Fucking FLAWLESS games thread

Fucking FLAWLESS games thread.
>New faggots with faggy games will be called out on sight

Other urls found in this thread:

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Level_cap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

indisputable best game of all time

Literally kill yourself

No other game has a better fight with a giant spider.

eh, not exactly flawless but it was like star wars' AoE

sure thing

Custom Robo for gamecube.
Holy shit if they came out with a competitive modern version it would be literal all time best game

Every morning on the bus ride to middle school I brought this game and tried to beat this boss. Every morning for weeks I failed. Yakuza can get raped by a pack of niggers.

Best street racer of all time, I don't give a FUCK about what you NFS-loving faggots think

best of all

this

one of the best

get one my level fags

One of the first games I ever played, and still one of the best

i hear ya user

Oh shit this game, i remember underestimating it, and at the final i ended droping manly tears

MUTHAFUCKIN CADILLACS AND MUTHAFUCKIN DINOSAURS MUTHAFUCKA

Definitely the best Zelda game.

fucking classic

Anything battletech, except Mech Warrior Online, that game is fucking garbage

You posted a picture of a nigger game that niggers and try hards like. You probably meant to post a picture of Burnout 2 or 3.

This nigga knows what's good

super metroid will always be the best

I see you watch AVGN. KEK

It's good, but have you even played fusion?

/thread

Why would they put a selkath in that photo? You can't play as one. You can't even get one on your team!

Another AVGN faggot

>Sees "best games thread"
>Wants to post
>realizes that unless game is 10 years or older people will hate on it
>mfw threads like these are more about nostalgiafagging than recognizing actual game quality.

fusion is great super metroid is just a lot less linear which i like

fusion was the beginning of the end for metroid. too much talking, too much "story", areas were too isolated from one another, music was meh. Only good part about it was the improved control scheme, which also went to shit when they basically remade this in 3D with Other M.

You whiny bitch.

The first time I beat it I couldn't figure out how to space jump out of the pit you fight it in so i turned the game off because I thought it glitched. Next time I tried again and realized there was no glitch. I was mortified.

Well shit, i didnt know that existed. Brb in about 5 years.

I have no idea

>BloodBorne.jpg

this game was my childhood, fucking loved it

name a better game than Superman 64

pro tip:
>you can't

>found the faggot
also, it isnt just nostalgiafagging, its just most new games seem to be just about "hurr durr look how amazing the graphs look"

I'll fight anyone who disagrees.
But anything after Wrath of the Lich King is flawed.

Hong Kong 97

Amen

To an extent, we don't know how well they hold up yet.

Fuck you niggers, only game I've played for two years. Fucking perfection.

MOTHERFUCKING GOLDEN SUN 1 AND 2

Samefag

i'm glad i could help

Eve Online

Portal 1 and 2.
Every game has its flaws, and while there were a few needless, "Walk down this catwalk. Shoot a portal over there. Now walk down this catwalk." sections in Portal 2, it's overall a phenomenal game.

Portal 1 is my go-to flawless game, but the fact that it was, what 4-6 hours long without much room for error really helps.

yes! my brother and i used to play this all the time. most matches ended in wrestling

F-Zero GX says hello

You forgot the pic m8

Sled Storm for PS1

Yes yes thank you, I was about to post that one myself

thank you kindly

"WoW holds your hand from 1-80, and makes sure you get a cookie regardless if you win or lose."

this comment was meant for

this crap right herr

>genuinely love Undertale
>the music's great, the characters are funny and unique, the battle mechanics are refreshing in a Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga kinda way where you don't just stand still and let the enemy attack you, the minor shit you do that change the game, it's just all fucking fantastic
>mfw tumblr got a hold of it and torn it to shit
A great game fucking ruined by its autistic fanbase. This must be what being a Sonic fan feels like.

The world was amazing.

banjo thankyou

As much as the 1st has a permanent place in my heart, I enjoyed the second one more.

yeah dude, im torn between this & they're both so god damn good, but LTTP has way more complex and the fact you turn into a pink bunny rabbit when u first go into the dark world? classic.
i wonder how that link between worlds game compares.

I was unaware WoW had level 80 cap since day one and until today.

I remember the comic advertised in the back of Todd McFarland's Spawn

Only flaw ive found in this game is how you can run away from enemies until theyre offscreen and go back and see if theyre gone or not. Guess its not really a flaw, just cheating the rng I guess

>New faggots with faggy games will be called out on sight

All good choices.

It is 50% the same 50% new. Game is one of the best for 3ds. Not THE best, just up there with them. I would say, being LTTP is near perfect to me, LBW is right below it.

great choice. nostalgia strikes.
I had it for free in a pack of cereals.

Literally the only CoD that matters.

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Level_cap

You know what up

>definitely the best Zelda game
Wind Waker is a very VERY close second, like almost tied for first, to be honest, shaking my head, family.

Like WW is what I'll recommend to get a friend into the series, but OoT is what I'll play and think, "Oh yea, so that's why i fucking love this series."

At the release of Cataclysm, the cap was raised to 80.
In Wrath of the Lich King, it was 60.
Currently, the cap is at 100, and the next expansion will bring it to 110.
Also, at the release of Warlords of Draenor (2014), through 1 to 85, the game literally holds your hand. XP gain was increased dramatically.

My favorite racing game; only one I ever aced completely like a cuck with assburgers.

I was devastated when they didn't release the arcade booth in the states. I was ready to dominate.

Get the ladder.
e
t

t
h
e

l
a
d
d
e
r