How do I beat up a guy that's pretty ripped?

How do I beat up a guy that's pretty ripped?

He's only 5'11 but the guy is clearly a bit of a gym junkie. He wants to fight me but he could potentially one punch ko me. Help me out lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video14280671/stepdaughters_first_date_kenna_james_eva_karera
youtube.com/watch?v=lpLvrxTa6aQ
m.ebay.com/itm/331678704799
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kick him in the dick

stab him unexpectedly

buy a gun

Inject 9 marijuanas

get naked and cover yourself in lard

Heavy punch right in the temple, keep concentrated and git gud at dodging, or you know just hit him with a steel pipe when he's not looking

fight dirty

In England.

Only viable option ATM but would probably get rekt by his buddies.

I don't fancy a prison sentence.

Men can be big as a house and mad of granite, but they all have balls in the same place.

Get on your knees and beg him for the privilege of sucking him off. Then bite his nuts and make a dash! Heroic escape!

xvideos.com/video14280671/stepdaughters_first_date_kenna_james_eva_karera

throw some sand mixed with cayenne pepper in his eyes, and try to ko him asap

Don't matter who wins u will still get ratings for swinging my donnny

Do you know any martial arts?
Does he know any?
Being ripped or a gym junkie means nothing when in a fight.
Strength is useless if you don't know how to hit and if he is ripped think of it this way; his organs are not protected by a layer of fat this making his body relatively fragile

Why does he want to fight you?

dont be a fuckwit, dont fight people who can fuck your shit up.

How do you dickheads keep ending up in fights?
Do you all live in the black ghetto?
Are you retarded and aggressive against other people?

Seriously, grown ass men don't fight, because grown ass men solve things in grown ass ways.

Good luck in highschool tho, kid.

Don't fight.

Sand/dirt in eyes. Swift kick/knee to the crotch. If you have any strength, then you use your palm to smash his face to a pulp. Don't use your fist. Probably end up breaking your hand if you don't know what you're doing.

Open pal to the chin worst case scenario he bites his tongue and bleeds

When he approaches you, ask him a question. As soon as he is in the middle of replying, punch him in the nose as hard as you can, then keep punching until he goes down. Fights are all about ferocity

watch this and learn u faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=lpLvrxTa6aQ

shoot him your a real american

first tell us why he wants to twat you m8

This... Win, lose or draw don't be a bitch

If you're serious about this..just avoid his swings for a bit and he'll tire out. Large body building muscles aren't good for fighting and he'll fatigue quickly. Don't get grabbed and put on the ground.Though, if you're not in anyway athletic or trained you won't win so just don't even fight him.

You're*

He already said he's British, dumbass

pocket sand

Got 10 seconds in before the cringe was too much

No worst case scenario you strike his nose and he fuckin dies.

Also answer this pls Every MMA fighter in the UFC would disagree with you.

Muscle is much stronger than fat

muriatic acid in a thermos.

use your ninjutsus and chakras, and air bend the force into his eyeballs. you will get all the kisses from all the girls.

>Be smarter than him : Bring a gun.

No, you figured it out. Suck his dick.

No shame user.
Go for the eyes, throat, dick, and balls.
Claim self defense.
Profit???

You beat him by not getting into a fight with him.

Time to grow up.

however fat ADDS a layer of protection to organs and bones

>plastered in muscle
>relatively fragile
is this literally what non-lifters convinced themselves to think?

Mace him in the eyes, then tazer his throat. Keep tazering him until he cries.

Tell him if he every speaks to you again you'll get your mate that was filming to upload it to Facebook, and chicks will see he's a pussy.

That's why I carry a pistol.
Call me a pussy if you want.
But guess who's standing in the end.

This

Gloves with lead or synthetic lead in them m.ebay.com/itm/331678704799

Sounds like someone is upset that he just learned his 2 years in the gym have been a waste of time.

This is dead wrong. A ripped dude who knows what he is doing can take any punch to the gut. A not ripped dude cannot, because you do it by flexing your abs to get them hard as steel. Just ask Houdini, a punch to the stomach without doing this can kill a man

it's a lot harder to kill someone by striking the nose than you think.
you're never going to accidentally kill someone like that.

Mike Tyson has talked about wanting to kill someone in the ring.
Scuffing the leather of his gloves upwards to try and expose the knuckles, and has talked about how he wanted to fracture someone's nose and kill them.

If Mike Tyson can't do it on purpose, you won't do it by accident.

How so? Look at every top UFC fighter. They're not overly jacked except for GSP and he supplemented his training with gymnastics. Look at Mariusz Pudzianowski, , the strongest men on earth. He had a terrible record until he started training MMA and lost some muscles for better speed and cardio.

