Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums

I am 32. My Alcohol father is visiting. Been dealing with his shit for as long as I can remember. He's not a violent cunt drunk, just drinks, Talks absolute crap, fucks my shit up and when I'm lucky he pisses, shits and vomits all over my apartment.

He has been in and out of rehab more times than I care to remember. Just came out today. All positive and shit. "Now that I'm clean we can work together.", "got to go camping", etc (He missed a large chunk of my childhood and teen years)

I'm going to leave my reaction tomorrow up to you guys, as I don't really care.

69 decides how I react.

Inb4 any disturbing incest related shit you whormongering faggots.

Sorry. OP here.

Forgot to mention. He just Passed out and pissed all over my couch.

Roll for shit in his mouth.

Get black out drunk with him and shit all over him then shove toy car up his ass in condom

rolling for pissing on his chest

man, take a shit on him, when he wakes up with a shit on his chest, he may stop :D

This. And post a pic with timestamp

don't forget to take pics (or didn't happen)
rolling for cumming, shitting or pissing on him sleeping

I wish my dad was alcohol

Your father was an alcohol? I'm sorry to hear that

No mate. Like I said. He shit all over himself before. Pissed again the very next day.

GO CAMPING WITH HIM AND KILL HIM IN THE WOODS.

OP Here. Replaced the rest of his vodka with white vinegar. Can't wait for the show.

This sounds promising.

WAKE HIM UP AND HAND it to him.

maybe you stop in for an al-user meeting or two after he pukes up the vinegar

KYS

When I say passed out, I mean coma style.

Been there done that for 10 plus years. I'm done bro.

>my alcohol father

I'd feed her some eggs if you know what I mean...

Tell him you'll no longer consider him as your father and refuse to see him or speak to him until he gets definitively cured from his addiction.

Tell him you'll no longer consider him as your alcohol and refuse to see him or speak to him until he gets definitively cured from his addiction.

Kill him in his sleep if he is drunk, if not support him

Suck his dick. Post a picture of you doing it.

Reroll

piss in all of his beer

>My alcohol father
>It's the police mam your son has been killed by a hit an run driver, the driver was an alcohol

Considering this.
When he threatens to jump of the local bridge again I'm going to tell him to do a flip.

>My Alcohol father is visiting

Lol. Dubs so it must be true.

You know I used to think like you. Then I grew up.

Yeah just tell an addict, just stop using that will work great because its just a matter of choice and will power right? Because you don't abuse anything you stay off of alcohol, tobacco, drugs, salt, sugar and exercise every day right, which is why you're on Sup Forums.

Nice trips
Your alcohol father...

Fucking an alcohols ruin everything.

Underrated

Yet you still lack boundaries necessary to maintain your side of a healthy relationship?
There are healthy (for both of you) ways of dealing with this horseshit that don't have to involve having a drunken sod puking in your place...

That is, of course, if you are getting something out of having a dysfunctional relationship with him.

Alternatively, OP is a gigantic faggot nigger and has no dad

More a hard tak man. Pushed a bottle and a half of vodka today. If it was me I'd be dead.

This

/thread

My father an heroed a couple years ago. He was a drunk too. Sometimes I wish he was still around, we used to play never winter nights together. But then again he was kind of an asshole. Maybe tell him to kill himself or leave your life for good

Didn't say I'm perfect. Just ranting a bit. I do smoke and drink once in a while.

>then I grew up

STOP THAT

Piss in his alcohol them fix him a ginger ale and whiskey

Stop what?

>Alcohol father

THAT

Like I said. Came out of rehab. Had supper. He went into the toilet and drank himself into a coma. By the time I realised it was too late.

You kick his ass, after getting drunk with him.

just tell him your done and close the door on him

Fine.

This

undress him, stuff a bottle up his arse and then take pic of him
2nd solution - drag him away from your house, call the cops (with the bottle in his ass)

My brother already anheroed. One more family member to go

Well, it aint #69 but the right thing to do is call 911 and have an ambulance take him away as 'unresponsive' after attempting to kill himself with booze. Likely they will put him on a 3day hold, then a psych program.

This sounds promising.

Suck his cock as a sign of reconciliation

This is Africa bud, not first world.

rape him

rerolling this :D

rape him

I had serious drug addictions from the past. I'm clean for almost 6 years now, and I owe it to my will only.

If you can't control your addictions, it's because you don't want it. It's time to face the facts, the mental is able to overcome this kind of problems, I am the living proof of it. So stop crying like a baby, it's not the time for losing hope.

And there it is.

Rape him

stop being a pussy
drink with him, make him proud!

Rape him

Rape him

Kid, my old man was a dope fiend and I cut him loose. Never talked to him again. He dropped dead. Still don't regret cutting him loose. Swiffer that shit out of your life and don't look back.

Rape him

just go camping with the old fuck. as it sounds he doesn't have long to go anyway.
honeslty, even if you do not enjoy it, it will register with him and perhaps give him some motivation
worse case scenario it will be something good to remember when the fucker's liver bails out and all you have is bad memories

>555
Must listen to trips. OP deliver

logic flaw:
Africa.
Has father.

Out drink him

Rape him

do this

Give him a lot of antabuse before he wakes up.
Or maybe just let him drink himself to death.

Feed him Disulfiram

yeah do this....or rape him

Rape him

I'm not loosing hope. Just resigned to the fact that I can't fix this one. I've just been retrenched so I started my own business. Doing well. I don't generally give up, but in this, I'm fucking over it.

Good for you that you managed to get yourself out of your problems. My point is it ain't easy, and most of us have substance abuse issues weather thats with hard drugs, alcohol or food.

I'm sure OPs dad doesn't like the feeling he gets when he wakes up from his drunken state, but will power can only get you so far, if it was so easy we wouldn't have drug problems, weight problems and our prisons would be mainly empty.

Got drunk.
Fucked a lovely girl.
She hates my way of life.
My son i a cunt.

Rape him

rape him

I said Africa. Not I'm a Nigger.

Rape him

kill him

don't get caught

tell him to fuck right off then kys

RAPE HIM!

No.

here is what you do op take a pic of him sleeping and we will believe you

chinese the mother lover
fuffin white boi

Rape him violently with a vodka bottle.
When he wakes tomorrow with a hurting asshole and asks what happened, show him the bottle and ask him why he made homo love with a bottle. Maybe he will quit drinking.

hang his ancestors

Your "alcohol father" trips?

lock the door and cal the police and tell lies
>they check his record
>jail
>no more bullsht

roll

Ay lemoe rape him

Jokes aside. Getting him jailed is a rape and HIV death sentence here.

suck his dick fag