I'm done, I give up, I had enough of this shit. I'm going to take a long, hot bath, drink a few glasses of wine...

I'm done, I give up, I had enough of this shit. I'm going to take a long, hot bath, drink a few glasses of wine, and then cut my wrist and bleed to death while I lay snug in my bed. It was fun guys, but life just isn't worth it any more, too much bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/wiki/hotlines
youtube.com/watch?v=NzVW5h-RxSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

goodbye fag

Why are you doing it? I'm considering ending it as well some people just aren't made for this world

Why don't you just hang yourself ? Cutting is the shittiest way to die and if it doesn't work you're just gonna spend hours getting stitched up

Nice try

i am gonna die of old age sooner than you bleed from those wounds

enjoy yourself :)

lost my job, got cheated on, and just fucking sick of this world. Tired of trying

Nice dubs

>killing yourself with cat claws

No such thing as dying of old age. You're just completing the stages of youth

Take photos OP. I want to see you in your last stages of dying, don't be selfish.

I'm not a professional or anything, but maybe look through this list and call someone first? I mean, if you really want to take your own life and are okay with the consequences of that, that's fine. However, if you have any doubt at all please use this list to find someone to talk to that's a bit more equipped to help you than Sup Forums.

reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/wiki/hotlines

Good luck, user! I hope that whatever it is you do, that you find some sort of peace.

Stream it faggot

nice dubs...
but check em

Don't kill yourself over some bitch that just means she won stay alive to spite the slut and get another job
or just sell all your shit and wonder around for as long as you feel and when the time is right end it then

Cam link so we can watch you die. do et fgt

stream it or gtfo

Why dont you just jump in the freeway stupid faggot no one gonna care about u when u die your mom will just shrug her shoulders when shes about your torn up carcass and she will move on happier than ever because she dont gotta deal with your whiney faggot ass. Bitch

k

Attention fag, have some dat boi

stream it faggit

are you fucking stupid or what?
jumping in front of cars on a freeway could cause the death of people other than him. use your brain sperg

>got cheated on
>killing yourself
You just know she will then be that girl that takes all the attention on fb for losing someone she loved and shit

Live stream NAO!

See you on the other side bro.
I can't live in this world anymore. It's to fucked up.

I'm going by vodka morphine OD

The loss of a Job and a girlfriend are enough reason for you to kill yourself? You really think this is all that matters in life? You are really brainwashed by society and media you poor bastard.

Do I have to fucking spell it out for you

why the hurry? Don't want to see how the world goes to complete shit in the next 20-50 years?

Will I die after I take like 70 pills of antidepressants, 20 of antipsychotics and 30-40 of anticonvulsants ?

BE An hero

we deserve it

You're literally linking to Reddit.

This site is dead

Fuck you faggot if i could care about this little bitch wat makes u think i care about the people on the freeway its not like he gonna get hit by 18 wheelers and trucks going 70 mph and survive have u thought of that u stupid faggot

>>That one girl in highschool that cut herself and showed everyone because she was a fucking attention whore.

If you do do it, stream it. Then you'll prove yourself.

And tip, you chose the glamorous way to die. As in the way that almost never works. Just get it done if you're going to do it and stop being a pussy.

pills are fucking risky and you have a good chance of ending up brain dead

seconded

I don't usually say this but damn dude tone down your edge a bit. I don't give a fuck about op but did you take into consideration that the 18 wheeler going 70 mph tries to swerve and avoid op causing a major pileup and the deaths of people that dont deserve it? just let him slit his wrists and bleed out without causing harm to anyone else

do not cut ACROSS THE AISLE but ALONG THE ROAD faggot

Yeah, that's what I was thinking...
But I don't have benzos and alcohol...If I had benzos I would overdose with them and alcohol.

Also, I might end up vomiting most of them

kys now

Do people actually think this is real?

see

True.

apply the 3-days rule : wait 3 days to do it, perhaps you will change your mind or something great will happen. if your life is still at the same point in 3 days then you will have been reasonable at least.
the best suicide method is by far shoting a bullet through your head with a shotgun. but others are very interesting, including jumping off a 20-stories building (dont be a pussy and dont jump off a 6 stories building you might not die and live the rest of your miserable life paralyzed).

taking pills is an uneffective method. a lot of people survive.

of course not but we have nothing better to do but play along. we are all on fucking Sup Forums god damn it

wow your fucking dumb, obviously it isnt oc

I don't have any access to the weapons.
I've been thinking about taking all these pills then hanging myself.

Take some painkillers or some shit to make your blood thinner, and slice yourself in that warm bath.

It'll be faster that way and more likely to kill you.

I'd try to convince you not to do but I honestly don't give a shit and neither do you so I might as well tell you how to do it properly.

ok.
i repeat before proposing something else: apply the 3-days rule.

then jump off a cliff or a very high building. if you don't want to end up on LiveLeaks or to be a gore picture on Sup Forums :
(1) do it quickly don't wait for the fire department to come over, media and shit;
(2) wrap your head around two or three towels so that your head will still be able to be shown at your funerals if your family want to see you one last time.

hanging is an effective way but don't fuck up here as well, or you might end up 95% braindead.

good luck OP. hope it gets better and you change your mind tho.

then show this world that you're the winner here

fuck everyone over, achieve everything and then kill yourself just to make them feel bad

see you tomorrow champ, bright and early, up and at 'em, i'll make the tea

youtube.com/watch?v=NzVW5h-RxSk

IT'S ABOUT HOW HARD YOU CAN GET HIT AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD

fuck that girl and fuck your job

girls suck and jobs suck you should be happy, now you can better your situation

You're an absolute retard.

If you kill yourself you're too weak to live anyways