Why do people like Jennifer Lawrence so much? She's annoying. She's a bitch. She's a feminist...

Why do people like Jennifer Lawrence so much? She's annoying. She's a bitch. She's a feminist. She's definitely overrated. But she's adored. Why do people like her that much? She's not that hot either

They like her tits

because she stunning, and your just pissed off that you is still a virgin

Because she's a fucking goddess

Two words...

Tits

Mostly this, but also because I love goofy bitchs

you need help counting?

hahahahaha
You're a fucking moron.

I never fancied the bitch I could care less about her. When I heard she's best friends with amy schumer I was like yeah no. Not so attractive, but you don't need a paper bag over her head

>goddess
Fuck no

>stunning
You're deluded

>Tits
No. Just no

Too fat?

nah just not sulking like a virgin as you are

Get back to work, jenny

No. She looks average. Overrated

What's not to like?

You have any idea how boring being an actor sometimes is? Waiting hours to be called on set while they take ages to set up each scene and all the make up.

Not as overrated as Scarlet

im with you
bitch is mediocre
Sup Forums is full of starfuckers (wannabes), any famous twat they love. look at the repulsive women they adore: the hideous little troll from GoT, the fat chick from Modern Family, the moron from Harry Potter, etc...
the best part is, the attention they give turns these twats into feminists who are repulsed by everything they stand for

Not sure about that

Annoying. Overrated. She's everywhere

I feel the same about snaggletooth twat kirsten dunst, I think she's a. Until

everything, its all there to love

No

you leave moning murtle out of this you twat

yes

haha
actually id prefer moaning murtle over emma t.

Prove it

omg this is most amazing picture I've ever seen with my own 2 eye holes

For the same reason people like the Kardashians... People are fucking stupid and their attention spans can be measured in minutes.

imagine a dystopia future where Russia successfully overthrows the US government, and Putin has Jennifer Lawrence genetically modified to be a giant that he can ride around shirtless with his flaming mind control sword.

gender equality is good

No

Would hate that

Gender equity is good

Gender equality is impossible

All we can do is provide opportunity

Not the outcome

Because she's famous and there's pics of her naked all over the internet. But if you really want to know something that will piss you off even more it's the fact that what you think is as insignificant as the sum total of your personal accomplishments. Absolutely nothing. If I was as rich and famous as this broad, I would be all of the things you said just to piss people like you off.

You're the one who is deluded if you actually believe she's not attractive or talented. Compared to who? Your redneck mom? Go back to jerking your cock to traps faggot!

she's hot and plebs feel related to her because of her "goofy, I'm so random, normal, and approachable" act

she's just a hot chick, nothing more, nothing less. I'd tap that plenty times. Not your cup of tea, it's fine. That's how the world is, a bunch of different opinions

b-b-ut but whhyy? That would be incredible, and I'm not coming from the stance that I like Jennifer Lawrence, I dislike her, and want to see her Russian overlord use her like the whorish war horse she truly is.

>whorish war horse
Exactly why I would hate it. Can't stand her

For the motherland.

The hunger games series

a tough, strong, beautiful woman who can still carry grace, be a lady and fight for righteousness, is sexy and borderline unrealistic

Most woman who are like this are trouble, speak using ebonics, are putting on a act to attract a certain type of male, and/or are butch af, etc

>stunning
She looks like shit mike

my names not mike

Don't like, Mike

Look at her. She's overrated. She's not that hot. Is she?

yes she is hot

Really???

She's average at best

yeah man, im not just saying she hot because of her looks, but if your looking for a wild night out and a girl who can hold her own followed by a night of wild fucking, i rekon shes the one

I don't think she's hot. I think she looks average. Nothing special. But I understand about holding her own

What? Her face reminds me of Garry Shandling

I wouldn't mind having consensual sex with her in the missionary position, if you know what I mean.

She's not fat, which makes her hotter than most women. Weight is all I really judge a woman on.

each to their own i guess

She has nice boobies and readily available nudes.

you mean you would put da benis in??

Jesus user wtf

Say what you want, but when Seth McFarlane made a mockery of the oscars/grammies/whateveritwas, and heeblywood and the media turned against him, she stuck up for him. So I respect that.

Also hahahaha her reputation is ruined forever her career is over she's ours now. She's gonna have to sit on her 40 million and be miserable for the rest of her life because we (pretended to) jack off to her stupid slutty pictures.

"Pretended to" because who can still get hard to still images? >no penetration, no doggystyle, no screaming orgasm, no cumshot

Jesus I sure can't get off to that

You are for acting on his joke.

>could care less

murrkun detected

so you do care then