Battlefield 1 is going to be shit

Battlefield 1 is going to be shit

Mustard gas tho

no, it's going to be great, fuck off

RIP Verdun
>WW1
>fun
choose one
Bf1 is going to be shit, COD IW went to space, BF1 went to ground 100 years back

>Not enjoying gunning down the saracens on your biplane
>I shiggy

COD IW? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Trailer on YouTube has already more dislikes than likes :DDD

Your history teacher must of been total fucking shit if you all you think ww1 was trench wars

Yes because dislikes mean how good a game will be.
sorry but the idea of IW being in space is a few steps ahead, than BF1 going back... A BF 1942 remake would be gold tho

Early on it wasn't we know :)

I can't wait to charge across a swamp to assault a fortified Austrian position
or charge up a 3km high cliff to assault a fortified Austrian position

and soon you will realise you won't be able to do it, because it was a fucking engine trailer and not gameplay

it was recorded in game during gameplay noob

Who dares wins MW1 won now BF1 will win

do you know the diffrence between engine footage and gameplay footage? noob

>noob
what year is this

1914-1918

am i missing something here ?

You mean Battlefield 5 right ?

why did OP say Battlefield 1 ?

Its about time a studio did a WW1 game
There isnt much WW1 games out there and battlefield would be the best choice to go to an underrated era

its called battlefield 1

faggot the next game is called battlefield 1

WW1 was one of the bloodiest wars . most of it was trench war but there where was big movement in the last year of it .

Nothing comes up when i search for it..

underrated but pretty bland aswell

Both Battlefield 1 and Infinite Warfare will be shittier compared to godtier CoD4 remastered.

If anyone can make it cool I think it's them. Not to mention this is a huge risk!...this game will bring it. It'll have to be a kick ass game just to sell.

I agree

Official name is Battlefield 1

Swedes cant count to 5

Have they confirmed a standalone version yet?

I believe they have, but you'll have to buy like pre order a 100$ version of the IW to get it

mfw watching all these people argue over shitty FPS's while I'm still sitting here playin PR

I might go play that aswell

>Battlefield 1
>about the harlem hellfighters( US 369th Infantry Regiment )
>a regiment of all black men who never lost a guy
>EA is trying to cash in on the nigger lives matter equality bullshit going on these days
>Just like Star Wars did with a feminine lead
>Just like Ghost Buster's is turning the whole original team into group of vaginas and a gorilla
>nothing is sacred.

Yep and thats why bf1 will be outright SJW shit

No standalone version. You have to buy Infinite Warfare and then through that CoD4 remastered will be a digital download. Not sure if there's any incentive to keep IW though, so maybe you could sell it ASAP afterwards to some faggot who wants it?