Hey Sup Forums should i see a doctor

Hey Sup Forums should i see a doctor

Had you ask yourself if the doctor want to see your ugly fucking face?
I bet you dont

looks like a spider bite, if within 6 hours it gets worse yes, you could lose your arm... as hard as it is to believe i am being serious, if that shit starts to necrotize you're fucked, and if poison reaches your heart... well, you die. Go see a doctor if its any sort of bite, but if its just a bruise and a puncture wound a little neosporin, some ice, and some time will help it clear up.

it's not a bite i can say that for sure, if it was a spider bite and what you say is true i would already be dead

What is it then if i may ask? how did it get there? and how long has it been there?

why the fuck are u asking random shitters on the internet and then arguing with them. go to a fucking doctor you fucking austist.

The red ring looks like it could be lyme disease.

But where did you get this ?

You are one of the biggest faggots i have ever saw in my entire fucking life.

Could be, I had an infected spider bite for a few days before going to the doc. I was pretty close to having to go to hospital for intravenous antibiotics. But, whatever, you do what you like.

i have no idea what it is, i've had it for a few weeks, and i have no idea how i got it, i originally thought it was a bruise that i got from doing something stupid but it hasn't gone away

Doctors are a myth you can cure this easily with homopathy

Fuck No!! Never see a doctor. NEVER!!!

This is what you get for sharing needles, faggot.

> i've had it for a few weeks

Then not a spider bite, or it's infected.

i never had a cut or anything there that's the weird part though

Staph infection?

OP you just said you've had it for a few weeks, yes go see the Doctor

i mean you don't have to, but i would

Is that your neck?

If it is, go to a doctor right now.

Well, my next guess would be a deep puncture wound if it's not a spider bite. It still could be one but from one like.... really big wolf spider. Chances are its punctured deep enough to nick a blood vessel and its some internal bleeding, hence the blackness, and the red swelling suggests a minor infection. Dab some neosporin over the entire thing, keep it covered, if it doesn't improve in 2 days you've got a problem... i spend a lit of time outdoors and in the back country, and have done a lot of onsite first aid, but i'm no doc, you /should/ get it checked out.

it's possible, but i never had an open sore

it's my right leg

that is definitely not his neck

If you had it for a week you should go and see a doctor now.

looks like you have aids

that's a staph infection, and the darkening area around it is becoming necrotic. you need to see a medical professional asap. like now.

Some types of bruises that don't go away are a sign of a trauma underneath that, even though you may not be bothered by it at first, ends up getting necrotic and requires amputation.

Happened to an NPR host like 2 years ago. He was on vacation, dropped his luggage on his arm, just a bruise but could still use his arm fine, bruise didn't go away at all as vacation was ending, goes to doctor, arm underneath getting necrotic, goes home with only one arm.

tldr see a doctor.

That's dumb, even for this site. You should feel ashamed IRL.

Seconded. Don't bother with an appointment, you need to get yourself to an urgent care attached to a hospital.

Considering the worst case scenarios, why even bother asking a bunch of retards what we think?

no it's too late for that, see an undertaker

Kekerzz

Staph. Get to a doctor or you'll get necrosis in the area and get sepsis.

thanks guys, probably gonna go to an urgent care soon maybe with updates later

if you're OP - go now. you'll likely be admitted to a hospital for a few days. don't lose your leg - or your life, by not going.

Hope your insurance covers a good prosthetic.