.684891941.

The lower limit occurs when the angle between the left 8 line and the 16 line approaches 0. In this situation, the 5-unit line segment can be ignored. We therefore essentially turn the quadrilateral into a triangle of sides 12, 8, and 8. We can solve this with Heron's formula.
A=sqrt[s(s-a)(s-b)(s-c)]
s=(a+b+c)/2
s=14
Since we are making the angle approach 0 rather than be equal to 0, the area is not technically equal to sqrt(1008), rather it approaches sqrt(1008) from above.

The lower limit approaches A=sqrt(1008)=31.749015733 from above. The upper limit is A=40+sqrt[((20+sqrt(25+(16-sqrt39)^2))/2)(((20+sqrt(25+(16-sqrt39)^2))/2)-(sqrt(25+(16-sqrt39)^2)))(((20+sqrt(25+(16-sqrt39)^2))/2)-12)(((20+sqrt(25+(16-sqrt39)^2))/2)-8)]=82.684891941.
A=sqrt[s(s-a)(s-b)(s-cs=(a+b+c)/2
s=14
Since we are making the angle a nigger faggot reeeeee

u wot

Arthur Mitchell u dikhead fite me irl cnt o w8 ur ded ha

fuck off morpeasus

>didnt say ...shut up cunt

*whispers*
Plebian

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC8KFQEPolk
no

no u

*lays head down and screams* "SECRETLY I AM A NIGGER. MY MOTHER IS WHITE AND MY FATHER IS BLACK"
*sits head up and breathes slowly*