Tfw you can't even get your dick all the way in your gf pussy without cumming

>tfw you can't even get your dick all the way in your gf pussy without cumming

how do I fix this bros? As soon as I get a bit past the tip I blow my load

I've tried fapping right before and it still happens

Lol you're the 1 second man

Same here bro.

Condoms help, sucks though.

I've tried it with condom and without and it still happens, it's like I get half way in and blow no matter what

Go down on her

I do that and I sometimes blow before I even stuck it in at all

Next level then.

Lmfao wtf that's ridiculous

Kys

Sounds like some bomb-ass pussy, let me give it a try OP

Feels so good I can't even get it in all the way

>mfw I havent fucked in 3 yrs cuz can't blow load for nothing.

That's better than being the 1 second man like OP

Kegels bruh. Two months every day and you'll have Schwarzenegger cock that no load will get through unless you want it to. Good luck.

LOL wow m8

Don't shag for a few weeks than try again

I dunno, it's made me lose all interest in sex. Grill left cuz no sex/kids, I didn't want to fuck cuz no satisfaction. Boring as fuck and she was an animal in the sack... Just could never pop a nut.

You need a hotter gf

Can't cum with condom on but it took 2 years to get to that point with gf

Eat some ssri's I'd suggest Sertaline. Whenever I'm on them I go for hours and sometimes I can't even get to orgasm.

OP.... back when I was like 14 I had this same problem. The fix is easy.

Think about your Grandma. Think about baseball. Think about dirt/sand.

You're welcome.

I was seeing a woman for 2 months while me and my Mrs had a break. Normally I can last a good while but not with her. I don't know what it was about her pussy, it just made me cum way too quickly

Bad idea

Just fuck more. Don't try and last the first time. Fuck. Nut. Then get it up again.

Start having sex once everyday. In a few weeks you are lucky to even have your dick stay hard, if you even get it up. And you will last for a long time in bed after that.

you snipped or not?

Yea

what, are you fucking 13?

Don't fix. You're lucky, nut fast and spend the rest of the day building birdhouses or what ever you want to do.

when you jack it try focusing on the head. get some lube put it in the palm of you hand then grab you head and start working in a almost circular motion. try to desensitize it. another you may want to try is cutting yourself off before you cum, when you jack it and you feel youre getting real close just stop and wait till that feeling subsides then start again and do this for 15-20mins. practice breathing and kegels as well. kegels will help you keep your dick harder for longer, breathing will help keep your heart rate lower.

I literally cannot even fathom how that happens

This