You Sup Forumsastards excited about Battlefield 1?

You Sup Forumsastards excited about Battlefield 1?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wm3gd-Wf_XE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hell yeah

nope, another hyped up disappoitment like battlefront

I hope they do a titan like gamemode with the Zeppelins

graphics look awesome, but wait for it to be the undead child of Hardline and Battlefront, be riddled with fucking silly meele weapons, idiotic pickups (like the guy in full plate armour from the trailer) and fucking riddled with $$ to be spent on content and micro shit like your mace, shovel, or whatever.

Game gonna be pretty shit, the hype train will derail like it did for Hardline and Battlefront.

I'm still playing battlefront and it still kicks ass

only if you play as Hitler.

that name is retarded

WE WUZ VETS N SHIT

If its really going to be a ww1 game im excited af

Why would you buy a nigga statue

Christ. I haven't played an FPS in ages (I've had a string of potato computers since 2011), but I hate how much FPSs have turned to shit. They used to have some semblance of plot and require more brains than a chimp to play. Now it's all fucking casuals.

TRENCH WARFARE BABY, FUCK YEAH

what's wrong with it?

Says the faggot who hasn't played games in ages.

It's a boring shit fest with little content and boring weapons.

So your taste in games is just like your face... SHIT

Let's hope it's at least decent. Battlefield has been so fucking shit for years now.

Call of Duty on suicide watch. Literally BTFO

you haven't played in a while have you?

>plot
True FPS games like Q3 and UT didn't require your stupid plot faggot. Besides, tell me the first Medal of Honor had a good plot and make me laugh my shit off, fuckface.

>I can play as a black women in battle

>I can play in a propaganda game meant to rewrite history and blackwash/femwash everything and get PC points from Anita

10/10 like Skyrim with guns

i do enjoy a good plot but this user is 100% right. swbf2 arguably one of the greatest games of all time and 0 plot involved.

The real question is what's wrong with you? That game was a crapfest sub-par generic shooter with little to no merit. It looks amazing graphic wise, but other than that it's pretty bland and got old quick. You even played Unreal?

Unreal? the game that get bland and boring quick?

CoD 4 is getting remastered so idc

Where did you get this from?

I would preorder mine right now, but I am broke.
Gunna wait till my tax refund rolls in

>fuckface
Does your mom know you say that?

Press F to pay respect to cod

>getting triggered by historically accurate characters in a video game

Sure is tumblr in here

Underage bait

→ GTFO

That didn't take long

answering on a less forced agressive note : indeed, plot can be good for classics. We've seen Beyond Good and Evil, the MGS series, The old Deus Exs, and other games that made it into our mind because of their plot (and gameplay).

Then what is saddening about video games as whole right now is how "content" seems to be the only drive for buying a game. For example, some people wan't buy Devil Dagger's because it lacks content when its gameplay is more than enough to justify its price. On the other hand, Destiny, despite having hours of grinding content, can't match the gameplay of other classic arenas, and yet seems to be more justified as a 50$ game in the eyes of people.

That's how we are forced to see countless instances of BF and COD games, with more and more grinding, and no memorable gameplay whatsoever but the old recycled formula.

And don't get me started on the new UT and the new Doom...

I know I'll get shit on (and it will be justified), but the last good groundbreaking FPSes I've played were Titanfall and Overwatch. That is how sad it gets nowadays.

No hard feelings brother, we are just having fun. Shithead.

Never been a big battlefield guy but it looks good. About as quality as is expected from DICE. Though I won't be suprised if they fuck it up like Hardline and Star Wars. Also, everyone who's hyped about the "new" shovel is a fuckin moron. There's been a trench shovel before, I think in BC2 or BF1942.

Not zero, but there was very little

AYOOO HOL UP
*smacks lips*
SO U BE SYIN WE WUZ WAR HEROES ANNNDDD SHIEEET

the only reason why I'm excited is the new setting for battlefield friends

I'm black. I can make self deprecating jokes from time to time, can I ?

Hopefully it will have Battlefront graphics or better, and with a good game behind it

I have loved all the battlefield games. Ww1? Sold.

Trenches, mustard gas, long time between reloading guns, smaller explosions.....

Nope.

OP here.

I agree.

