What's up Sup Forums

What's up Sup Forums.
So I'm an incredibly bored and and drunk guy who just got done with a statistics final, so I decided to write a survey.
I want to find out how Sup Forums really feels about shit, so if you guys would be pals and take it that would be awesome.
It's completely anonymous, the site wont track IP's or anything, so your privacy isn't an issue.
Once I get enough info I'll do some statistical analysis and post the results in another thread (assuming people respond and this thread doesn't die).

Here's the link: surveyplanet.com/572c9ac7a7ede18e3219b4e2

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bamping

Post more titties and I'll do the survey

deal

4173 dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1

OP here, not my post, don't download that shit, obviously.

Got a couple people who have completed it so far, if you'd be kind enough to post to keep the thread alive that'd be great, can't do much with 3 samples.

Bumping to save thread.

stayin alive, stayin alive

You forgot Gary Johnson in your election question. He's going to be on the ballot in all 50 states. Not a write in. just sayin'

>he thinks 3rd party candidates are actually a viable choice

I'd update it if so many people hadn't already voted, don't want to change the distribution.
Sorry for the oversight.

Fight the power, faggot.

Well... unless those people wrote write-in, I doubt many of them would vote Johnson anyway.

Up to a sample size of 25, shooting for at leats 100.

Why the hell not, I've got nothing better to do.

That's the spirit

Keep the responses coming plox

Pls no let thred kil

Don't die on me

Name ?

Bump

Wish I could help, just a webm I have from a thread.

dont die on me now

bump

how many samples you got so far? how many are you shooting for?

Thanks I appreciate it

Shooting for 100, I'll repost the thread until I get there.
Currently at 41.

How many inb4 100%

Currently 10, which is 20.4% of the sample.

How many virgins?
And if results are linked to each other, how old is the oldest virgin and the youngest to have lost virginity?

I do not feel like sharing my feelings about shit.
I'd tell you to take your scat fetish and shove it up your ass, but you'd like that, wouldn't you.

18 (36%) are virgins, the oldest virgin is in the 30+ age category.
Quite a few who lost their virginity before the age of 18, and since I don't have any further age breakdown I can't find the youngest.

B-bump for more data?

I smell a hidden virus

There's a couple questions I'm saving for when I have a full sample size since they're going to need a bit more analysis to draw conclusions.
But here's a pretty straight forward one.

There's nothing to download, and it's on a commercial survey site, so...

Surprise surprise, Sup Forums is overwhelming non-religious.

Titties or ass?
Sup Forums seems to be quite split, make sure to get your answer in.

voted

Femanons are few but present.

I made this one optional, so fewer have answered this, but here's the drug usage breakdown.

boxxy slide?

How about the Islam question? I felt like it needed another option for "unsure".

Treason against the queen is quite high.

outrageous, simply unacceptable

Both Islam and Christianity are viewed by the majority as being primarily non-peaceful.
I considered that, but I felt like given the option many would choose that, so narrowing it down between the two forces people to choose which one they agree with more.

Gore appears to not bedisturbing to a majority of the board.
Will confirm all data with confidence intervals later.

You're pretty good at making surveys.
If you made a part 2 or something, i'd be happy to fill it in.
Btw, can i view the results somehow, or is that only for the survey creator?

Well have 89 samples, gonna stop ,bumping the thread and get some sleep.
Be on the look out for a statistical breakdown later.

fuck you bitch i want it now

I'm considering making a second survey later.
I'd share the results but you can only export them if you buy the 20$ a month subscription.
Like I said I'll do a question by question breakdown later in the day if you're still on.

Heroin master race reporting

Are the results linked?
Can you how many people who chose an certain answer in a certain question are virgins (for example)?
Or is this a google-form-ish result set that does no answer linking whatsoever?

One last one with a bit more detailed breakdown.
Sup Forums has spoken...

Using a 90% confidence interval, between 51.5% to 68.4% of Sup Forums users believe that OP can sometimes not be a faggot.

The results are linked to each respondant who has an anonymous ID, but without the pro-version, I'd have to manually go through each individuals answers and tally and compare.
If I had the pro version I'd do it, but since this is just for fun that's too much work to break it down.

Is there truly no high-quality, free survey provider that displays linked results?
I can't believe this shit.
I might sit down with a shitty webserver and make one myself one day.

Not that I could find when I looked for one earlier.
If you ever do I'd suck your dick and be eternally grateful, along with every other broke psych, bio, and stats student.

SOMETIMES not be a faggot is an extremely vague statement though because for some people sometimes may only be 5% of the time, while for others that might 50% of the time.

A much more accurate question would have been 'How often is OP a fag?' while giving multiple answers in percentile form going up at 5% intervals.

That'd be a good follow up question, but to be honest I didn't expect any to respond anything but false.
We're setting precedent just establishing that OP is not always a faggot, regardless of if they display non-faggotry.

Sounds nice, especially since there are near infinitely more women in statistical fields than in IT & programming.
It's a bit unlikely i will ever make this, and if i will, it will probably be over a year if not longer before i have the time.
If i make it, it will look like shit, but it gets the job done. (I'm a programmer, not a graphic designer)