Ugly man here

ugly man here.

i've had obese gfs but nothing normal looking. not even close.

serious question for the good looking guys of Sup Forums.

whats it like to be with a beautiful woman?

whats it like to be with a beautiful woman who likes you back?

whats it like to hold hands with them in public? does it feel good?

whats it like to feel... normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/XRbAkqG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alexis Texas Tries Out Dani Daniels

imgur.com/XRbAkqG

Fuck being normal.

A lot of them aren't well adjusted human beings from having everything handed to them in life.

A lot of them are down right psychotic bitches

It's nothing special.

If you are ugly you need status, if you don't have either you need money. if you don't have any you are fucked.

Although just not being creepy as fuck, and a over all nice guy will get you a nice not too ugly woman. So if you get friendzoned don't hang around thinking she will change her mind.

how does your ugliness manifest itself op? we want to know.

Agreed to an extent

For me I just get bored of them eventually. If it's casual sex, they just seem to become a notch in my belt, and afterwards I'm just like meh. If I have feelings for the girl it's a bit different though

It's kinda okay but really overrated. You can feel appreciated by someone, your thoughts have somewhere to go. Holding hands is just as overrated and fun for the first 3 months. Then everything starts to fade away, bitterness crawl in both of you, you drift apart, and she enters the bitch mode and either tells you to go fuck yourself or sucks on you like a goddammn leech. Do not worry, you are not missing on much.

Develop a sense of humour and ease with conversation.

Read books, talk to people in IRL, fake confidence until it becomes second-nature.

At the end of the day, your physical attraction is less important to women than your overall height and/or your sexual prowess (stamina and good rhythm are more important than a huge cock that does nothing)

If you're ugly and want a good looking girlfriend, you need to make money, lots of it!

Most important is your personality and sense of humour.

My wife's a solid 9 on a bad day and I probably A 7 on the best day. No clue why she loves me. Would never call myself normal either so idk. I've fucked and date all kinds of women, never really questioning why I can pull pussy just am thankful.

Beautiful girlfriends aren't as "normal as you might think.

MOST of the time, even if you land yourself a 10/10. You still have to deal with the terrible and high maintenance personality that comes with them. They're usually entirely consumed with materialistic things like money and status, where real value should be placed in -

im gay

if you're a real man you'll only go after women that you're truly attracted to. this has nothing to do with how beautiful they are. you can't tell from looking at a picture. you'll know it when you meet them and most women, including the most beautiful ones, you simply won't be actually attracted to. step one is to figure that out about yourself.

>Fuck 10/10 girl. She just lies there like a corpse because she's never actually had to try to get a guy
>get drunk and fuck 4/10 chubby with low self esteem. She lets me do whatever I want to her

Hot chicks can be kinda overrated tbh

it depends on why he thinks he's ugly. being fat, as a man, is not much of a hinderance. within reason, obviously. as long as you're not morbidly obese.

>witness the standard virgin response.

if women are lying there, it's YOUR fault.

trust me when i tell you beauty is just an initiator and the specialness of the beauty fades quickly.

its all about connecting with each other through our minds and personalities

if you think you're ugly and want a beauty just pay a prostitute or something. otherwise, go for whats inside the other human being, not the outside

yes because all women are the same and all men are the same you've solved it

But if I untie her she tries to run away

>makes sweeping generalization because he's a virgin
>then gets butt hurt and complains when he thinks others generalize

I'm a good looking guy. Abs, jawline, people compliment me all the time. (Guys and girls alike) but ive never had sex. Looks don't really seem to help me much. Also I'm known as "that white kid with good weed" to a lot of people, so to most people I'm nothing more than their dealer.

Honestly it's my experience that 10/10s aren't as good as someone who is like a 7 or 8 simply because they don't really need to be - or at least that's why they think. Beyond bragging right it isn't that great OP.

why not? what happens that you fuck it up?

only virgins believe this. anyone who has actually had sex knows that this is nonsense.

This girls are either good looking, smart, or crazy. It's rare you find one which is just good looking and smart.

Basically a retard projecting

haha not him but its just crazy how people arent the same right?!

what the fuck does that even mean? you're just dumb.