I hope it has an authentic WWI experience where try-hard CODbabies try and jump trenches and be a hero, and automatically get torn to shreds by shelling.

do you even know what Dark Souls 3 is u fucking pleb

Noob you cant walk into the mistard gas cloud.
Im not walking into aspro, im crawling.
Dont do that, you will die.
Nu uh. I saw someone else do it and then he killed 5 guys

Having a black person on the cover of a game that's set in the most devastating war ever, costing more than 20 million (predominantly white) lives, is just tasteless. Just as tasteless as having white people on the cover of a game about thieves.

Aww

Black soldiers were not used in front line combat until the Korean War.
If you're going to defend history, make sure you actually know it, slapdick.

Easy tila

>what's wrong with it?

They fucking put the important/most fun vehicles to drive ON RAILS. why the fuck would ever buy a game in that series that did that.

Still beats battlefront. The game was a lie. Didn't come close to bf2 which was fucking great, they just made it a cod with lasers and the occasional lightsaber

>1455649275690.jpg
all very true. haven't played titanfall or overwatch. wanted to get titanfall but was actually w/o internet when it came out lol. personally i liked the crysis games, wbu? they certainly weren't perfect, but i thought the gameplay and plot were innovative enough to be interesting. not to mention dose gfx lol

The biggest thing that's going to hold it back is the fan base divide. The fans of other BF games that have had 20th century settings will love the return to the time period and the shift in game play towards that style. And fans of the new BF games will all modern stuff will hate it for that same reason. I've seen both sides of it and I can already see that's what will happen. Meaning they are going to have to get rid of some realism for the sake of maintaining the casual fandom that brings in profit. They'll have to add mechanics that ease the play for players who aren't good with 20th century war tactics or weapon mechanics. It'll feel less like a true BF game in this way, which further divides the fan base.

I hate to speak on a serious note, but blacks from colonies were put on the front lines before white people on this war. Even though that might have been half a million, it wasn't their war.

It's going to have to do a lot to catch up to Arma mods

That was far more eloquent then what I was about to write, and you summed it up perfectly: innovation vs. "content"

It is based on the harlem hellfighters dummy

How is this going to be marketed? I mean I can imagine some random guy in Gamestop watching some popular FPS games and first he sees some futuristic war game and then the next game has a cover with a nigger on it who is holding a gun and a club. Which one would he choose? I can imagine the dialogue with his friend:
>Hey Mickey, look it's a game with a nigger on cover!
>A fucking nigger, never thought I would live to see this day!

kek. I thought that you are joking or something. XD
But there is that kind of game on EA Origin.
No, man. XD Please NO. After these year fiascos: DooM, BattleBorn, OverWatch, another shitty overpriced game. Please NO.

But this isn't Arma 3

thats not even ww1 you fucking pleb

This guy knows what's up

Thats not arma you fucking nigger

Actually, Crysis 1 is still one of my favorites, just because of how much of a sandbox it can be. I would advise you to play Titanfall, but way for Titanfall 2, he first game is dead now.

Sure

true lol but how sad is it that a game that came out in 2007 with updated graphics is what we're looking forward to it's the fucking future come on people

shit / 10

No one is forcing you to purchase it

youtu.be/wm3gd-Wf_XE

The first Titan is full of cheaters

Hitler was a sodier in WW1 you fucking pleb.

I guess I'm excited about seeing the Germans win and preventing the holocaust. :D

*We going to Produce a Game Setting wich has never been done before*

This made me laugh hard cause their is Verdun on Steam wich is fucking Awsome.

Who can summarize this shit? The presentation was too cringe-worthy to watch.

that's real life lol tf

the future are independent developer. most AAA+ assholes cant even develop a bugfree game anymore.

nope...in fact i don't even know what you're talking about.

Kill your self.

Are you kind of retarded?

>he can't tell the difference

Thanks zoe

hey Faggot. OP ask am I excited ?
So, he deserve an answer.

10/10 game would get instantly killed by a single bullet again and again.

I just hope they aren't made of Lead

I liked hardline before they added that OP sniper rifle.

I really don't see why everyone is jerking their dick so hard about it. I mean, WW1 and WW2 aren't very different. The technology, the parties involved, the locations of battle, are all pretty much the same. And we've had at least 2 good WW2 BF games. So why does everyone care so much about WW1? I mean, woo trenches and woo mustard gas but what is substantially different? Other than the technology being even worse than in WW2

I guess. Your argument made it seem like youre being forced to buy it

seriously fuck you.

have a look at squad or escape from tarkov. todays 3xA are shit tier compared to these bro

Had to google it to be sure this was indeed the Witcher 3. Mindblowing graphics.