Thats my purse! I don't know you!

Tell him you're a giant homo who likes big dicks.

If ripped ribs (which protect vital organs) are exposed and easily breakable, therefor said organs are more likely to recieve damage.
Have you ever seen a 2m tall russian knocked out just with a straight punch to the stomach?

I doubt Mikey was doing it right. He is not exactly the brightest dude, and I doubt anyone would have tried to teach him that. That said, some fag on Sup Forums probably can't do it right either.

okay, give me proof that my muscles make me fragile.

I'll wait, surely you have evidence.

>England
>get into fight
>police hop around you with pens and papers until the guy with the tazer shows up
You have a knife, you're a god in England.

Didn't even notice you said that you may strike his nose and he fuckin dies, I've been baited.

This & This. Put up a decent fight. At least make it interesting & you'll end up earning respect.

Your ancestors were what would be considered these days as nearly rabid. Harness the genetic memories from your brutal past and fight like it's your life or his. Throw the first punch and don't stop. If you land a good shot and stun him or he drops get on top and pound his face in until someone pulls you off or one of his dudes kicks you in the face.

Again. Win or lose, go about it like a wild fucking animal.

>implying everyone is an MMA fighter

whip your dick out in the middle of the fight then while hes suckin you off punch him in the thoat

Why the fuck are you fighting ANYONE after high school? Why do you have to see this fag again?

Sneak some sand into your pockets then suck his dick

keep your hands up, stay on your toes. When you get the opportunity, aim for the bridge of his nose, but puch as if you're aiming 5cm behind his nose. If you catch him well you can shock him and get on stop of him and just pummel him.
Don't let him get on top of you.

Boot him in the knee. Take him on a trip to snap city. Even if(when) he beats you he will be feeling the pain for weeks/months.

Knifes are for fags. You're a faggot.

Just because he is ripped does not at all mean he can fight/punch properly. Just aim for the chin. Maybe practice a basic front kick.

>non-lifters
shut up idiot that's like me calling everyone who doesn't train martial arts a non-fighter.
Muscle is armor for your skeleton. I've been anorexic skinny as a teen and muscular as an adult and you just don't feel the pain of a hit when you've got some meat on ya.
Big guys who don't know how to fight are great to smash though, it really impresses a certain type of woman. All the most swole bros i know are guys who lost a fight in their teens and now waddle around trying to intimidate with their size. They can see in your eyes if you're not scared and willing to fuckin hurt them though, so it's good to hear them make all reasonable noises after that "Are you sure?" bullshit gets called.
Eyes, groin and throat. No rules, if some lifter wants to get violent you have to murder him or split, he'll wreck you if you fight fair. Visit him in hospital and make damn sure there's no come backs.

Do you even anatomy nigger? Having ripped intercostals reinforces the ribs by absorbing the energy more effectively as they flex inward during a hard blow. Also it is pretty tough to break a dude's bones with a punch. Maybe if the guy kicks him while he is down or comes at him with a bludgeon

Why is everyone in this thread giving him advice like he's already MMA trained? He's not going to keep his hands up, he's not going to keep proper spacing, he's not going to "open palm upper nose bridge strike" his opponent, he might suck his dick though.

decide if its worth fighting
dont get hit
dont stop punching

reading comprehension.
you're literally arguing against me with the very point I was trying to make, then you just rambled like an idiot.

Fight or back down. Don't be a pussy about either choice and if you're gonna fight, win or lose make him remember you. Being jacked doesn't guarantee you a win in a fight either. But don't let him grapple you.

Yeah, I agree. I have a gun.

Stab him in the kidneys, not just once, but quick and repeated stabs until he goes down.

Don't go overboard with the size of the knife, really big ones tend to stick.

Actually, dont keep punching, OP would tire himself out easily within punches with the adrenaline dump he'll get.

Swift scissor-kick to anywhere on the jaw. Make sure to immediately follow up with a mount and pound directed to the main nerve at the center of the chin.

3rd dan here, will answer seriously: Guys that are heavily ripped usually are a bit slower/heavier/can't do a wide range of movement due to muscle. Your main goal should be to avoid getting gripped. As long as he can't grapple you, you should be good. Work on your footwork, focus on hitting the lower tip of the jaw in hook motion. You should be good.

I don't believe that, but I mean, good luck.

Don't fight him dude. Fighting is for children and niggers. If he fucks with you, shoot him with a gun like a real civilized man and leave it at that.

When he squares up, don't let him get too close and straight away headbutt him in the nose. Then go from there, keep trying to hit his nose or face. Don't bother with body shots unless they're freebies. Stamp on him ankles. Never kick, use your knees.

