What is it like to suck a cock?. Is there a unique taste or just a generic taste?. Anyone here suck someone off?...

What is it like to suck a cock?. Is there a unique taste or just a generic taste?. Anyone here suck someone off?. How does it feel having a guy squirt in your mouth?.

Just curious.

it tastes about how you would expect it to; like dick. getting cummed in is an interesting experience. I happen to like it, but it does take some getting used to. would recommend

Are you a girl or gay?.

Tastes like skin, so not that bad. The best parts of it are all psychological, so if you don't particularly like dicks or men, it might not be very fun.

yes

This

i wonder about the smell

i can't smell my cock but i often wonder what cock smells like to girls before they suck it

probably smells like cock

Doesn't really have much smell in my experience.

Yup.

As long as they wash it doesn't taste or smell bad, cum cab taste sweet or really salty depending on how they eat, lots of fruits and it tastes sweet. Lots of meat is junk food and it's salty.

Look, if you like the idea of sucking cock, then everything about it will seem appealing. The smell turns a lot of people on, not because it smells particularly good, it's just because it's a dick

we welcome you here

Truth.
Want to know what dick tastes like? Lick the inside of your wrist. That's it. Soft skin.
All the pleasure you get from sucking dick is all in your head. It's a ubmissive act which I find hot and I like pleasing other people.
A guy cumming in your mouth is interesting. If they're not very vocal it always takes me kind of by surprise. Like, you're sucking and all of a sudden it's pulsing out jizz. It always gives me a sense of accomplishment when I make a guy cum. Want to know what the flavour's like? Taste your own.

but what does it smell like?

Its really awesome. If the guy has a big dick

Not really. I'm a total size queen when it comes to anal. The bigger the better.
It's more fun to suck moderately sized cocks. You can't do much with a masive dick because your mouth is so full.
Smaller dick let you get much more cretive and give it a proper workout.

I find that it's really really bitter if the person drinks a ton of coffee and/or smokes cigs.

Nailed it. Plus you feel so full and warm.

please be a femanon.

Sorry to disappoint. kek

>please be a femanon.

youmustbenewhere.mp4

That's another thing. A load feels much bigger when it's going into your mouth. When you fap it doesn't look like much but when it's going directly into your mouth it feels like double the amount.
What I like to do is start swallowing at the first squirt and keep swallowing with the dick at the back of my mouth. Best way I've found to finish a guy off.