Ask a guy on female hormones who is hiding it anything

Ask a guy on female hormones who is hiding it anything.

Do you let guys come inside you raw?

When did you decide it was time to start making the change?

Do you feel they will alleviate the symptoms of your mental illness?

Why hide the fact that you're on hormones? Wouldn't it be easier to just admit that you're taking them now? Are you going to wait until you look like a girl to tell people that you're taking them?

Also, what made you want to take female hormones anyway?

I'm a virgin.

last year, I was going to blow my brains out, even had the gun

Why don't you seek some help from a mental health professional with your gender dysphoria problem?

most definitely, I stopped hating myself and now I have a goal, but sadly I am broke as fuck and stuck with parents and they don't know. I am too much of a coward to come out

I wanted hrt because trap threads made me hate my body

I take a train twice a month to see a shrink in private, she was the one who put me on this path and her and her colleague are the only ones that know and are a whole state over from where I live to keep my secret safe

So you want to be a feminine guy?

>last year, I was going to blow my brains out, even had the gun

Studies show that there is no drop in the percentage of tranny faggot suicide after they start growing boobs and shit

I don't consider myself a tranny, strange as that sounds

not really, I wanted to be a girl and its slowly happening, its getting harder and harder to hide the effects of the hormones, my sister almost saw my boobs yesterday as I do my usual run down the hallway after a bath to shield my new body, now she is getting nosy

So instead of talking to a therapist, you decided to mutilate your body to make yourself feel happier, despite the fact that you have put yourself in another situation because you will now have to tell your parents?

How do you pay for your drugs?

hey me from 10 years ago, whats up. want some tips?

eventually your parents are going to notice. they'll probably go through your room looking for your hiding spot that you're keeping the titty skittles. so... split your pills into two piles, make two hiding places. or just carry that shit on you 24.7.

also eventually your dad is going to ask why you have boobs.

and people you dont see in months are going to say "wtf you look totally different are you on drugs"

have fun make sure you do your bloodwork and don't fucking let your estradiol levels go too high or you'll get cone tits

What a sad state of affairs we are in

pics ploz

post your cone tits

When you will start looking like a girl you will be a slut or a cute anime grill?

I get it from a doctor

>and don't fucking let your estradiol levels go too high or you'll get cone tits
too late. Also, the changes are pretty noticeable already, but I wear layers of baggy clothes and a benie, its getting to be summer soon though so I am worried. Have you had srs?

me becoming a girl effects you in no way

im a massive faggot

Sorry to burst your bubble, but injecting female hormones isn't going to turn you into a girl. It's just going to make you a feminine boy.

cute anime girl
I was never a social person so its not like I have the mental state to be a slut

Are you going to post pics or not? Also, are you available?

I can live with that tbh fam

When do you think you will cut off your dick? And do you think you will kill yourself before then or after?

Do you realize the damage the hormones can do? And that you are on a path that is very difficult to turn back from?

Its called inversion, they don't cut it off moron. Also I will get it this August, my doctor set it all up for me. I just don't know how I can live my normal life when I come back from "vacation" with a vagina.

will you be my gf?

>Do you realize the damage the hormones can do?
Only damage is from testosterone, hormones reverse its nasty effects

and why would I want to go back to being a rage filled jock?

It's not a vagina. It's just your penis shoved into your crotch.

Why don't you just keep your dick and become the naughty little ass slut that you were mentioning to be?

how great will it feel to finally pee out your dainty little vagina?

my dr wants to start scheduling it and shit, he already turned in the treatment request forms...

i dont know if i want it tho.

i want a lil daughter of my own. ):

I dunno, ask me in December when my cooch is healed.

really? looks pretty vaginal to me
>my doctors work

You understand there is no turning back correct?

Trust me. Your long, greasy hair and floppy, saggy man tits aren't hiding from anybody.

I want a dickgirl gf tho

I agree, keep your dick because you'll miss it and go [more?] insane. Plenty of nice guys out there will gladly suck you good in order for a chance at that ass.

How long into transition? If I can get srs in boy mode you can get it being full time.

naw, dicks are nice but not on me

ohh... that made me feel sad... I want my surgery right now

DONT CUT YOUR DICK OFF

>most mtfs HATE taking the male role in a blowjob, and hate being sucked off, feeling a guys beard tickling your balls, hearing him growl "i will swallow all of your sperm"

Doesn't look vaginal at all. It looks more like a poorly made fleshlight. Not to mention there's nothing vaginal about a "clit" that squirts semen. When you do that to your dick, you're going to have to have your doctor constantly check on it because it will try to seal itself up due to it just being an open wound.

Are you gonna get fucked by a man or a woman first?

Freeze your sperm, yo.

It's called gender mutilation.
It should be a crime.
Instead we tell mentally ill people it's normal and encouraged.

srs is easy to get. i just really wanna have a baby thats genetically related to me

>testosterone makes one a rage filled jock

You fucking fag, you don't deserve to be a man anyway

Exactly

have you ever even seen a vulva

>wtf is a urethra

>I don't consider myself a tranny
what the fuck are you then?

