Nothing to do with him being "exposed" but doesn't anyone else just find this faggot cringy...

Nothing to do with him being "exposed" but doesn't anyone else just find this faggot cringy? All of his videos make me shiver with embarrassment when he tries to be funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3qAnrWC4-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iCxHUsSbEqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How bout when he cried when his girl friend (that DEAR FAT PEOPLE broad) hit him.

Agreed. I cannot even stand to look at his face.

Buzzfeed the YouTuber

He's incredibly creepy which makes his videos impossible to watch. He has a lot of enthusiasm for it so that helps some though I guess and he's pretty dedicated.

As for him ripping content, everyone in his game does.

As far as Nicole, well that's what he gets for fucking crazy.

I wish I could make money on YouTube and I tried once. I had a decent channel with lots of views but frankly doing a bunch of them is a lot of work and fuck that.

This one is cringe from the start
youtube.com/watch?v=R3qAnrWC4-0

Yeah I was planning on doing Youtube myself, but I haven't got the money to buy and build the whole hard drive and shit

Nice trips but build a hard drive? Wut

I don't like his beard. It looks weird

Cringeworthy "jokes" and he's in love with his own face and that fucking smile of his.

this faggot looks like keem's gay cousin

kek

That knowledge whale thing was really cringy

>I wish I could make money on YouTube and I tried once. I had a decent channel with lots of views but frankly doing a bunch of them is a lot of work and fuck that.

It is a lot of work. I couldn't imagine trying to start out now.

I got lucky, I started my channel about four years ago when I saw that no one was doing videos on a certain subject. I was unemployed then and had nothing better to do.

I started spamming my links in the forums of the subject's fanbase. It took a good 18 months to get going, but the channel is how I make my living. I'm not living like a king, but it's the same as a decent salaried job.

But now I've been doing this so long, it might be hard for me to find a real job. And I now find the subject cringy and the whole thing is kind of an embarrassment.

What sort of subject are you making videos on?

I'm not saying a word, because you'd be able to narrow me down to 3 or 4 people.

And the last time I did mention it here, Sup Forums had fun in the comments for about a month.

I don't get why he always tries to make that "le troll face" in every fucking vid

Cmon I promise we will be nice.

He makes videos reviewing memes. i remember him.

Pleeeaaase? I'll give you a virtual hug :3

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=iCxHUsSbEqA

or that his fat friend Francis came to his rescue. I was abused by muh mama

yikes

i made it to the ace ventura impression before vomiting

Fuck...no, that's not me...but that is hard to watch.

I've never seen any of this fuckheads videos but I can tell by looking at him he's a total piece of shit