Sup Sup Forumsros

Sup Sup Forumsros
Just found out my father has an inoperable pancreatic tumor. He has a couple months to live. I honestly do not know how to handle this. Dad is only 55 we have a good relationship now after rebuilding the shitty one we had during my teens.

Also general feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/THIS_ONE_DELIVERS/
dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Self bump,

I feel really numb Sup Forums
I called into to work sick, and I cant tell the rest of my family because he doesnt want them knowing yet...

>Also general feels thread

okay

last bump

Bumping

dumb frogposter
twist: youre the tumour

shieeeeet sry to hear that man, i'm going through a shitty time which doesn't really allow me to have a good relationship with my dad (it's not bad, but you know, he's not like a friend) idk what to say to you, other than it's your reality

Sorry user.

Moar?

appreciate it man. I never thought he would be going so soon.

MOAR

Hug him

lost my mother to lung cancer
use your time, talk with him, say him you re proud to have him as a father
this shit can spread quickly to his brain, resulting him loose consciousness far earlier then he dies.
Hang it on bro

reddit.com/user/THIS_ONE_DELIVERS/

Hey Bro, so sorry. My dad died of pancreatic cancer too 6 years ago he was 50.

He didn't drink, smoke, its surreal such a bitch, it specifically is a time warp cancer. The drugs the best hospital group (or second) in Canada gave him literally the same drugs they tested/started using when he was in highschool in the 1970s! Its not sexy cancer older men get it and die in less than a year. Especialy Jewish and Black men so no one cares. :(

Don't let anyone bullshit you. There is like a 1-2% chance he can live for more than a year or two even if he is fat but fit. Don't let the cancer charity shit on you with research bullshit. Donate to Pancreatic Cancer research not cancer in general bullshit they spend their money on adds and breast, womens and children's cancers.

Thanks for your kind words and good advise bro

Yea my dads in the same boat; didn't drink too much, never smoked, or other drugs. I've come to accept that there is no way is going to live more than a year. Completely agree with you on the fucking glorification of breast cancer and shit.

Yea, ask him what he wants to do and go do it. Everything else be damned make him like list 3 things and go do them in the next few weeks. Honesty as I said here: the drugs do SHIT to my knowledge for this cancer he should forgo them. Yea, hug him tell him he was a good father. Talk about how great you and his other spawn are doing. Uh where ever he wants to go, who ever he wants to see do so NOW. Also start bringing him food like right NOW. My dad gave his parents horrific fashbacks he looked so much like family members in the camps. They went from being reasonably HIGH functioning 80 somethings to decline with him.

At least you guys had time to fix things. That's really good.

3602 dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1

Be happy for him. His life is being cut short before he turns into some vegetable that can't move without a can or continue to breathe without a pound of pills.

I want to die by the time I should turn 50.

Where do you live OP?

Yes, this is the big trap with this cancer everyone knows someone with melanoma or breast cancer or someone whose doc told them worstcase with this small tumor so they think Pancreatic cancer is one of those you get treatment go into remission and hang around, go on cancer runs, loose some hair. NO he is going to die don't let dumbasses take the he has a death sentence. Focus on these last moments.

G-d brought him to me halfway across the country the night he died. Then he visited my west coast aunt a couple hours later. he was heading away. I don't believe in shit but he lived on. Don't focus on that shit take him where he wants to go, doing what he wants, seeing who he wants and feed him yea LOTS. He is dying so have a second slice of pie for the love of all that is!

If anyone know how to fix what this did to my computer I would be very grateful

the guy is lucky to die.
he wont have to live with the shame of having a faggot beta loser for a son.
rip in peace

Yea my fiance and I are preparing for the drive now to go see him. He's a couple states away, about 8 hours or so. Thanks Sup Forumsro's

I'm back tracking on the drug thing those few years ago they were shit. I wish my Dad had had a more honest oncologist who just said look... you have a 98% chance you're dying this year you can spend 2 hours a day on chemo or somehting else. but yea never ignore his doctors maybe they arent using the same or new useless chemos now?...?

I live in the Cincinnati area

I think my dad is going to elect not to do chemo so he can be functional and not in writhing pain.

Yea, some of my best times were my now wife and I spending time with him. Even with long trips its worth it. Honestly if I could do it again I'd just try to get him motivated to go, do and see soem shit. But thats all hindsight he was down, and sick and dying by the time we knew. Much love and peace bro. Fuck sexy cancer research! Nixon declared war on cancer if only some of the war money went to that over the years.

Does he live in Cincy?

Even Steve Jobs with billions couldn't keep himself alive with pancreatic cancer.

Yea, I'd check out the options frankly discuss it with my doctor. But based on what I've learned regarding the treatment my father got to hell with 'treatment' for pan-cancer. I'd rather not spend half a day each day in a hospital until I'm actually about to die.

seriously dude this guy lives away from his dad. There are not cures for late stage pancreatic cancer! Seriously its not ball cancer or breast cancer. No one works on actual new techniques.

good riddens

shit bro, whats your age?

nice pic, you are lucky to have such a body, im sure OP will appreciate it.
perhaps u could load some more? ^^

I wasn't trying to say there was a cure you fucking sperg. However, my mother is a doctor and she specializes in pancreatic cancer, the right treatment can give you at least a little more time with your loved ones. And before you sperg again, no I'm not talking about chemo or radiation. Doesn't work with most pancreatic cases.

Sorry bro. Cancer fucking sucks.