When I was eleven I wrote a cringey story to accompany this "brilliant" picture...

When I was eleven I wrote a cringey story to accompany this "brilliant" picture. I thought I was being so genius and original. I have an excerpt of the story to follow.

this is gonna be good, cont OP

I'm not saying Jason wanted to fuck those triplets, but Jason wanted to fuck those triplets. And probably his "closet" friend, Leo.

Better have this shit pretyped.

>find composition book of cringey drawings from high school
>destroy it
feels good, man

holy fuck this is bad, you should be ashamed of your past self, any more chapters?

For you, user, I'll type it out.

Jason shook you blonde curls back with ease as three girls walked by him, all three of them clutching paper bags in their delicate hands. All three of them eyed him with interest as they passed. Jason smiled at them. But to his GREAT surprise, they hurried away. He sighed, gasped his bangs, which had been slung over his head, and brought them back to his forehead with a yank. He, at 16, seemed to almost bring an alarming appearanceto the neighborhood girls. The three that had past were triplets, and their older brother was Jason's closet friend Leo Amber. Leo, who was also sixteen and had brown hair, often complained of his last name, for he said that everybody who wan't a family member or friend thought he was a girl. However, his three younger sisters delighted in being called "The Amber Sisters". Jason tried and failed to suppress a snort. Mrs. Baker and her snotty little poodle glared as him as they passed his street corner and sat down on the bench. It was then when he decided to move. Cramming his red baseball cap onto his head, he turned to walked towards home.

your handwriting is fucking awful

Op is a trap/10

I can't find any, but here's a "checklist" of everything I wanted incorporated into my brilliant masterpiece. Animals and ADVENTURE were both very important. I guess Sad wasn't very important though.

>Jason tried and failed to suppress a snort.

Why the fuck is this so funny

Can you not fucking read? They were eleven at the time, faggot.

red cap. the shittest holden caulfield

I thought it said "puppy bag" the first time so I pictured one of those autisic fat white girls who hold their dogs in their purses and the dogs or rats are always constantly fucking shaking.

>they

that's no fucking excuse you nigger, I had impeccable handwriting when I was 11.

That's gay

Sure you did

I was too busy getting triplet pussy to work on my handwriting, faggot

implying that an 11 year old can't have very good handwriting

A truly heartbreaking rendition of one of the Amber Sisters.

Oop is the azbergurs Kong.

sure you did, I bet you were drowning in pussy, especially after writing those amazing stories, you are a faggot

at least you tried

>Amaginary
fucking 卍h†卐╠þ

Don't forgot the Amber Sister's fatass Mom, Amber Baked, who's dead, maybe? Also, a triangle.

why is there a triangle?

I have no idea, honestly. Maybe I should be Amber Baked

Who is in the picture you opened the thread with and why are they Mr potato head?

>baked

you need to remaster this and make it into a proper book 10/10 would buy

That's probably one of the Amber Sisters, I'm pretty sure. Heartbreakingly mourning the death of her fat Mom and fighting a battle with severe Down's Syndrome.

From the look of the mom maybe it's hereditary.

i have the same situation. somewhere is this silly existensial story about a ball waking up as it's falling and trying to figure out what it is. the handwriting is barely legible but maybe it would be funny if i scanned it in and posted it like you op.

Does Leo the transfluid assgender spergling bleed when he loses how virginity?

please do this

go for it, I want to see your shitty story user

Not him, but see my 7-yo me's handwriting

better than much of the self published shit on amazon. i'm a writer, OP

let me see if i can find it

>"Hey fellow virgins look at my handwriting "

Abandon thread.

OP here, this is one of my masterworks from when I was around 6. My storytelling ability is unparalleled even then.

Jesus Christ why does the rabbit have 4 eyes.

>the easter bunny boo is not having a good sucsuss

Aren't those the eggs?

anyone still want to see it? i found it but this thread seems to have one leg in the grave

create a new thread