White men and pepsi

"people" under the age of 25

Jews.

Racism

Not white on black
Not black on white

All racism

Why?

Because we have lost the ability to call an asshole a asshole and a criminal a criminal.

If I call someone out on something and they are remotely different (gender/race) I am called a racist when in fact I am telling a truth.

>inb4 Trayvon was a criminal and Zimmerman did nothing wrong.
>inb4 Men do run the world but women are paid the same or better for less skillz because of breasts.

This site.
Myself.

/Thread.

papaya tbh

Black people

tryhard redditors who end their posts in "tbh" or "fam'

this

when idiots dont scrape off food from their plates and just leave it in the sink, then you have to take out the soggy food from the drain

Holy shit, thanks.
My gf do this and I want to kill her every fucking time.

so be a man, and tell her

or leave it until she has to clean up her soggy shit and she'll see how gross it is

Children and people who's only contributions to conversations involve pop culture or Internet memes. Pretty much the same thing.

Then why are you here?

Because this thread isn't about pop culture or Internet memes.

well its gonna be here problem anyway
b-because she is a woman

women are supposed to do the dishes right
guys
AM I RIGHT GUYS?

However, the entirety of this site's user base acts in a way you find distasteful. Stop being childish and pretending you didn't know exactly what I meant.

The time between cutting and filing your nails

For long time ago I hate all the religions. Religion sucks, best shitty the Jews and Muslims, faggots.

Sure a lot of people on Sup Forums act like (and probably are) children, but I feel I've had legitimate discussions with people who are for the most part mature adults.

Still seems foolish to come here when you're at odds with the majority of posters

religious people.
people who live only to have a career.
homophobes.
sports fanatics.

When I have to repeat myself, idk why just annoying

When some is talking and has a high tone of voice, kinda like they are talking to you like you are stupid.

Kill yourself, queer.

which one triggered you?

I guess so but I've already been coming here for too long. There is no escape.

people with no vices like cigarettes or whatever
i get it it's bad but leave me the fuck alone i'm not trying to harm you

The part where you're a faggot.

those fucking commercials/people that do silly shit and add captions at the bottom to make it seem like a language that is the most embarrassing retarded shit

Kids. Annoying cents that don't appreciate anything.
Death. The concept of me as a consciousness just fading back to black til the end of time terrifies me.
Liquids I don't know the origin of. IE random puddle on floor.
And mostly, vidya dlc. I just wanna buy a complete game, not pieces of it you fucking kikes.

are you autistic? I'm being serious were you born with autism?
cause 100% of the site is pop culture and internet memes

Screaming children

Faggot

clothes

Yeah, they're basically fetuses.

Twitter on tv, i dont want to see what mikedooley46 has to say about that episode i just watched.

How gay our society has become

99% of movies being made now suck assballs and everyone loves them

The psychopaths known as transgenders

Cucks
Those small bags of chips.
People that hate death grips.