>Not to mention there's nothing vaginal about a "clit" that squirts semen
real mtfs like me can't even make cum anymore
also once its healed its healed

But of you are on hrt then you are permanently sterile

>You fucking fag, you don't deserve to be a man anyway
cool, I never wanted to be one

a girl with a major birth defect, one I am correcting in secret so I can move far away and start a new life as an average 19 year old girl entering college

Srsly what about just becoming a trap? Pls don't cut your dick off man I really want a trap gf

tell your mum

I hope this cures your illness

>but if you are on hrt then you are permanently sterile.
> (robertson et al, 2002)

yeah, now scientists are saying that if you quit hrt for like 6 months, you can produce viable sperm.

but you'll have higher than half chances of getting a daughter

I dunno, her and my dad are republicans. Maybe once I like move out at the end of the year and all my shit is in a u Haul van I will get dolled up in my room and walk out as the new me and tell them to fuck off forever

besides that I can't tell her now

I hope for your sake, you are making the right choices

Yes, considering I have one myself.

You seriously haven't researched this properly, huh? They can still squirt semen if it hasn't been damaged. And if it's healed, the doctor has to open it up again. As for being permanently sterile if you're on HRT, that's not the case for all. There's guys who pause taking their hormones so they can be able to impregnate women, and once they do that, they go back to taking their hormones.

seriously you never hear stories of people who came out wishing they'd kept it a secret, your parents probably don't give a fuck about it anyway after the initial shock

Hopefully op will comeback when he's mutilated himself and nuked his hormonal glands with something like
"Guys I think I've made a huge mistake"

ew, why would anyone ever quit hrt for any period? having a kid is selfish anyway, once I am older I will adopt or marry a man with a kid so I can be a mommy, but thats like for when I am in my thirties

Wish i could do what you are doing. But it would destroy my family etc etc loads of shit. What is it like so far any emotional changes?

>implying it's easy to adopt

I am their son, I am pretty sure my dad would beat me if I walked out of my room in anything but a hoodie and baggy jeans

I know all about the operation numb nuts, and yeah some days I would have to dilate my vag with a dildo, big deal

>implying he will ever get a man

Pls notice me.

>rolls eyes
the clit cant squirt semen because thats not how the surgery works. they dont just snip off the tip of the dick and go "there its a clit lets glue it on the top".

they cut that shit open and pull nerves and tissue out and use that to make a clit. that clit doesn't urinate or ejaculate. its just sensitive.

all the liquids come out the pisshole. try using a mirror next time you piss, you might be surprised to find your clit doesn't actually pee.

You know real trans people think this kinda shit is cringy too. I want nothing to do with that community. That's why I am doing it in secret so I can go straight to living as a girl.

I honestly don't care, I want to live my life.

also semen is a little misleading.
no testes: no sperm
hrt: changes composition of fluids

so you have thin, slippery, clear, sweet fluid. totally different than semen.

the only reason to still call it semen would be "well they're actually men!"

but thats almost willfully ignorant at this point

Right on sister!

Ok, you just further proved you haven't researched this at all. And no shit a REAL clit doesn't squirt anything. However, the head of the penis isn't a clit regardless of how much you try to make it look like one, hence why it can still squirt semen. And that "rolls eyes" comment makes you sound like a Tumblrfag.

What, do you only have one bathroom and you don't take your clothes in there with you? Wtf are you 6?

Some of you people are fucking retarded. Literally fucking around with shit you don't understand at all because you're mentally defective.

Your sex is determined - without question - by your genetics. And that is verifiable by a sample of any of your tissues at any time. All this shit about being a woman in a man's body or whatever is literally mental illness.

People think they're all kinds of shit historically. Wolves, Gods, Historical figures, presidents, Kings, etc. It's nothing new, but it is without any shadow of a doubt - mental illness, and anyone with sense should be aware of this.

It's called delusion, and it's extremely unhealthy to entertain it or to entertain others delusions.

I've been here for over 6 years and OP is one of the biggest faggots I've ever heard of.
Have fun losing your hair, growing shitty boobs, getting fatter, and getting cancer lmfao.

have fun being in the stone age

does it matter as long as they're happy

>your sex is determined without question by your genetics

the genetic theory of sex actually came to prominence in the thirties, its major proponents were the nazi party.

One of their goals was to invent blood tests to detect who was "really" a woman, and all women who failed the blood test would be euthanized.

They also tried to invent a blood test for detecting judaism.

Anyways, lots of people who are reproductively viable don't match their expected chromosomes.

so... in that context... "your sex is determined without question by your genetics" seems almost religious or political in your determination.

but what do i know

Oh god fucking hon alert

No retard, the clit and pee hole are 2 different things after the operation

well I like air drying before getting dressed

Figures.By the way women are the most ignorant dipshits on this planet.And u want to be one.
After you get defaggoted to become super freaked,if u still date fags at least tell them what you are so u dont ruin other peoples lives,well other than your parents and any siblings u had.