I feel sorry for you. Having your beautiful girlfriend by your side, knowing that she loves you back is just the best feeling in the world.

nah i'm another guy. i'd tell you i'm not a virgin but i know you won't believe me. i just think some women are boring at sex, and you can't blame everything on the stimulation you think they need to be productive at it

out of the girls i've fucked i would probably consider 3 or 4 of them a 10, one was into some freaky shit but another didn't like to suck dick because it gave her jaw lock.
If the shoe fits, man.

yes many women are boring at sex and it has nothing to do with how hot they are. that's the point you fucking idiot

>attractive buyer doesn't wanna spend money but wants weed
>you don't get sex but have weed
>??????
>profit

he says from his experiences 10/10s arent as great to deal with as 7 or 8s because they have usually been handed thinngs their whole life

and in your experiences that is not the case

ya dingo!

maybe only ugly or boring girls will fuck you. that's a way more likelier explanation than you using a sample size of 3 to make predictions about all hot women.

OP asked for personal experience, if it's his personal experience that hot chicks aren't as good at fucking you can't really tell him his lying.

There great if you enjoy dumb conversation constantly needs you to tell them there pretty and putting up with there stuiped shit and friends. Just find a average girl who's confendent and independent and you got it made

i would argue that women who have to try to have sex will probably be less likely to be shitty at it out of necessity to have it again than women who get to have it all the time and use that to their advantage

of course i can idiot. you're dumb too. all this idiot can say, assuming he really isn't a virgin, was that the one hot woman he managed to score was so bored by him that she just wasn't into it. that's all.

"good looking" guy is pretty subjective.

but i am a guy who has dated at least one truly beautiful young woman.

and it almost drove me crazy.

she did everything you'd think you'd want a beautiful girl to do for you.

she was smart, had a great sense of humor and she was a sexual maniac. i mean, we'd go at it for hours sometimes. hot, wild, crazy sex until she was nothing but a sweaty, shivering pile of flesh too tired to even pull the covers over her body. as soon as we got our strength back, we were usually right back at it again. she liked it all. even in public. plus she could dance, she loved to cook, she was an artist.

she was also a hot-blooded latina. originally from costa rica. not to toss out the stereotypes, but she was very outgoing and super-clingy. as an introvert, that was pretty tough on me. i didn't really want to go out and party or hang out with friends in my free time. but she did. and she took it personal when i said that i needed some time alone. so, i toughed it out for over a year. then she wanted to have kids. she wanted to get married. and i just didn't think i could handle it. i knew i couldn't handle it. eventually, we broke up. then we got back together. then we broke up again. and then i kinda gave up on relationships for a while. tried to, anyway. i let myself get dragged into a relationship with another attractive girl. and it ended pretty much the same way.

as cliche as it sounds, don't worry about physical beauty. just find someone who likes you for you. it's not gonna be easy, but it's truly the most beautiful thing in the world.

>out of necessity to have it again

you just sound like a moron

>Implying I said that's how all hot woman work

OP asked for personal experience and I gave him it.

Oldfag here, bro, unless you are really to be either a true alpha or have the self esteem to handle the jealousy I would say beware. Having a girl like that is amazing and stressful at the same time

placed in what? PLACED IN WHAT!

I don't know honestly. I have money, and I've hit it off with a few girls but I can't get them to stay. The one decently hot girl I did date ended up leaving me for some ugly looking fuck (which I still don't understand)

>as great to deal with

no he said all hot women just lie there. which is just a silly thing that virgins say to keep the self delusion alive when no women will h ave sex with them and they won't "lower" themselves to have sex with 6's and below.

I'd totally do it. If a hot girl ever tried lowball me I'd tell her I take ass in place of cash.

because women don't care how ugly a man is.

i'm an ugly guy who only has sex with a girl more than once because i'm good at it, i'd say there are women in my boat too. ugly/big girls are target fodder for one night stands with desperate guys

all these posts remind me of my best friend... she's an 8/10 and downright crazy and unreasonable sometimes. why is this so?

Honestly, it's boring after a while. Sooner or later you notice little things about them that just annoy the fuck out of you, and then along comes the next one. You always think the new ones are perfect, but then little things come up again. Endless fucking cycle. Made worse if you can actually get any girl you want and know it.

No matter what they look like or how cool they are, you eventually get sick of them. I am a fat bastard who somehow manages to pull 7-8/10 skinny bitches. Apparently humor and confidence are motherfuckers, but i digress. No matter how hot they are, i always end up wanting to get away from them. What it all boils down to my friend, is that women are horrible fucking creatures.

Its not that good. Nothing you get easily is very rewarding.

Sad but true.

