Who else here hates whites with all their heart and soul? i honestly can't wait until the race war comes

who else here hates whites with all their heart and soul? i honestly can't wait until the race war comes

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1
youtube.com/watch?v=6CmzT4OV-w0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's even worse if you're mixed race both sides hate you

>Thinking cracker is an insult.

Whites can't be insulted, the insults for whites are so weak. Shitskins can't think of anything.

5725 dropbox.com/s/ls05et7h6mfbfk2/130.zip?dl=1

Just go back to whatever country your ancestors were from. Oh, and shut the fuck up while you're at it.

yeah i am a mutt, i fucking hate it, the white side is not exactly white since they're latinos but they're still caucasians and i hate every single drop of cavebeast snow ape animal haired toilet seat complexion honkey blood i have in me, i really do hate yall with all my being almost irrationally

>hating the best part of yourself
Kill yourself now.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CmzT4OV-w0

also shitskins have thin skin, imagine being hurt by a word it's fucking laughable

yeah sure, because its not like you pretty much erased the history of your slaves you fucking demon, nobody knows where their ancestors came from

shit i might

I like about 25% of the white people I meet, but I just don't trust them. As far as the race war, I think mixed-breeds got this and we'll probably keep white people and certain orientals as pets.

Prove it with pic half-breed

yeah, fuck white people and their superior civilization, advanced technology, top-tier medicine and cultural achievements.

I wanna live in a mud hut with my nignog wife, dying at age 32 from malnutrition and malaria

fuck pets just get rid of them

There's literally nothing wrong with being a jew

>e

You hate them till you need their help you pathetic fuck

nah fuck that you'll prolly mess with my pic and try to send pizzas to my house or some shit

If you are not a total moron we cant

It's pretty obvious where some people's ancestors came from.

this. everyone knows niggers hate free pizza.