So my mom divorced my dad when I was like 8 and until I was14 she had a few friends until my stepdad came along...

So my mom divorced my dad when I was like 8 and until I was14 she had a few friends until my stepdad came along. They were together for like 6 years and broke up. Now she doesn't have financial support other than my two brothers and I who pay for the rent and food. They both got their girlfriends pregnant and will be moving out soon and I feel the responsibility of staying with her and paying everything. I'm 22, work and go to college, I'm feeling stressed out thinking of all this additional responsibility I'll have to take. I feel trapped, like I can't think of ever traveling, studying abroad, living with a partner without my mom or ever have enough money to enjoy myself. I know people have much bigger problems but this are mine and I feel trapped, I feel its unfair that my brothers have the freedom to do what they want with their lives while I have to stick with my mom and care for her. I've never told this to anyone, I feel ashamed that I have to provide instead of being provided to and sometimes I think that I'll only be free when she passes but I feel shitty for thinking that because I truly love her.

Smother her with a pillow

Take a poor man's bike month in europe

Sounds like she needs to get a job and or welfare.

Why the fuck are you the adult of the house when you slithered out of her cunt?

Like, seriously. She's lucky she's got this far, her quality of life might change but when you don't fucking work what can you expect?

Bros should give you 100$ a week or some shit.

is your mom hot?
post pics user

you should move out too like ur brothers

maybe you can talk to the rest of your family like an adult and share the cost
What are you studying in college, and how far in are you?

Move out user, don't waste your life like that, your mother should be able to handle herself

She needs to be on some sort of welfare system and you need to focus on your life. If your mother loves you she knows this is the right thing, and if anyone tries to guilt you it's of their own selfishness. Give what time and money you can -afford- to your mother, but do not sacrifice your whole existence to support a woman who doesn't want her child to be happy in life.

That being said. If you move on and you decide to let your mother fend for herself you better for damn sure apply yourself to success and come back with something to show for it.

Sell her into prostitution is the obvious answer.

>tell her to get job
>your brothers do notbhave freedom. They traded there chains from your mother to there new children
>save money and get out
>praise the sun

Just talk to your brothers before discussing with your mother. You love her, don't you? Then don't let time change that love to hatred.

kill the bitch

I study marketing, 3 semester. She says she is going to get a job to help me out and my brothers have said they'll help me out IF THEY CAN but I know I can't expect much from them. She isn't hot but isn't disgusting either, I kinda keep hoping she'll find someone to he happy with and independent.

I'll be happy to move in and keep her happy if you just keep paying the bills.

Bro I'm gonna tell you right now this is how you do it. Get your brothersto fucking pay the youngest of the brothers shouldn't be taking care of mom bro gro a pair and either they take care of mom or you slash their tires fuck them.don't let them be selfish like that

Happy AND independent, so have her own money.

this is a tough place to be in but you have to ask yourself: is this the only option? what other things can i do? Is it my own life or am I sharing it with my mother? how will i feel once i devote my life to my mother and she passes?

once you answer these for youself you will know what to do.

furthermore, communicate to your brothers about how you can all come together to care for your mother

you should not be solely responsible for the well-being of your mother

>Independent.

She hasn't worked your entire living life user. She sure as shit aint gonna start now.

Our family has always been fucked up, dad was a fucking alcoholic who would beat up my mom. Oldest bother was, and kinda still is, a junkie. Other bother has been careless and youngest has stolen money from her when she had it and just been a cunt in general. My mom was very abusive but loving so it's like a mind fuck and they all resent her for that. I, the third of four sons, have always been seen as the angel of the house or at least the best behaved an responsible of four.

Your mom should be able to take care of herself. When you say "pay for everything" you mean literally everything? She should be applying for SNAP (food stamps) and welfare at least, if she isn't going to bother to work. If she's too proud for that, she's just slapping you in the face asking you to foot her bills.

You just described how every parent feels after the first year of having a new child.

Welcome to parenthood. Abandon your responsibilities and be free.

Why does she not have any income? Handicapped? Just lazy?

Autist faggot assuming everyone is American.

I don't think "assuming everyone is american" is a trait of autistic individuals, but regardless, unless this guy lives in a third world country he is going to have some equivalent to food stamps available to his mother.

She did work for some time until she got injured and got compensated so she had money but didnt manage it properly and my youngest brother stole part of it. And yeah, we are not American and in my country there are no such programs.

Wait britfags dont have welfare or foodstamps?

Are you shitting me?

What country are you in?

Don't fucking do it. She needs to learn, and the only way that will happen is if you just cut her off. My mother was a prescription drug addict who paid her bills by gold digging boyfriend after boyfriend and it was hard as fuck for me to watch. Once she loses the rest being you, she'll either wake up or kill herself. either way you're better off

I guess you just let natural selection take over. Or be mama's slave for the rest of her life.

Feels like there should be some kind of guaranteed retirement benefits program that every one is entitled to so that people can live without being a burden on they're family after they can no longer work. I wonder why no one has thought of this yet.

I guess he lives in Botswana or something where there are no social security, welfare, or other societal support programs. At all.

I hate thinking of it a a burden because I feel like I should be willing to give everything for my mom like she once did and deep down I'm afraid I'll pay for thinking like this when I too am too old to care for myself. And even though I feel bad that she says she's going to get a job I know she's still able to work, I've seen people much older and in worse shape still working to sustain for their families.

Mexico.