True that. I had met her family and stuff by that point, even her dad asked her why she left me for that ugly looking fuck. Regardless, she's a ho. I'm glad he took the problem off my hands lol

>meet a Solid 9/10 girl in college
> she's surrounded by nerd fags trying to get attention from senpai
>she's me looking at her
>I'm a decent 7.5/10
>Gym = abs.jpg
>Sees me watching their feeble attempts
> Bitch move.gif
> walks over to where I'm sitting
> "Hey user haven't seen you in a while"
> Playfully sits next to me
> Wtf
>go with it like always, been pretty lucky in the girls department
> proceeds to feel my abs
>Cute laugh
>Guys look mad and embarrassed
>Feelsbadman.jpg
>they proceed to walk away
>feelsrealbadman.jpg
>Stand up upbruptly, she falls ass first to floor
>looks at me in shock
>"I don't like girls who use their looks to get what they want"
>years of dating bitches has made my standards solid
> They laugh, walk over to them and hang with them the rest of the day, pretty cool guys tbh and way too good for her even though they were like 3-4/10 Virginis

Most beautiful girls know they are hot and will use it as an advantage over beta's, not worth it!

>I feel sorry for you. Having your beautiful girlfriend by your side, knowing that she loves you back is just the best feeling in the world.

>MFW i read that.

No matter how hot a girl is, there is always someone sick of her shit.

My wife was an easy 9/10 when we married. (I lucked out completely). Still hot for a milf. But damned if I'm not sick of her, and now see every flaw, etc...

girls are all dogs
find one you can fuck and mark her

>whats it like to be with a beautiful woman?

Great for the old self esteem, beyond the nagging thought (in my case at least) that there's a shoe yet to drop.

>whats it like to be with a beautiful woman who likes you back?

I have no idea.

Because guys want to get in her pants and will put up with just about anything if she's pretty enough also she's probably never heard no or shut the fuck up you stupid bitch

OP here. As an ugly man, its a lot harder than it looks to people who are average looking.

I can only aspire to obese women (very friendly) or women who look like men. And I dont like either. So I just let the crushing loneliness set in instead.

This is probably a hidden feels thread man.
And holy shit i feel you.

True story
I dated a showgirl from Paris for 2 years. Ex wife of a millionaire. Moved to US because she was originally from here. Turned out to be true Bordeline Personality. Had no idea what that was at the time. Made my life a living Hell while telling me she loved me every day. Have best head I ever had. Still not worth it. Last day I say her she punched me (not the first time) and I had her against the wall by the throat before I even realized it. I walked away from her that day.

Looks don't matter. Now I'm with a 4/10. She is a bipolar II but she knows it and works on herself every day. She treats me with respect. I treat her with respect.

Looks don't matter.

This is me and my ex. She was an international runway model. Current girlfriend is also very pretty. Actually, most women I've dated have been beautiful. But this one is the creme de la creme, at least to me.

What is it like to be with a beautiful woman?

It requires a lot of work, and the patience to deal with tantrums up the ying yang. Plus, it also means you have to get used to her checking herself out in the mirror, cause beautiful women are insecure as fuck for some fucked up reason.

What's it like to be with a beautiful woman who likes you back?

Good, when she likes you back. Usually she's flustered by almost everything, or upset with something. When she's not, it's wonderful. But like I said above, she's more moody than most women, and as such, it shows. It's constantly high and low.

What's it like to hold hands with them in public?

It's good. Feels great. At first you feel proud and confident, then you just get used to it. You notice guys checking her out a lot - a good woman, like the one in the photo attached - keeps her eyes straight ahead or spends most of her time looking at you.

What's it like to feel normal?

Beautiful women are not normal. They're relatively rare. Although beauty is subjective, it's still fundamentally structured. People know what beautiful is, even if they don't think it necessarily is.

Being normal is just that. There are beautiful normal women out there - I've met 2 in my life. They're rare as hens teeth.

then quit being a bitch.
Get off Sup Forums
Join a gym and GO
get on a diet and stick to it
go join social clubs do anything to get yourself out there
in 1 year I know you will love yourself alot more

Or just stay on Sup Forums, be fat and lonely.

Your call

That is a chink

her nose looks like a fat pancake

she isnt beautiful

youre one of thost guys who cant get anyone but an asian

Modelling.

She got nigger nose. I hope your current partner is white.

>creme de la creme
3/10 face

If you want a girl with the body of a 10 year old boy

why not just date a 10 year old boy?

