THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT

THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT

SuRPRISES LET ME KNOW SHE CARES

No its not. Its our fault. We traded Varejao. What the hell were we thinking?

>rig the draft to get him
>still can't win

hahaha

Is Andrew Wiggins better than Kevin Love?

>Let's keep blaming Love

The lack of any bench, poor foul shooting and too much iso ball is why they lost tonight.

>Sup Forums last year
>C-C-Cavs would have won if they had Love and Kyrie!
>Sup Forums this year
>It's all Love's and Kyrie's fault
lel

Let's get this excuses and blaming everybody else except lelbon started!

Today proved why love is shit

fucking perfect

if only love would laugh at lelborn's jokes.

but irving was killing it both 3 and 4

Why does this meme even exist? Tyronn Lue should have ditched him ASAP.

>white "people" playing basketball

>Love's salary is twice Steph's just because the first is the only "good" white American player
American sports, everyone

Kyrie is playing amazing.

It's love and lue who needs to fucking go.

>tries to draw a 3 pt foul
>foot was over the line
>proceed to brick both free throws

This is more than Love.

The ball was stagnant. Iso ball is dead in the modern era. Lebron and Kyrie got shook and just started charging the hoop. Rebounding went to shit.

This actually all falls on Lue's head. He should have pulled it in. How many mistakes did the team make when trapping curry at the half court line?

newfag here who doesn't really watch basketball...

what the fuck is 'iso ball'? and why doesn't it work anymore?

What happened to TT?

He had like 6 rebounds in the first couple minutes and ended up finishing with 7

>This actually all falls on Lue's head

yeah, he's getting outcoached badly.

I give Lue 50% of the blame, and LeCrabdribble 50% because he's supposed to be the goat or something

iso ball is when the player with the ball completely ignores any offensive scheme and just tries to score all the points himself. it doesn't work because the other team that's passing to an open man will generally score more points

Lelbon ames can only drive for a layup or dunk
and chuck a 3.
He is emulating ason Kidd in his first 2 years in the league.

user is you J key broken?

Isolation.

Back in the day zone defense was illegal.

So they'd run everyone to the other side of the court and force you to guard someone one vs one. Phil did this with MJ and was dubbed a genius. But he's a fucking idiot who had MJ who could pull up and hit a midrange jumper on top of finishing at the rim.

I remember watching the sonics/bulls series in the finals and Phil would literally just run iso plays for MJ 85 percent of the time.

>Lelbon ames
You killed me

Michael Jordan was great.
Magic Johnson was ok too.
Jarry Jird can Joot from the 3 point line.
Ja?

Why can't you Leaveland faggots just accept that the Warriors are better? No amount of adjustments will change that. It's your entire team's fault. Pathetic franchise.

Kyrie is doing ok in these past 2 games. In the first 2, he was shit

Love is shit
Lue is fine

Lebron is the primary reason they are losing

What the hell is CALL ID

He got subbed out for Love.

I'll admit that the oke took me a while to get as well.

>Is Andrew Wiggins better than Kevin Love?
absolutely. but Wiggins plays bronbron's position so he had to go. can't ask a man who can play all 5 positions to play the 4 or 5, or 2. he's gotta be able to play the 3 where he wants to play.

Fuckin kids...

>Kyrie is playing amazing.
-you missed him throwing up all those stupid ass shots without passing once in the 4th? yes, if you look at the statsheet he was fucking great. but when the cavs needed him and bronbron to do something they both started throwing up bricks. I mean those were some stupid ass shots.

Love back to Somalia when?

Set Wiggans to the 2, can't be any worse than J.R "breaking records or making bricks" Smith

Are you implying that sideshow bob is a viable basketball player at this point??

>minutes:25
>+/-: -5

eh thats really not that bad at all

lecrab is the one with the -13

though he played like 46 minutes and the entire 2nd half which is way too much. lue got outcoached hard

>stepover nigga is actually expected to coach

wew lad

>not understanding how salaries and contracts work in the NBA.

>lebron got outcoached hard
ftfy

Lue shouldn't be coaching the team. If only Lebron's inflated ego didn't run this team into the ground, maybe they'd have a shot.

In all seriousness, who else could have they got that time? David Lee? Stoudemire? He was the best option.

>he thinks lue even does anything

The jew before him got axed because he was trying to do something and LeBron didn't like it. LeBron is the coach.