New Scottish Parliament for 2016. Thoughts peasants?

New Scottish Parliament for 2016. Thoughts peasants?

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/vulbnf.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Couldn't give a fuck waiting for the real votes in NI to come in

yeah fuck off jock, go drink irn bru and eat a battered mars bar ya scrounging ginger cunt

shame snp couldnt get the majority, only needed 2 more seats.

Hoped for more Green and less Tory. Otherwise happy with the results.

Fuck up ya tea-drinking, crumpet-eating English wank.

NEED MORE GREENS
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAAAAAAAAAAAAYY

We need to fight. force people to vote greens in 2020

HEY HEY HEY

MY ANCESTRY CAME FROM NORSE, SCOTLAND (Well picts) and Celtic's , I live in England! so I am in the middle of all of this :'(.

Please fuck off you 12 year old faggot and go rim your dad's asshole while hoping your uncle doesn't come in from behind to deep

Surprised Conservative managed to outscore Labour.

7682 u.pomf.is/vulbnf.zip

Same fag

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

U FCKIN WOT M8

what's SNP ?

Scottish Nigger Party

OP here. Your stereotypes are rather bland and tired sir, though I am partial to an ice cold Irn Bru.

Also the same fag, holy fuck do something useful and set yourself on fire and burn to death so I can get a good laugh, and make sure I get to watch your mother cry while you do it.

gingers have no souls
please note, battered mars bars are not healthy!

Scottish Nazi Party

Which ever one gets you, too, out of the EU.

OOOO YEAHHH

fuck her right in the pussy

Lovely!

I'll tell you the results right now:

One half, a bunch of Catholic terrorists and the other a bunch of bigoted Protestants.

Oh what a surprise.

You're a faggot user

Yeah slightly disappointing, but hey ho better to have half PR than no PR.

I'm glad that green got more seats
happy that the snp lost some
Disappointed that the torys got more

I hope you get cancer you 12 year old and I hope you die a month after your diagnoses so your family are all at their most vulnerable when the funeral comes round, then I will show up letting party crackers off and facet on your corpse then close the coffin up and piss in your mothers mouth while shes begging me to stop then I will let your creepy fucking uncle rape your dead corpse and I will go on my merry way.

Green list voter here. Couldn't agree more with this statement.

Scottish nazi party

Thats just completely false, I being a Catholic fully support Sinn Féin, I know myself that there are terrorists on both sides f this religious/ land war, I also know both sides have their bigots but I honestly could not care I just want to see a united Ireland before I die.

Green party rocks. Patrick Harvie their leader is a cool as fuck bisexual man. I'd definitely do stuff with him.

You sound like an American cunt.

The edge on this child is sharp.

pleas use the Sup Forums politically correct term Amerifag

Not really, Labour are a fucking shambles at the moment and only survived due to sentimental list voting.

>Scottish Parliament

Do they even matter? Like what on earth do they actually do lol?

Absolutely nothing, their own people couldn't even vote to get out of the United Kingdom.

ur gay fag stfu cuz ur gay fag lol

Im 200,000 years old. Im a hominid species , Sooooooo u r wronggggg soooooooooooooo fuck off and leave me alone with my ketchup and KFC

Fiddly with his balls mate

I am a British cunt

Norse, Picts and Celtics? Riiiiight bro.

are the scottish tories like the english tories??

Yes parents are from different backgrounds dip shit and grand parents

Do you want me to fuck you so hard in your ass so youll cry?
if not
shut the fuck up

yeah except they smell of piss and have ginger hair

Yes and no. They are a separate Scottish party, but they are still a section of the UK wide Conservative party, so do not have full autonomy.

nah i mean like, Cameron, Osbourne, both tax evaders, jeremy hunt is trying to force junior doctors to sign a contract, "trapped by wealth", etc

ah okay, well glad you guys are happy with thee election results, sorry about our english government being fucking cunts, hopefully todays results will be a finger to them

Scotland couldn't leave when they voted independence. Had the fucking English been allowed to vote to remove your fucking third world country from our perfectly defined ruling class of elite like the crusty fucking useless limpet you are, you can bet your independence would have come sooner, rather than later.

Paraszt a jó kurva kibaszott édes szakállas kilt szoknyás anyád!