Why are Europeans devaluing euro? Japan, I understand, because they are crazy and stupid, but why Europe?

Why are Europeans devaluing euro? Japan, I understand, because they are crazy and stupid, but why Europe?

Now your countries have GDP per capita much lower than the USA.

Now you will never be able to close this gap with your low economic """"""""""""""growth"""""""""""""" that is always lower than the USA's.

Where is your pride? Are you really letting these obese American imperialists take over the world?

What is Merkel thinking?

dont act like a third person
your economy cant easily grow anymore too unless you restructure em all and import a bunch of immigrants, and you couldnt do it

in the very near future you are gonna follow japans ass despite your currency being insecure in comparison with 1st world currnecies

No one talked about Korea. I never said Korea will be prosperous unlike Europe or overtake the USA in the near future. You are ridiculous. You seem to have mental illness.

lol you are pretty shallow in your understanding of international economics

let me school you

1 they need to devalue because the worth of their currency is structured on export, cheaper currency means cheaper export = better competitiveness, eu can sustain on its own agriculture better than say japan so this offsets some pricy imports japan would have to do with

2 american companies are too big for their own good, the gdp per capita versus europe is skewed because of eu regulations and antimonopoly laws and so on

3 eu low growth doesn't have to do with their currency it has to do with recession, they have zero interst rate but no jobs, no jobs = no spending money = no growth

4 pride is irrelevant

5 eu regulations is the only set back they might have in internationalizing their service sector like some european fast food or some crap but it has nothing to do with whatever you said

6 the eu bureaucracy loves regulations, they are kind of obsessed with it and to make euro business conform to the international markets their companies would be burdened to the point of unable to keep up so they basically limit their own outreach

remember to take notes, class dismissed

Yes I'm crazy,my mom is crazy,my son is crazy.

Enjoy your femdom satanist SJW-hell kingdom Kimmy

what are you even talking about. then why would you even have to despise japan there. you did it so i pointed it out in line with it. explain it.

/thread

Why do Koreans like to talk about GDP per capita? I see it often in Korean's comment on the net.
We cannot compare richness with it only.

In a country that has good social security, old people increase. They don't work, so GDP per capita doesn't increase in such a country.
There are many rich mans in old generation in Japan. But savings (money) are not counted as GDP per catita.

>Japan 24
>Italy 26

holy shit we are of poor now fuck

because it's good for companies and our politicians don't care about anything but that corporate dick up their ass

>Are you really letting these obese American imperialists take over the world?

Maybe the world's most successful nuclear state should take a step back and allow the world's least successful nuclear state to show the world that even the least competent nuclear state will always win against a non nuclear lap dog. We wouldn't want to be accused of taking over the world by keeping China and the best Koreans off your back.

to trigger you lmao it's so fun to trigger japs. they are the most gullible on Sup Forums

you should get some normal expressions in english other than "lol you get triggered"
i dont care what other japanese do and have such a collective mind like what you'd do.

you are as pathetic and shortsighted as netouyos. you simply lack the skills of communitating with people and constructing logic.
you cant do anything outside of Sup Forums and such cesspools as long as you are driven by that jealousy and hatred, even if you can acquire good english skills

>Netouyo's can't admit Japan's economy is in a bad state

Pathetic
Well not as pathetic as Worst Korea's economy but

>ITT

>6th
>tfw usa is poor

>Now
What? the USA has been richer than Europe for most of modernity now.

im not a netouyo, you blind fuck
whyd some jap shitters like you always regard every argument that opposes to korea or koreans as netouyos

neck yourself, you knee-jerking bigot

Why do you people always have to snap at Koreans?
You guys always claim that Koreans are obsessed with the Japanese but look in the mirror

kek

>they are crazy and stupid
>say korean monkey

Good post

fuck you stupid blind bigot

just read my posts. you didnt clearly even read single one of them. everything you are talking is just your illogical "emotion" and "sentiment" with your prejudice and bigotry, which are utterly unrelated to my argument.
you are the same fucker as netouyos who single handedly makes yourselves look bad and cant even have any substantive argument.

>muh regulation

Spotted the republican

regulation if done right is good but the EU has way too much bureaucracy.

>but the EU has way too much bureaucracy.
Proofs

>Japan, I understand, because they are crazy and stupid,

Why do you always have to do Japanese insult

I love these threads where asiatic people start arguing among themselves in funny asiatic english

You should make them more often pals

Just like my Sup Forumsfriends said right?

You just want to flood our markets with your trash foods and dont support our farmers making delicious cheese.

This. It's funny and interesting why they unironically don't like each other.

I wish Chinese people used this site more so they could inevitably drag them into it too

It's asian not asiatic.

Latin english is never funny though ;_;

this

You have a bad taste

Both expressions are widely accepted m8

Don't mean to prove you wrong though, just giving a heads up that you can actually use both expressions and enrich your own vocabulary

No because certain Eu members use the Eu to fuck up other farmers in the EU. Remember your farmers throwing a fit and spilling all that Spanish wine?

My whole life is a lie.

ヨーロッパはなぜこんなに経済が停滞してるのか
まあ日本は理由はバカだから分かるけどw

ってスレで「うるさい!こんな数字は意味がない!韓国の方が酷い!」
発狂しすぎ、日本人として恥ずかしい

audience is yellow.

In Japan, elderly people suck up the country's money

I hate japanese, seriously

I'm sorry

煽ってきたのは韓国チョンが先だろ
で、反応したら必死でネトウヨとか言ってる奴も大概だな