OP here. If thats really you, you are magnitudes of order better looking than I am.

I am short and assymetric with a big nose and bacne. crooked teeth to top it off and losing my hair.

I dont think you guys understand it when I say Im ugly and I coul never aspire to what you guys can. Its heart breaking and debilitating. Being ugly just sucks really bad.

>samefagging this hard

1) Pretty
2) Intelligent
3) Mentally stable

Pick two, literally

wut?

Checked and agreed

Check'd and truth

sheeiiit

That is me.

Bacne is easy to clear. Drink water only, shower daily, clean sheets once every two weeks, and use a loofah when showering. I had it too.

The other stuff doesn't matter. I've seen lots of average guys get with hot women, myself included.

>whats it like to be with a beautiful woman?

i dont know i have been only with ugly/low average all the time

>whats it like to be with a beautiful woman who likes you back?

i think it must be like in my dreams,
indescribable beautiful

whats it like to be with a beautiful woman who likes you back?

indescribable wonderful, the best feeling in the world, i have experimented it in my dreams when i was a kid

Or one. You may just get one, if you're lucky.

If all you care about is looks then it's great. Most of them are high maintenence though. And I'm sure there's a few well adjusted ones but most of the ones I've met are pretty crazy, borderline sociopaths. They know they can get whatever they want because they look good and that additude gets old fast. This is just assuming that you're standards for a beautiful woman are societies standards. Once you realize looks have next to nothing to do with how well you will get along with someone you can actually go meet someone amazing. The girl I'm with right now isn't a 10 but this is by FAR the best relationship I've ever had.

Same poster here. Dude didn't you hear the sniper?

Placed in your morals and personality. Looks aren't everything, but they do help. Obtain a sense of humor, make her warm up to you, then just try to tame her from her wild whorish ways.
Treat hot women like horses, some sugar cubes thrown their way for good behavior will eventually let you mount them while they dance to your tune. Not theirs.

Damn, you caught me

OP here. True story.

I once had a dream where I was making out and holding hands with a woman I used to have a crush on, and I was incredibly joyous and so happy while I was having it. Then after i woke up I felt like shit because that was the closes approximation to the real thing Im ever gonna have.

It fucking sucks.

Best sex ever but they own attitudes usually and you get bored of everything eventually.

Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

Yes, cause all 10 year old boys are 6 feet tall and weigh 125lbs.

Work on yourself, dude.

Yeah, you haven't had fortune handed to you. So what. Ask yourself, if I put in some work can I be better than I am today? If the answer is yes then get off your ass and start the work.

Quit feeling sorry for yourself. Had a friend who was in your boat. He heroed himself. Everyone afterwards said he was greatest guy in the world. Only one who didn't believe it was him.

Quit looking at yourself so critically.

RIP Allan Douglas
Still miss you bro.

Looks be damned OP. Find a girl who fits YOU... and it'll work. You won't care what the fuck she looks like.

That being said, I'm going to contradict myself slightly by saying I somehow scored with a 9 (myself being 7-ish) We fucked for a few months... but the relationship was shit outside of my lust for her bangin' body.

Dat bitch had an ass like a 12 year old cub scout. Fuuuuuuuuu

Buck up Chuck.
Being with a hot girl is great, if she's nice and makes you laugh that I would argue is a touch more important. Good looking girls can be lame as fuck...just no personality, glued to their phone, overall lack of common sense.
Do they look good in heels and a black dress? absolutely.
Can they be annoying as fuck after the hotness dies down ? no doubt.
My girl right now is a 7/10, her body is amazing but her face is not as pretty as some of the girls I've dated. BUT she genuinely makes me laugh, puts up with my ass-hattery and has something meaningful to talk about every once in a while, kinda sucks in the kitchen tho lol (whatever I like to grill). She's the best and I'm not a "good" looking guy. Just average,I suppose.
You'll find a good one OP. I got faith!

Regardless of my own looks, which are good I guess by conventional standards, hot girlfriend is still surprising. It's nicer being around a girl who is reasonable than hot, though

This man speaks the truth

It's not all it's cracked up to be, I used to always date chunky chicks then I landed a solid 9/10 and some realized I preferred the chunky girls......so I got her to put in about 50lbs.....now all is good

This , I'd take a non crazy with a brain and a personality 7/10 over a crazy nutcase 10/10 anyday.

this also true for all true scotsman.