OR just don't fight. A couple months down the line it won't matter anyway.

Fuckin' hilarious

OP, if there's no way out, doge blows until you can deliver a finger punch to the throat. Once he's choking, punch to the solar plexus and then punch the nutz.

Also, a Marine drill sgt. once mentioned that a kick to the side of the knee will take down just about anyone.

>Be OP
>day of the fight arives
>been watching one-punch man to get ready
>did half the training regiment for 2 days
>sore in every muscle and weak in every bone
>havent felt more ready
>put on my forehead protector and get in my brown painted crocs
>sporting master-chief mjolner MK6 under my kimono for ultimate protection
>hestandsnochance.jpg
>show up to the schoolyard
>whole crowd goes wild when we both step in the ring made of on-lookers
>see crush
>take out my katana and gesture to her that i will win in her name
>chubby chinese friend mike gets out his digoridoo for calm fighting music to booster my power
>Myopponentcanthandleme.pts
>we stare each other down. hes looking up at me because he's much shorter than me.
>he lost the moment he picked this fight
>my height and agility far outpower his simple gym muscles
>I have much higher intelligence than this brawny brute
>bell rings
>everything is slo-mo bullet time
>pull out my keyblade reinforced with steel bars
>swing at him faster than sanic
>he grabs it and rips it off my person
>lookslikeiunderestimatedhim.gif
>he drops my keyblade
>last thing i remember is watching my crush's mouth filled with his tounge.

I'm OP and I AM A FAGGOT!

>They're not overly jacked

I guess it depends on your definition jacked but almost all of the champions have a lot of muscle. Is it as much as a body builder? No obviously but I don't think OP is talking about fighting a body builder because when someone uses the word "ripped' I think of a body more like most fighters have. Which has a lot of muscle that is also very well conditioned. What would you call Luke Rockhold?

>Look at Mariusz Pudzianowski

What's your point? That guy is still fuckin huge.

No you haven't I just heard that somewhere once there's a small chance it could happen. Googled it just now and realize it's a myth.

Neck and groin.

No hesitation - throw punches like the very next hit will end the fight.

Britfag here.

>hop around with pen and papers
Fucking kek

thats the right answer.

Tell him to fuck off. If he tries to fight anyway have him taken in on assault. Don't stoop to his level.

Particularly because you probably won't win the fight, and will just get wrecked, and have nothing to really gain from this.

Or are you like 15?

try to hit him in the adams apple, if nothing else works.
If he is massive it could be hard to ko him with a hit to the head.. but neck usually works fine for whatever bodytype..

If you don't know how to properly throw the 6 punches in boxing, you have no business fighting at all.

If you do however know the basics, you need to be a savage.
Next time you see him, and he wants to fight like you say, he'll probably approach you to talk shit before the fight.

Dont talk shit, don't listen to a single word he says, just sucker punch him with your cross right in the chin. and then DON'T STOP hitting him until he goes down.

This. Best advice ever

this

There are 2 areas a person cannot train to take shits too. Head and his junk. One good punch on the jaw takes ANY man down, no matter how ripped they are.

This is what either females or faggots say

looks like you need a testosterone supplement gramps

center mass at 300yds

>muscle is armor for your skeleton

That's moronic.

KO yourself before he gets the chance pussy

Fucking kek'd at this

Listen here, you faggot. First of all, try to avoid the fight. If you can't, then first of all, don't do any kicks, you'll probably lose balance/they don't do anything to the other guy as you can't kick properly. What you have to do is use simple, straight punches, aim for the jaw or nose. Try not to get onto the ground with someone stronger than you, that way you will lose in seconds. I will repeat myself, try not to fight at all, it doesn't matter if anyone thinks you are a pussy, those people don't matter. What matters is your health, you fucking fag op, that's why I'm giving you this advice.

>just sucker punch him

Shameless fuckin pussy ass desperate move.

Guaranteed way to get your ass mercilessly beat later on if you are successful.

the guy is a Fucking sperg but having dense skeletal muscles can and will help prevent some injuries, or at least reduce the effect.

Sauce on that pic? Is there a vid?Also, violence sorts out nothing, it will be meaningless and only cause issues.

Ayo you got more of that girl?

This

>Shame
>Street fight
No. Sucker punch the chin, keep swinging until they go down, keep swinging until they're unconscious, then be more deliberate with your damage.
Crack an orbital, break the nose, north-South elbow in the front teeth to knock a couple out.
For the next month while he's healing he'll be thinking how bad he fucked up.
For the rest of his life he'll never forget the ass beating.