American hate thread? American hate thread

American hate thread? American hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18100457
youtube.com/watch?v=wxuur3TsJyc
express.co.uk/news/world/666987/Islamic-fanatics-stand-trial-accused-trying-enforce-Sharia-law
youtube.com/watch?v=PRpiwa3so8U
youtube.com/watch?v=Yuky7-v4QR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"overrun by muslims"

>Non-Hispanic US white births now the minority in US
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18100457

lel

thats because whites dont live in the shitty ass city dumb fuck. we live in the beautiful farmlands and woods

yet we're still better than your shitty ass country

You know chavs are a thing, right?

You sure, m8?

Looks more like a UK hate thread based on that image. All those cities full of whites and they're *still* fucked up?

well in his defence he only said that the farmlands and woods are beatiful

>America
>First world

wew

>inbred hillbilly confirmed

>UK
>Already in Stage 4 Cultural enrichment

Get cucked britbongs

youtube.com/watch?v=wxuur3TsJyc

express.co.uk/news/world/666987/Islamic-fanatics-stand-trial-accused-trying-enforce-Sharia-law

Birmingham? Manchester? Leeds? Are you fucking kidding? Those cities are turd stains compared to the American cities you listed.

All your UK cities besides london are only comparable to 3rd rate american cities.

go to british inventions wiki and then go to american inventions wiki, then come back
>inb4 wikipedia lol

Are you kidding? Those cities are turd stains compared to fucking Mexican cities.

tl;dr
79 worthy inventions by brits
568 worthy inventions by merica
oh you like that internet and that Sup Forums and that facebook and that twitter and that iphone and that mp3 player and that car and that light bulb and that electricity?

That sign is lying. We have hot dogs that big.

I agree with you there, UK Fag here and they would have been better off stating Cardiff, Edinburgh, Belfast and probably keep Birmingham.

>war for profit
>30k american casualties
>3million+ Vietnamese casualties
>lol wot m8

Whose flag is on the Moon? Oh, that's right: not yours.

Oi m8

i'm from la
yeah we have a lot of hispanic faggots
but i dont see them a lot as his chart might depict

>be american
>get shot

why does nipland have such a high hiv rate?

Low-test Bongcucks just jelly of our ladies' big titties and asses.

You did not invent the car, and Tesla was the guy who "invented" electricity and for free, but you 'murricans fucked it all up, Edison was a piece of shit jew

So what's it like being an inbred prick with bad teeth, terrible food, and a cunt monarch?

And yet you got beaten kek

Only thing you guys did, NASA has to buy russian rockets and technology because your suck

>american politics

>Bongs having to mention Soviet achievements to feel relevant

Are you even trying, Nigel? Not enough all of Yurop combined can't touch us, so you have to throw Asia in as well?

Can confirm,live in the glorious capital of the north, Liverpool. Feels good being in a 95% white city.

Are you retarded?

He is american

What's with the Fucking flames? Can't you just enjoy a 90 minute game without explosions?

>they are Brazilians
youtube.com/watch?v=PRpiwa3so8U

Have to do something to liven up boring ass divegrass.

Jesus christ nearly every person in that picture is overweight

>be american
>get shot

There is literally no benefit to the US from unskilled immigration. Thats why they dont want to allow it

All that chart proves is that we have more people working under us.

You have white people doing menial tasks like serving fast food, cutting lawns, and picking up trash.

How is that a better society?

America is gay

I love when you britbongs think we got beaten Even though we had a peace treaty with those gooks and they stabbed us in the back when we weren't looking. Not only that but the weapons they got we're from Russia aka a country with a better military then any eurofags.

Basically what this amounts to is "Fuck off and stay in your own country"

Maybe you should try and make wherever the fuck you live at better instead of coming and shitting up your neighboring countries?

Japan, really?

>doesn't notice the most shitty countries doesn't have capital punishment

i was there

Is that a black

I live in TN, see those signs alot. Went back home to west TN recently and my parents had one in their yard.

Also, other countries have similar policies. Japan, for example, has even harsher requirements (I'm half Japanese). I remember hearing Mexico's requirements for immigration are stricter than the US's from a friend, but I don't know personally.

>america
>white

The McDonald's one right?

>shilling this hard
Stay in your third world country

Either way it is the same...

You'd see the same if you looked at a picture of random, average people from the UK.

Or Australia.

Or Mexico.

In fact, most first world countries are coming up chubbers quite quick.

Could be worse, they could've included Hull.

Even my trips agree.

>amerifats

>american """"culture""""
youtube.com/watch?v=Yuky7-v4QR4

Those people are an extreme in every nation I mentioned, and not average people

I don't know if you're fishing for a response or a reaction

I guess you got it

But this shit is pretty boring by now

Who gives a shit about cities when this can be your backyard?

This is not the average American, but you will probably see a few at Walmart. I don't see the problem, they're funny to watch.

We use metric in the United States in science classes.